Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

ATT: ALL MEMBERS

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 LKH

LKH

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 23,724 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 04:56 PM

Discussions, even heated exchanges of ideas, are what make this board a great place to post and hang out. With more than 1200 members, disagreements are bound to happen, and debates are going to spring forth from those disagreements. A healthy debate, without name calling and personal attacks, can create enlightenment and innovation. Personal attacks, threats (physical, emotional, legal, or otherwise) against the board and/or any of its members is against our TOS, and will not be tolerated. Any such posts will be removed immediately, and the poster will face the possibility of losing the privilege of posting here.

Let's keep our exchanges civil and respectful.

Thank you,
The Management

#2 JessicaRabbit88

JessicaRabbit88
  • Members
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:10 PM

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but is your Bertha referrence in your sig line a personal attack, or just a coincidence that Bertha poster was being a butt?

(Just thought I would bring that to light, wasn't trying to cause any harm ... but maybe as an example it might be best to remove????)

Thanks for all your help in trying to keep this a fun place for everyone,
Jessica

#3 humblemarc

humblemarc
  • Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:13 PM

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but is your Bertha referrence in your sig line a personal attack, or just a coincidence that Bertha poster was being a butt?

(Just thought I would bring that to light, wasn't trying to cause any harm ... but maybe as an example it might be best to remove????)

Jessica

bertha was a troll. trolls have no rights!
-stalinmarc

#4 LKH

LKH

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 23,724 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:16 PM

Jessica

To be honest, the Bertha reference IS re: Bertha the troll. The butt was there long before Bertha showed up and it won't be removed any time soon. However, FYI, there was a song back in the 60's by the Troglodykes or something like that, re:Bertha Butt, one of the Butt sisters.

#5 willgator

willgator
  • Members
  • 6,375 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:18 PM

shame on you LKH and STALINMARK :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#6 LKH

LKH

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 23,724 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:19 PM

shame on you LKH and STALINMARK :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

spare us will ya?

#7 willgator

willgator
  • Members
  • 6,375 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:24 PM

WHAT SOME CHANGE ???????????????

#8 JessicaRabbit88

JessicaRabbit88
  • Members
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:46 PM

Oh I like the Take That FICO butt ... that can't leave!! Was just trying to point out how other's might see it.

I personally don't take stalk in argueing on the internet, there is no winning that.

Jessica

#9 keepmine

keepmine
  • Members
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:50 PM

Hey LKH! Now I remember Bertha Butt. There was also Bethshebia Butt. Who was the 3rd Butt sister? Hadn't though of that group in well, DECADES!

#10 NanaSi

NanaSi
  • Members
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:52 PM

IMHO, a troll situation is a unique one. I chuckled when I saw the Bertha sig....Not too sweet with a hint of elegance! LOL

Posted Image

#11 SassyinAz

SassyinAz

On top of Mt. Olympus

• Members
  • 9,353 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:52 PM

Thanks LKH!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy

#12 grendel

grendel
  • Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:54 PM

Yeah, thanks LKH!!!

#13 Gib

Gib
  • Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 06:58 PM

The song was "Troglodyte" by the Jimmy Castor Bunch.

I'll sock it too you daddy!!

Gib

#14 allen

allen
  • Members
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 07:00 PM

obviously i know this thread (while for the general public) is directed to me. It is ok... I can take it.

I am more than happy to discuss what i said with the mods or anyone else if needbe.

#15 NanaSi

NanaSi
  • Members
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 07:24 PM

Actually, I believe it was addressed to ALL MEMBERS..so yes, in a way to you, Allen, but to all of us, as well.

#16 Alex

Alex
  • Members
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:30 PM

The name of the song was the "The Bertha Butt Boogie".

http://www.amazon.co...=glance&s=music

#17 psp

psp

The Nice One

• Mod Squad
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 11:26 AM

Bella Butt was the 3rd sister!! :(

#18 Quixote

Quixote
  • Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 11:27 AM

"If all the economists in the world were laid end to end, they still wouldn't reach a conclusion."-George Bernard Shaw  

"If all the Valley Girls were laid end to end, nobody would be a bit surprised."
-Johnny Carson

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.