Just Got Approved for Firestone Card!!!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2615 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just Got Approved For Firestone Credit Card!!!!

I need some new tires for my car. I decided to apply for the card to get 6 months no interest promotion. I heard it is pretty easy to get approved. I filled out the form and hit submit button. I didn't get instantly approved. The application told me to call them to verify additional info. They asked me the info on the application and the previous address. She put me on hold to finalize the application. She told me I got approved for $2400!!!! They also sent me an eamil to confirm the apprival.

cfnaLogo.jpgCC_AS.jpg

Credit First National Association BK-14/Credit Authorization PO BOX 81083 CLEVELAND OH 44181-0083 http://www.cfna.com

May 16, 2014

Dear Ron1,

RE: Your Internet Application for a Firestone Credit Card Administered by Credit First National Association

Congratulations! Your application for credit has been approved! Your new Firestone credit card will be mailed within the next 5-7 business days. Your credit limit is listed below.

To use your account immediately, please click on the following link to receive your complete nine digit account number and to register your credit card.

If you would rather not register your card but would like to use the account immediately, print this page and take it with you to the Firestone location of your choice. The store representative will use the partial account number listed below to obtain your complete account number. You will be required to show a valid proof of identification (drivers license, state issued id, passport or military id). Then, once you’ve received your card or complete nine digit account number please make sure to visithttp://www.cfna.com to register your account.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXX CREDIT LIMIT: 2400

Register Today!

• View online statements
  • Make online payments
  • Report a lost or stolen card
  • Receive account notices and disclosures
  • And more...

Go Green! If you are not a registered user, please Register your card and follow the steps to go Paperless and receive electronic disclosures. If you are a registered user, please login and click on the profile tab to go Paperless! Go Paperless! Save Time and Money!

Thank you for your application! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Credit First National Association

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

Thanks everyone!!!! I need 6 months no interest promotion to pay for the tires. Those tires are very expensive.The dealer charge me $180 each.

Ron.

Congrats on the card!

Tires are crazy expensive.

Thanks everyone!!!! I need 6 months no interest promotion to pay for the tires. Those tires are very expensive.The dealer charge me $180 each.

Ron.

Congrats on the card!

Tires are crazy expensive.

I went over there today. They quote me $99 each. It is much cheaper than getting from Toyota dealers. They charged me $180 each last time.

Ron.

Do you know which credit bureau they pulled?

They pulled TU. It was pretty easy to get approved.

Ron.

Congrats Ron. they used to have a luv button but its been gone for at least a year I think. Ive been happy with this card and have used it more than a few times. Last CLI I received I had to call in and ask for one.

The last post in this topic was posted 2615 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.