Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

CALady's Success Story

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 purified7

purified7
  • Newbies
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:28 AM

do thomasville give Small business or corporate credit card??

#27 purified7

purified7
  • Newbies
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:20 PM

congrats,

how can i get all those credit biz like you?

#28 purified7

purified7
  • Newbies
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:21 PM

does thomas ville give biz credit? do you have their number

#29 A+Credit2005

A+Credit2005
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

Congrats on your success'!!

#30 james

james
  • Members
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:54 AM

CONGRATS on all your success! I miss your posts CaLady. I hope you are doing well. :unsure:

#31 Brad J

Brad J
  • Members
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:16 PM

She's been gone a long long time james.

I do remember she had an incredible run with approvals and CLI's. It was awe inspiring to say the least and I am glad I followed her posts, cause I sure learned alot.

#32 junebug_

junebug_
  • CB JAIL
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 08:32 AM

Hi everyone,
I just started reading this board and I am a little confused. It seems like the goal of the people here is to borrow as much money as possible and be in debt for the rest of their lives. I don't mean to sound cynical, but I do not even own a CC, have no car payments, mortgage will be paid in 4 years, and I work hard to keep 6 months cash in a savings account for rainy days. Is my approach flawed, am I missing some point somewhere?

Thanks for any words of wisdom!!

#33 BrwnEyedGirl

BrwnEyedGirl

The One it's All About!

• Members
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 11:34 AM

Hi everyone,
    I just started reading this board and I am a little confused.  It seems like the goal of the people here is to borrow as much money as possible and be in debt for the rest of their lives.  I don't mean to sound cynical, but I do not even own a CC, have no car payments, mortgage will be paid in 4 years, and I work hard to keep 6 months cash in a savings account for rainy days.  Is my approach flawed, am I missing some point somewhere? 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should have posted this in the Money Management or Credit Forum instead of posting it under a success story.

Edited by SDMuse, 09 December 2005 - 11:35 AM.

#34 stillinthegame

stillinthegame
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:30 AM

She's been gone a long long time james.

I do remember she had an incredible run with approvals and CLI's. It was awe inspiring to say the least and I am glad I followed her posts, cause I sure learned alot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. She helped me tremendously-always encouraging and steering me in the right direction.

#35 Brad J

Brad J
  • Members
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:14 PM

Hi everyone,
    I just started reading this board and I am a little confused.  It seems like the goal of the people here is to borrow as much money as possible and be in debt for the rest of their lives.  I don't mean to sound cynical, but I do not even own a CC, have no car payments, mortgage will be paid in 4 years, and I work hard to keep 6 months cash in a savings account for rainy days.  Is my approach flawed, am I missing some point somewhere? 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations.

Since you have no credit cards, no car loans, and 6 months living expenses saved, there is really no reason for you to stick around CB, now is there?

Thanks for stopping by :beee:

#36 ladygirl99

ladygirl99
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:49 PM

Hi everyone,
I just started reading this board and I am a little confused. It seems like the goal of the people here is to borrow as much money as possible and be in debt for the rest of their lives. I don't mean to sound cynical, but I do not even own a CC, have no car payments, mortgage will be paid in 4 years, and I work hard to keep 6 months cash in a savings account for rainy days. Is my approach flawed, am I missing some point somewhere?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations.

Since you have no credit cards, no car loans, and 6 months living expenses saved, there is really no reason for you to stick around CB, now is there?

Thanks for stopping by :)

:) ;) ;)

#37 tryonpark

tryonpark
  • Newbies
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:30 AM

My scores were as follows when I first joined CB:
How did you improve your credit so dramatically??
05/2004
TransUnion-661
Equifax-601
Experian-615

Problems were: very high utilization, one 30-day late with Macy's & one 60-day late with First Premier back in 1999.

Total revolving CL were around $15,000.

Thanks to CB, I was able to get rid of the lates, and improve my utilization dramatically.

Now my total credit lines look like this:

PERSONAL CARDS

Discover Platinum - $10,000
Chase Platinum - $4,300
Providian Platinum - $1,500
Citi Diamond Preferred - $10,000
Citi Home Rebate Card - $10,000
Citi Platinum - $10,000
National City Elite - $2,000
Patelco Visa - $12,000
Amex Green Rewards - N/A
Amex Starwood - $6,900
MBNA Sharper Image - $5,000
MBNA Merill+ - $10,500
Chase Toys R Us - $10,000
Circuit City Visa - $5,000
Bank One Disney Visa - $7,900
MBNA Bluenile LOC - $5,500
Thomasville GECC - $10,000
Levitz - $3,500
Sears - $875
Home Depot - $9,000
Best Buy - $10,000
OfficeMax - $1,100
Macys - $5,100
Chevron - $1,500
Shell - $300
JCPenney - $2,500
Target - $200

Total Personal: $154,675

BUSINESS CARDS

Amex BlueCash Biz - $17,400
US Bank Worldperks - $7,500
Bank of America Plat - $2,000
Chase GM Biz Plat - $15,000
Marriot Rewards Visa - $7,000
Amazon Corp - $1,500
Best Buy - $7,500
Home Depot - $3,000
Expo Design - $3,000
Office Depot - $1,000
Lowes Revolving - $1,200
Walmart Revolving - $1,500
Sears Net 30 - $5,000
Tiffanys Net 30
Viking Net 30
NEBS Net 30
Uline Net 30
UPS - weekly billing

Total Biz: $72,600

--------------------

Total Biz + Personal: [size=7]$227,275 :cry2:

My most latest scores are in my siggy.

I still learn something new each day when I log onto CB, and share as much as I can of my experiences in order to help and motivate in my own little way the others on this board.

CB has been my saving grace, and I've also come across some of the coolest people because of this board.

Edited to add:

Also because of this board, I am now the proud homeowner of two homes (one I am doing a rent to own on, and the other, my dream home that I now live in). I was also able to successfully launch my own business and gain business credit for it, and got a new 2004 Sienna last year with a great rate.

I've been pimping CB off to all my friends and family, saying this board is better than sex, and that they should all join! :lol:

#38 Carlos1958

Carlos1958
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

WOW Amazing job.....I'm really enjoyoing your success.....Take care

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.