Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

CB's Biz Owners Yahoo Group (merged thread)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Eliza

Eliza
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:05 AM

Hello. I'm a super newbie & still trying to figure out how all the info is organized in here. Thousands of members & maybe over a million posts? Whew!

Well, here's my progress so far:
Discovered CB in 10/07
EQ 600 CMRRR my disputes
XP 605 to be disputed this week
TU 575, emailed my disputes today

Biz #1 Inc. 8/06

Biz #2 LLC 8/06 Got my DUNS 10/07 & applied online for Staples but they said "CALL US" Don't know if I want to yet!

Just trying to figure out which Biz credit to apply for next since I'm small & still new.

THANKS for EVERYTHING!
Eliza

#27 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII

• Admin
  • 46,250 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:49 AM

is here http://finance.group...BizCreditGroup/

Moderators will zap you if you try to network on CB, or appear to be "soliciting" at all - even slightly. CB has to maintain our no soliciting, no advertising rule across the entire board. That's why we created the yahoo group.

It is specifically for networking member to member. It's private - not listed and members have to be approved. If you join because you offer a business or credit product, expect to answer questions. :)

If you want to just advertise your business product or service on CB, contact admin.

#28 dotherightthing

dotherightthing
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:20 AM

How many of the people who post here are also on the yahoo group?

#29 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII

• Admin
  • 46,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:39 AM

That group has 870 members.

#30 Stacie68

Stacie68
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:27 AM

I also just discovered this board. I am already hooked! Well, let's see, I just formed my LLC (actually it is still in process but with rush filing it should be completed in a few days or so -- state of TX). I am a full time teacher who is looking to work at home doing internet marketing. So far things are looking pretty good! :D However, I am still scratching my head about building biz credit over here :good:
I could sure use a support group!

ANYHOO.... all this to say.... I just applied for membership to the yahoo group. I hope I can get in!

#31 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII

• Admin
  • 46,250 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

Do not attempt to network in this thread, your posts will be deleted. You may only network with each other (solicit for business) by joining and posting to the yahoo group. The people in that group are willing to receive your solicitations, and are allowed to post their own.

The entire point of the yahoo group is to get these networking activities off creditboards.

#32 mr.h ny

mr.h ny
  • Spammer
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

looking for a line of credit fico 700 llc have pay dex 80 under 1 year in biz any leads will be helpful

#33 Zombee

Zombee
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

Is it me or is most of the stuff in that group discussion about how to illegally obtain credit?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.