Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Did I jump the gun, applied to NFCU too...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fixit502

fixit502
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

With all my goodness going on today, I didn't stop with USAA. I went ahead and pulled the trigger with NFCU... got the message thing.

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

#2 Matti

Matti

Stealth Influence II

• Members
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

With all my goodness going on today, I didn't stop with USAA. I went ahead and pulled the trigger with NFCU... got the message thing.

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

I app'd for my Visa the same day my account was set up. I got the 3-5 day.

#3 scrubs

scrubs
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

maybe your acct is going thur their security dept.

#4 Matti

Matti

Stealth Influence II

• Members
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Let me clarify - When you say you got the message thing... Do you mean the 3-5 day message for your decision to be made?

#5 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,258 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

3-5 app review with NFCU is pretty standard. Log on to your account and check your app status to see if its approved or still processing.

#6 iWhat

iWhat

Bump Influence XXXIII

• Members
  • 2,978 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

3-5 app review with NFCU is pretty standard. Log on to your account and check your app status to see if its approved or still processing.

When I apped for mine I did it by phone the lady said don't worry it might come back 3-5 day review..... But it was a instant approval ..so I am sure your in....

#7 somekindofhappiness

somekindofhappiness

Bump Influence XIX

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Don't panic because you didn't get an instant approval. Instant approvals are really more like "preexisting approvals." You've already been softed and gotten a thumbs up. Then they just wait for you to pull the trigger.

#8 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

I put in an app today and got the 3-5 day message, then within an hour I got an e-mail that I had a secured message waiting. The secured message said under review, will take 1 business day. (Bummer that today is Friday...)

#9 fixit502

fixit502
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

I screwed up didn't I?

I should have waited.

Let me clarify - When you say you got the message thing... Do you mean the 3-5 day message for your decision to be made?

yes, exactly. :)

#10 fixit502

fixit502
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

well, I checked and no messages. I guess we shall see what Monday brings. I'm still happy. $3000 with usaa is huge for me.

:)

#11 emerald_octane

emerald_octane
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

guys don't bother waiting for the online system it sucks out loud. I apped for a card nearly 12 days ago and got it a few days ago. The online system says my application is still in review! I actually called them less than 24 hours after the phone review and was told that I was approved w/ no doc submission.

#12 TXDatN

TXDatN
  • Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

well, I checked and no messages. I guess we shall see what Monday brings. I'm still happy. $3000 with usaa is huge for me.

:)

If you get approved, I have a feeling NFCU is going to beat USAA. Good luck!

Edited by TXDatN, 02 March 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#13 fixit502

fixit502
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

Thanks! I'm gonna stay positive! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.