Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Regions Bank Now Card Account

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tpelc23

Tpelc23
  • Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

This a great option for those who in chexsystems of EWS. We have a regular regions checking and savings but they jut can out with this. You get online bill pay and everything else no checks though, but no credit check or anything required. http://promo.regions...A3491952B4CC790

#2 mca

mca

Lead - Chexsystems Help Forum

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:21 AM

This a great option for those who in chexsystems of EWS. We have a regular regions checking and savings but they jut can out with this. You get online bill pay and everything else no checks though, but no credit check or anything required. http://promo.regions...A3491952B4CC790

If you are reported to EWS REGIONS will deny you to get this pre-paid card

#3 Tpelc23

Tpelc23
  • Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

I am not in EWS but the branch manger said the do not run either when I asked. He said anyone can get the accost since it is impossible to over draft.?

#4 mca

mca

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

I am not in EWS but the branch manger said the do not run either when I asked. He said anyone can get the accost since it is impossible to over draft.?

I know many that have applied and were denied due to EWS... many managers at the branches are not even aware that EWS is used

#5 MorningCoffee

MorningCoffee
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

They absolutely run EWS and they now have cash deposits at $3 which wasn't part of their original terms and conditions.

#6 pioneer2005

pioneer2005
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Good news all. I opened a checking and savings with Regions bank almost two months ago, and everything is still in good order. I know that I have been reported my chase and BOA to chexsystens. I can only assume thatt they reported me to EWS as well, since they both use it. BOA said I had account abuse. Whatever that means. I opened the account online and I funded it in the branch. Ive been told after thirty days, they usually wont close it. I hope that is true. We shall see.

#7 mca

mca

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

Good news all. I opened a checking and savings with Regions bank almost two months ago, and everything is still in good order. I know that I have been reported my chase and BOA to chexsystens. I can only assume thatt they reported me to EWS as well, since they both use it. BOA said I had account abuse. Whatever that means. I opened the account online and I funded it in the branch. Ive been told after thirty days, they usually wont close it. I hope that is true. We shall see.

Regions is a kind of hit and miss thing. Some tell me that they are approved ...others say they are denied and others say that are approved but closed a short time later. 30 days and you should be good :yahoo:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.