Hmm, I wonder if this is why I have bumped one already, I am pulling USAA, MPM, SC, and EC and one other, only about a month, got C* twice on EQ and bumped on on TU already??? Fun fact of the day, I had more softs on EQ before I started B*
Thinking long and hard about B*. Also, seeking to apply to my situation. Calling one of my creditors to request a CLI the DAY my balance hits $0.00.. then, apping GECRB Amazon.com again. So, From everything i read, it seems:
1. EC (Equifax Complete) more often causes C* than B*. (I understand it is a pull. It seems that EC causes a lot of C*. This is what i have been reading.) <-- Therefore, i will try B* without EC..
2. SC (SCP) is a TU daily puller, but not much liked. It IS expensive. (Also, not much mentioned.)
3. MPM through EIDT is the key second puller...
4. I may be starting from the C* block. Pulling USAA-CCMP every day after a LOT of backdooring (EQ, TU and EX sent me TWO paper reports, THREE from EX..) so i am starting off from under C*.
5. I still pull USAA every day..
Seems 1. USAA (have that,) 2. MPM (will get, through EIDT) and 3. CK (Household Bank has wanted to sign me up for this for awhile. I will go check it out) may = B*!
Thoughts? And thank you!
Scores 595/546/596 as of two days ago. Up from 577/520/596, up from 503/503/504.