Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Credit Limit Increase from BBRZ

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 prosper711

prosper711
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

I've seen discussions about BBRZ not increasing limits for a long time now, and I had lost hope that BBRZ would ever give me a CLI. Every time I hit the little online request, I got the standard "you will hear from us with 7-10 days" and the answer was always no.

A week ago I tried for an online increase and got the no answer. Today I called customer service and asked if I would ever get an increase. The customer service operator said that she couldn't tell me that, but that I could apply for an increase once every 24 hours.

Something told me to try again, so I did....and my credit limit was finally doubled from 300-to 600. Wonderful, because I really love the rewards, I shop at BB all the time, and being limited to 300 at a time kept me from purchasing some things on my card and getting the maximum rewards. Plus there is no annual fee.

I've had the card almost 2 years now, never late with a payment. I often get it up to the limit for a few months at a time, then pay it off.

Hope this helps someone.

#2 patz2009

patz2009
  • Members
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

Is this BBRZ through HSBC? If so, have you determined if they're doing a hard pull on your credit report each time you click the luv button?

#3 prosper711

prosper711
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Is this BBRZ through HSBC? If so, have you determined if they're doing a hard pull on your credit report each time you click the luv button?

whenever they've turned me down there was no hard...I'll know tomorrow I guess whether I got a hard for the increase and will post here.

#4 iWhat

iWhat

Bump Influence XXXIII

• Members
  • 2,978 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:44 AM

I have always been on Plan B so I ended up canceling my card.

#5 fabdad

fabdad
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

Thanks...went from 400 to 700 this morn.

#6 rslifkin

rslifkin

Joseph C unchained

• CB JAIL
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

I endeavor to be one of those that has the HSBC BBRZ "100 Club" ($100) card increase from $100 to $400. There is a thread about it happening before. Its here, somewhere.

#7 Klesko

Klesko
  • Members
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Only some people have the CLI option on the cards online correct?

#8 Jade0607

Jade0607
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

I tried today as well. $400 => $700 :D

Also, I never get a hard from them when requesting CLI.

Edited by Jade0607, 19 March 2012 - 10:43 AM.

#9 Matti

Matti

Stealth Influence II

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

FWIW - $3500 > $4250 (Few months ago)

I've hit it a few times and never had a hard pull.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.