Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

What are some weird things about you?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Forum Leads
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Everyone always has something weird about them, others and/or family may be surprised about or would of never guessed.
GO.

#2 Quit Screwing Me

Quit Screwing Me

CB Stalker

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

A book could be written about me. And I better not post any of my "eccentricities" or else Pam might be calling the authorities.

#3 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

I have nothing weird about me.....or at least I haven't detected anything....

However, other people say different.

#4 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

I have no idea what you mean, I'm perfectly normal. It's the rest of you that are quite unhinged.

#5 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Forum Leads
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Come on you guys. You are just scared....pffft. :clapping:

#6 SparkyinCA

SparkyinCA
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Well, I'll bite..

I used to have a foot and a half. Now, just a foot...The other was amputated, so one bionic foot, and one regular foot.

Just felt I better clarify..

Posted Image

#7 Snork Maiden

Snork Maiden

Mouthy Russian

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

That I got my husband, child, child's clothes, and best internet friend off CB. :mellow:

Has anything like that ever happened to you, brazen? :mellow:

#8 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

That I got my husband, child, child's clothes, and best internet friend off CB. :mellow:

I think we have a winner. Or a loser. I can't really decide yet. :rofl:

Or two. But, don't these things happen in threes? Who's next? Lab and Echo? :mellow:

#9 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Forum Leads
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

:rofl: Maybe. :ph34r:

#10 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Forum Leads
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

Here's me-

I am very eccentric, and somewhat of a cranky recluse.
And I have a beauty product obsession, or product obsession, like laundry soaps and such.I can never have enough. :angel:

#11 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Here's me-

I am very eccentric, and somewhat of a cranky recluse.
And I have a beauty product obsession, or product obsession, like laundry soaps and such.I can never have enough. :angel:

Oh no. Are you like my mother? Whenever laundry soap, or....whatever household need goes on sale, she stocks up. Not just buys one, but STOCKS. UP. They have a walk-in pantry that has more paper towels, toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, etc...than you could ever imagine because "it'll never go to waste!" Well, true. But still. It'll go on sale again.

I'm an insanely neat person and organized person. Everything has its place. Everything must be in its place or I feel "off." I also refuse to use a soap bar. Bar soap is the most disgusting thing ever. When I install something like a home theater or computer setup, I can't have a mess of cords. Everything is neatly zip tied and hidden. I also hate clutter. My kitchen counters have my Keurig, my toaster, and a bowl of fruit on them. Everything else has a place in a cabinet somewhere.

Don't judge :mellow:

#12 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I like South Korean Boy Bands.

#13 cashnocredit

cashnocredit

cash AND credit

• Members
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

I tend not to be passionate about politics or world affairs and the economics and cultures driving them but am highly interested in understanding them. I can argue most any side of an issue and prefer to do so rather than just be in agreement with people or read things I already agree with. I like being an observer and not a participant. It's a bit unusual and weird.

My fantasy is to be frozen and every 50 years woken up to spend a few days seeing how the world changes. A first hand view of the next 100,000 years would be so cool.

that, I'm a classic INTP.

Edited by cashnocredit, 09 March 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#14 iH8cra

iH8cra

Owner, Y chromosome

• Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

The voices tell me I'm normal. :ph34r:

I'm weird about people coming to my house. I hem and haw over calling a plumber because I don't like strangers in my house. I do not have an open door policy. You'd think I must have nice stuff that I'm worried about people stealing, but honestly it's very average.

I hate salt. I don't like the way it tastes. I don't cook with it, I don't own a salt shaker, and on rare occasions I eat out I try to get the least salty thing on the menu. I'll just not eat before I'll eat something salty.

I'm tall and I run. I suppose it's not really that weird, but running is usually a shorter person's game so when I line up at the start line, it's not unusual for me to tower over everyone. Closest I've come to that not happening is when I ran a half in Austin. There was a guy who was probably 6' 4", a little shorter than me. I felt like less of a freak! :good:

Edited by iH8cra, 09 March 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#15 Quit Screwing Me

Quit Screwing Me

CB Stalker

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

The voices tell me I'm normal. :ph34r:

I'm weird about people coming to my house. I hem and haw over calling a plumber because I don't like strangers in my house. I do not have an open door policy. You'd think I must have nice stuff that I'm worried about people stealing, but honestly it's very average.

I hate salt. I don't like the way it tastes. I don't cook with it, I don't own a salt shaker, and on rare occasions I eat out I try to get the least salty thing on the menu. I'll just not eat before I'll eat something salty.

This describes me as well.

#16 radi8

radi8
  • Admin
  • 27,282 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

I tend not to be passionate about politics or world affairs and the economics and cultures driving them but am highly interested in understanding them. I can argue most any side of an issue and prefer to do so rather than just be in agreement with people or read things I already agree with. I like being an observer and not a participant. It's a bit unusual and weird.

Are you missing a brother, lol? I do exactly the same thing.
Then again we also appear to have similar education and employment, lol.

#17 cashnocredit

cashnocredit

cash AND credit

• Members
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Are you missing a brother, lol? I do exactly the same thing.
Then again we also appear to have similar education and employment, lol.

So it would seem! Funny though, my siblings and I all went into pretty different fields. You might be more like my missing twin I didn't know I had. ;)

#18 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,674 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

the weirdest thing about me is how absolutely normal I am.

#19 Kaysei

Kaysei
  • Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

I have a major crush on Damon Salvatore. B)

#20 Labyrinthine

Labyrinthine
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

I think we have a winner. Or a loser. I can't really decide yet. :rofl:

Or two. But, don't these things happen in threes? Who's next? Lab and Echo? :mellow:

I always thought it would be you, BDF :blush2:

#21 baby duck

baby duck
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

I don't like people.

I always suspect ulterior motives, I sit with my back to the wall, and would just stay in my house if left to my own devices. If I wasn't married, I would be a complete hermit. The husband, of course, is my complete opposite. <_<

#22 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

I don't like people.

I always suspect ulterior motives, I sit with my back to the wall, and would just stay in my house if left to my own devices. If I wasn't married, I would be a complete hermit. The husband, of course, is my complete opposite. <_<

You're not alone...

I don't care for people..

Human beings in general..suck

#23 Nostromo

Nostromo
  • Members
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

^^^^^^^^^^ I wanna give both of y'all a warm, fuzzy cyber hug straight from the heart. :wub: :wub:

(Yes, I'm feeling very Mary Poppins-ish today).

Edited by Nostromo, 10 March 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#24 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

^^^^^^^^^^ I wanna give both of y'all a warm, fuzzy cyber hug straight from the heart. :wub: :wub:

(Yes, I'm feeling very Mary Poppins-ish today).

:glare: /* looks for her best side-eye..

Posted Image

Edited by Islandgal, 10 March 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#25 sirrowan

sirrowan
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

I loathe spaghetti. If I was on a stranded island and the only food was spaghetti? I'd starve to death. I just cannot eat it. I cannot watch others eat it. It turns my stomach. :mellow:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.