Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

USAA Auto Credit Increase

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 apevia

apevia
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

So I have 2 credit cards through them and have contacted them several times over the past month to see about an auto increase. The most recent answer I got was from one of the supervisors and she said accounts are reviewed usually once every 3 years or around the expiration date of the card. Does anyone know from experience if this is true?? If so I will have to wait 2 more years just for my account to be "reviewed"! This sounds crazy to me...

Anyone have any luck with them to do an CLI automatic quicker?

Thanks,
Joe :clapping:

#2 SBA

SBA
  • Members
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Bump

#3 gnarlywood

gnarlywood
  • Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

You could just ask for one... They'll pull EQ & you bump it off.

#4 kayvebear

kayvebear

Bump Influence XXIV

• Members
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

From what I understand USAA doesn't like to do auto CLI's very often.... their executive management team told me they aren;t interested in straddling their members in debt.. more interested in offering financial security to their members for long term.

If your util is decent and good payment history you should easily succeed with a cli request. It is a EQ pull

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.