Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Apparently I'm on the C* block

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 johnecova

johnecova
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

I guess all the backdooring & credit repair I did for the past year and a half put me on that list. Was only pulling USAA beginning of last month.

I only backdoored due to some bullshit inquiry that popped up(have letter signed stating it would be a soft pull). Anyway, all my USAA softs are gone from 2/22 and before :(.

How can I go about this now? Do I have to have 4 pullers to B*? Money wise, I can afford any combination of puller and it is worth it for me but I do not have an AMEX to get credit secure. Is there a work around to AMEX? I can't really apply right now due to eq inquiries and utilization along with my 6 year old BofA paid charge off.

Please advise this noob :P

#2 Repairerer

Repairerer

Bump Influence Scroll Keeper IV

• Members
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

Happens to the best of us.

You can do it with three. Get EliminateIDTheft/MPM and Equifax Complete.

If having four would make you feel better, the workaround is to get someone to make you an authorized user of their Amex.

But then again, if money is no object and your only other derog is a 6 year old paid charge off, pay down your util and then apply for your own.

#3 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

I guess all the backdooring & credit repair I did for the past year and a half put me on that list. Was only pulling USAA beginning of last month.

I only backdoored due to some bullshit inquiry that popped up(have letter signed stating it would be a soft pull). Anyway, all my USAA softs are gone from 2/22 and before :(.

How can I go about this now? Do I have to have 4 pullers to B*? Money wise, I can afford any combination of puller and it is worth it for me but I do not have an AMEX to get credit secure. Is there a work around to AMEX? I can't really apply right now due to eq inquiries and utilization along with my 6 year old BofA paid charge off.

To help you achieve B* read my post here If you need a 4th puller pm me

#4 johnecova

johnecova
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

Debts(about 5k) will be paid by July(hopefully sooner once I get my tax bill)

But, I am looking for "now" results and pulling my credit is well within budget :P lol. So yes, 4 would be my ideal situation if I can talk someone into letting me be an authorized user on their AMEX.

How often does B* happen? Would 3 be enough? I'm on the Equifax Complete website, but dont know which one it is.. .Equifax Complete™ Advantage Plan? or Equifax Complete™ Premier Plan

Already signed up for MPM.. going to be waiting(which I guess take a while)

Thanks for taking the time to help me out on this btw.

#5 Repairerer

Repairerer

• Members
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

I forgot they changed the plans. You can go with the cheaper one.

Once you have EC, you'll be able to tell a lot better how close you are.

#6 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

You can get the first month free of EQ Complete Advantage with this link and before the 30 days is up you can call to cancel and may get an extra free month. If not given a free month ask them to reduce the rate to lowest possible which should be $12.95

#7 johnecova

johnecova
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

You can get the first month free of EQ Complete Advantage with this link and before the 30 days is up you can call to cancel and may get an extra free month. If not given a free month ask them to reduce the rate to lowest possible which should be $12.95

Wow, thanks guys :P.

#8 BeachDweller

BeachDweller

Tuff Luv

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

How does Equifax Complete allow you to know how close you are? Can you see soft inquiries with Equifax Complete?

#9 Repairerer

Repairerer

• Members
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

How does Equifax Complete allow you to know how close you are? Can you see soft inquiries with Equifax Complete?

Yes you can, and that is how.

#10 BeachDweller

BeachDweller

Tuff Luv

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Yes you can, and that is how.

I can only see hard inquiries in Equifax Complete. You folks must be doing something I don't know how to perform.

To the original poster; there's lots of room in the choppage barrel for more folks. Glad to have you neighbor.

#11 cookiemommy

cookiemommy
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

I am in the exact same boat. Maddening!

#12 rslifkin

rslifkin

Joseph C unchained

• CB JAIL
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

+2 Same here

#13 rslifkin

rslifkin

Joseph C unchained

• CB JAIL
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

Same here

#14 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

This EQ B* guide will help you Posted Image

#15 TrevorHere

TrevorHere

Bad Influence <3

• Mod Squad
  • 27,727 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

sorry. welcome to the club.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.