Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Successful B* at TU at 59 counts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ERIC0728

ERIC0728
  • Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

I started about more than a month ago, and finally, hards started to drop off from the report 2 days ago at 59 counts! Posted Image

I have USAA, MPM, and CK. The goal is to get B* on EQ, and surprisingly I started seeing result on TU first even though USAA and MPM don't always count on TU.

I still don't exactly know how to calculate these softs on TU, so the 59 counts are summed from every soft + hard inquiry.

Hards are continue to disappear on the daily basis. Yay!

Thank you CB!! Posted Image

Edited by ERIC0728, 02 March 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#2 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

I started about more than a month ago, and finally, hards started to drop off from the report 2 days ago at 59 counts! Posted Image

I have USAA, MPM, and CK. The goal is to get B* on EQ, and surprisingly I started seeing result on TU first even though USAA and MPM don't always count on TU.

I still don't exactly know how to calculate these softs on TU, so the 59 counts are summed from every soft + hard inquiry.

Hards are continue to disappear on the daily basis. Yay!

Thank you CB!! Posted Image

Congrats! Posted Image Another success without Smart Credit Posted Image

#3 v8envy

v8envy
  • Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Hmm, I wonder if this is why I have bumped one already, I am pulling USAA, MPM, SC, and EC and one other, only about a month, got C* twice on EQ and bumped on on TU already??? Fun fact of the day, I had more softs on EQ before I started B* :glare:

#4 rslifkin

rslifkin

Joseph C unchained

• CB JAIL
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hmm, I wonder if this is why I have bumped one already, I am pulling USAA, MPM, SC, and EC and one other, only about a month, got C* twice on EQ and bumped on on TU already??? Fun fact of the day, I had more softs on EQ before I started B* :glare:

Thinking long and hard about B*. Also, seeking to apply to my situation. Calling one of my creditors to request a CLI the DAY my balance hits $0.00.. then, apping GECRB Amazon.com again. So, From everything i read, it seems:

1. EC (Equifax Complete) more often causes C* than B*. (I understand it is a pull. It seems that EC causes a lot of C*. This is what i have been reading.) <-- Therefore, i will try B* without EC..
2. SC (SCP) is a TU daily puller, but not much liked. It IS expensive. (Also, not much mentioned.)
3. MPM through EIDT is the key second puller...
4. I may be starting from the C* block. Pulling USAA-CCMP every day after a LOT of backdooring (EQ, TU and EX sent me TWO paper reports, THREE from EX..) so i am starting off from under C*.
5. I still pull USAA every day..

Seems 1. USAA (have that,) 2. MPM (will get, through EIDT) and 3. CK (Household Bank has wanted to sign me up for this for awhile. I will go check it out) may = B*!

Thoughts? And thank you!

Scores 595/546/596 as of two days ago. Up from 577/520/596, up from 503/503/504.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.