Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Gottahaveit609

Recent Profile Visitors

163 profile views
  1. Can you apply for a loan from one of the subprime companies ? One Main or Springleaf Financial ? Can your parents add your as an Authorized user on their credit cards so you can "borrow" the points to help your credit score so you can be approved for a loan ? A friend that will co sign on a loan to help you out ?
  2. Duh lol just saw it. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. So are we letting $2 dollars report on all credit cards ? Or paying all down to zero except one and letting the one credit card report $2.
  4. bump squad. TU sucks lately. I can see many lawsuits coming their way soon.
  5. Yes I responded to the dispute by disputing and said exactly what you said and CFPB sent an "automated email" What happens now? • We’ll update the complaint database on our website: consumerfinance.gov/ComplaintDatabase to alert the public and the company that you disputed the company’s response to your complaint. The complaint database shows which companies get the most disputes from consumers. • We’ll use your feedback and the feedback other consumers give us about this company to help us make decisions about which issues and companies to investigate. • We’ve shared your complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, which will add your complaint to its database for state and federal law enforcement agencies. • There is nothing else you need to do now. Your complaint has completed the process and is now closed. If the company broke the law, will you tell me? No. We do not comment on possible violations of the law unless they’re made public. You can learn about our public actions and sign up to receive email updates at consumerfinance.gov/newsroom. Can I hire my own lawyer to look into this? Yes. While we can’t give legal advice or represent individuals in legal matters, if you want more help you can contact a private attorney or your local legal aid office for free or low-cost legal resources. You can search for legal aid near you by visiting the Legal Service Corporation website at www.lsc.gov and searching for your city, state, or zip code in the “Find Legal Aid” portion of the website. Is that it? Complaints help us identify trends and problems in the marketplace and understand the challenges people are facing so we can look for these problems when we supervise companies, enforce federal consumer financial laws, and write rules and regulations. Where can I find more information? If you have questions, call us at (855) 411-CFPB (2372) or visit us at consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb. We also welcome your feedback on how our complaint process worked for you. If you want to share your story, go to https://help.consumerfinance.gov/app/tellyourstory.
  6. Yes I filed the dispute with CFPB, TU responded, then yesterday I responded to TU's response. I have followed ALL the steps through the CFPB complaint. TU has refused to delete. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I would check your credit report, something happened. When my husband had a lien hit, most of his cards were slashed or cards. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Slashed or closed I mean. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. No cause at the time only EX had deleted, I will respond with that with my CFPB complaint.
  9. I know ! TU responded to CFPB saying We have reviewed your complaint along with the information you previously provided regarding this issue. On 5/22/16, 7/18/15, 10/4/16 and 11/12/16, Account Resolution Service was notified of your disputes. In response to the investigations, the disputed information was verified or updated accordingly and the results were forwarded to you for review. Currently, Account Resolution Service reflects an unpaid collection account with a balance and past due owing of $525. We store information in our records as it is supplied to us by creditors. When information is disputed, we are required to investigate and record the current status of the information. We do not provide dispute verification responses received from creditors. If you need to obtain documentation or written verification concerning your accounts, then please contact your creditors directly. I didn't respond back cause we were waiting for the results. ARS has never sent anything verifying anything they just say they are collecting for a debt and the standard disclaimer.
  10. That was the other person asked on my thread I updated the other day that for my dispute. EX- Deleted EQ- Deleted TU- Verified (per my CFPB complaint printed out and mailed to the TU compliance department) What do I do next ?
  11. Oh no!! I hope all is well. Ccwilliams I'll PM the response to your question on my post. I would make sure you have opted out, deleted all addresses and follow the steps to the Whychat method https://whychat.me/GUIDE%20HIPAA%20PROGRAM.html Read other peoples posts in this section and keep your questions on this post for the medical stuff, so you have all the info in one spot.

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
  • Create New...

Important Information