Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Mary Help pls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 claimit

claimit
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

I have a car that is financed by a local credit union, I have been recently paying my car between 28-29 days late. I recieved a letter from them yesterday stating that I had to pay by day 27 or they are going to repo my car.. I can not pay until day 30. They sent a repo guy out for my car last month even though I paid on day 29. I am in Fl I can not take it anymore this is too much. I have communicated to them that I will become current as soon as I receive my return. Unfortunately my credit score has dropped , I tried to trade it but the negative equity is over 6k. Because of the negative equity no company will refi. My interest rate is 7.99. Because my score is so low, I feel trapped. I make over 100k but recently had to pay many expenses which made it difficult to catch up. I need to get approved for a trade so Iwiccan end this relationship with the CU. It is really stressing me out. Americredit was better than them. I think they are putting pressure on me with hopes of getting a payoff from a re-Fi or trade in. I will do anything to end this relationship with them. My lam going to call my local dealer to inquire about getting a second car loan. Any insight? I know I will get a higher rate but anything is better than this.

#2 claimit

claimit
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

I have a car that is financed by a local credit union, I have been recently paying my car between 28-29 days late. I recieved a letter from them yesterday stating that I had to pay by day 27 or they are going to repo my car.. I can not pay until day 30. They sent a repo guy out for my car last month even though I paid on day 29. I am in Fl I can not take it anymore this is too much. I have communicated to them that I will become current as soon as I receive my return. Unfortunately my credit score has dropped , I tried to trade it but the negative equity is over 6k. Because of the negative equity no company will refi. My interest rate is 7.99. Because my score is so low, I feel trapped. I make over 100k but recently had to pay many expenses which made it difficult to catch up. I need to get approved for a trade so Iwiccan end this relationship with the CU. It is really stressing me out. Americredit was better than them. I think they are putting pressure on me with hopes of getting a payoff from a re-Fi or trade in. I will do anything to end this relationship with them. My lam going to call my local dealer to inquire about getting a second car loan. Any insight? I know I will get a higher rate but anything is better than this.

#3 road2freedom

road2freedom

Bump Influence XXXII

• Members
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

How much is your payment? I hate to mention borrowing to get out of debt, but if it's only 1 payment and you make 100k+ it should be no big deal to pay back a small personal loan to get you current, right? I would avoid getting it repo'd at all costs, and I would advise against trading with negative equity, unless it lowers your payment to something more manageable so you aren't missing the payment every month.

Also, have you asked the CU to move the due date so you aren't always late?

Edited by road2freedom, 24 February 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#4 claimit

claimit
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

I did, they agreed to change my due date only after I make my payments early on, the 15th of March and the 15th, of April and the 15th of May. Then they would review The account to decide if the due date would be changed to the 15th of the month commencing with my June payment. Really!?! Subprime lenders do not require this much. I am sick.

#5 claimit

claimit
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Payment is 678 now. With late fees it is 729. The original payment was 525 the added gap later which increased it to 678 for 6 months. It will be 678 for 2 more months.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.