Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Chase auto loan reporting late

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SlimCookie

SlimCookie
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

I have a Chase auto loan that is paid off. It is reporting 3 30 day lates in Jan Feb and Jun of 2010. I am sending Chase a GW letter today. My question is.....EQ and TU are reporting all three lates. EX is only reporting 1 30 day late in January of 2010. Would i have any benefit to send TU and EQ a letter stating that the dates are not accurate as EX is only reporting 1 30 day late and demand that the other two lates on EQ and TU be removed?

I have sent a GW letter to Chase in the past and I received the standard we have to report accurately?

#2 MarvBear

MarvBear

Administrator

• Admin
  • 46,986 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

I have a Chase auto loan that is paid off. It is reporting 3 30 day lates in Jan Feb and Jun of 2010. I am sending Chase a GW letter today. My question is.....EQ and TU are reporting all three lates. EX is only reporting 1 30 day late in January of 2010. Would i have any benefit to send TU and EQ a letter stating that the dates are not accurate as EX is only reporting 1 30 day late and demand that the other two lates on EQ and TU be removed?

I have sent a GW letter to Chase in the past and I received the standard we have to report accurately?

In this particular instance the credit bureaus are not sharing your trade line information. They are only interpreting what the original credit is transmitting to them. NOT sharing.

I would be happy to move this thread to the main credit forum, where you are likely to have more views and comments since this is a credit reporting related thread.

#3 SlimCookie

SlimCookie
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

Marv,

yes lets move it and see what kind of responses I get

#4 MarvBear

MarvBear

Administrator

• Admin
  • 46,986 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

moving.

#5 SlimCookie

SlimCookie
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

bummmmp

#6 playa1125

playa1125
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hope that doesn't happen to me...I just refinanced my chase loan because they were robbing me blind

#7 SlimCookie

SlimCookie
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Don't be late on your loan payment. Sucks!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.