Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Chrianna is back...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

so Chris Brown and Rhianna back together? :lol: ..as well as collaborating together :mellow:
The backlash on this is avalanching ...it might be a wrap..career-wise for her..
I can't see how Jigga approved of this, but he's smart, he will keep his mouth shut and keep collecting his 10% for Blue's trust fund. :lol:

http://www.billboard...006219752.story

Chris is singing on Rihanna's track

http://www.electrolo...hday-cake-full/

and Rihanna is warbling on Chris's new Track..

#2 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

I had never heard either The Goat Whisperer or Beaver Brown sing, until the Grammys this year.

She cannot sing.

I don't know what the hell he was doing on stage. He sucked, though.

I don't think it will end her career, because I don't think that every one thought the incident with Beaver happened as she claimed it did.

Miranda Lambert keeps making an issue about Chris being on the Grammys and getting an award. She hasn't opened her mouth about Glen Campbell being honored on that same show. Unless my mind has gone bad, Glen used to throw Tanya Tucker some beat downs.

Miranda needs to worry about her own issues... like how/when she got her husband.

#3 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

I had never heard either The Goat Whisperer or Beaver Brown sing, until the Grammys this year.

She cannot sing.

I don't know what the hell he was doing on stage. He sucked, though.

I don't think it will end her career, because I don't think that every one thought the incident with Beaver happened as she claimed it did.

Miranda Lambert keeps making an issue about Chris being on the Grammys and getting an award. She hasn't opened her mouth about Glen Campbell being honored on that same show. Unless my mind has gone bad, Glen used to throw Tanya Tucker some beat downs.

Miranda needs to worry about her own issues... like how/when she got her husband.

go on.... :mellow:

#4 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

go on.... :mellow:

Don't act innocent. You know he was married when they started up.

#5 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

I saw that on Twitter the other day and then I was reminded of why I don't go on twitter anymore with all the "OMG I WOULD GO BACK WITH CHRIS TOO! SO FINE!" and " People need to learn to forgive" tweets.

Yea, OK

#6 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

There is a bunch of hipocrasy going on with the Chris and Rihanna mess. There are many musicians who have beat their significant others and women. I don't see Miranda Lambert or others calling them out.

Glenn Campbell...Tommy Lee...Dr. Dre...

#7 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

this chile is HAM.a snuggie with heels? .somewhere a poodle is missing his coat..her hair always looks like she got it done at round-the-way mary for $20 and didn't leave a tip :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Islandgal, 21 February 2012 - 12:07 PM.

#8 cljohnr

cljohnr
  • Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

To be fair, you're talking about stuff that happened before she was born.

I didn't watch the Grammy's. Did they give Chris Brown some special humanitarian award or something? That's the only way I could see his personal life coming into play over a Grammy award.

#9 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

Yep, that's what I felt. I don't like Chris Brown, I don't like Rihanna, I think Miranda Lambert sounds like a screeching cat. But, his personal life and his "professional" life are two things.

#10 blackberry74

blackberry74
  • Members
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Look. Rhianna is the one that got her ass beat. If she wants to get back with the man that did it, I don't know why anybody else's grits are cooked about it. Go 'head on, girl. Do your thing.

cljohn, he got a Grammy for Best R&B Album. If they only gave out Grammys to morally upstanding citizens who didn't do drugs, give somebody a 2 piece snack to the grill, etc...they'd only be handing out about 3 awards per show. :lol: Fake outrage & hypocrisy is annoying and people really need to cut it out.

#11 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

To be fair, you're talking about stuff that happened before she was born.

I didn't watch the Grammy's. Did they give Chris Brown some special humanitarian award or something? That's the only way I could see his personal life coming into play over a Grammy award.

I keep forgetting that she is young. :lol:

Anyway, I am quite sure she is well aware of what Glen did by now. I think she gave him a standing ovation. It isn't too late for her to call him or any of the others out.

#12 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

Look. Rhianna is the one that got her ass beat. If she wants to get back with the man that did it, I don't know why anybody else's grits are cooked about it. Go 'head on, girl. Do your thing.

cljohn, he got a Grammy for Best R&B Album. If they only gave out Grammys to morally upstanding citizens who didn't do drugs, give somebody a 2 piece snack to the grill, etc...they'd only be handing out about 3 awards per show. :lol: Fake outrage & hypocrisy is annoying and people really need to cut it out.

She would explode if Beaver started waving signs at his concerts that say: "Miranda Lambert needs to keep her legs closed to married men." :lol:

#13 sirrowan

sirrowan
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

this chile is HAM.a snuggie with heels? .somewhere a poodle is missing his coat..her hair always looks like she got it done at round-the-way mary for $20 and didn't leave a tip :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The second pic....the chick next to her looks like, at any moment, she could unhinge her jaws and take Chrianna's whole head off in one bite......... :unsure:

#14 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm not sure what shocks me less. A southern country singer being all judgmental, or a country singer who cheats. C'mon. It's a Country "artist." If it weren't for cheating, they wouldn't have songs. She just wanted to advance her career.

#15 dawniedawn67

dawniedawn67
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

OMG, my cousin posted on FB earlier today:

"So Chris Brown & Rhianna are doing a song togther? What, are they doing a cover of Brittney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time??"

I thought she was just being an azz.

:blink:

#16 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

"So Chris Brown & Rhianna are doing a song togther? What, are they doing a cover of Brittney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time??"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#17 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

:lol: :lol:

Edited by Islandgal, 21 February 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#18 Snork Maiden

Snork Maiden

Mouthy Russian

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:09 PM

I love the public outrage. Cause she's the first woman ever to go back to a dude who wronged her. Please. I bet here's a whole lot of chicks out there who need to take a long hard look around their own glass houses and mind their business.

#19 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

I love the public outrage. Cause she's the first woman ever to go back to a dude who wronged her. Please. I bet here's a whole lot of chicks out there who need to take a long hard look around their own glass houses and mind their business.

I'm only outraged because she keeps trying to sing... :mellow:

#20 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

I KNEW you would zoom in here and say that. :lol:

#21 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Exactly.

#22 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

:rofl: :rofl: you know me too well..

#23 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

:rofl: :rofl: you know me too well..

Seriously. I kept refreshing to see what you would say about the Goat Whisperer's voice. :lol:

#24 blackberry74

blackberry74
  • Members
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Yep. I don't get why anybody cares other than their parents.

#25 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yep. I don't get why anybody cares other than their parents.

Why would their parents care? they are both grown adults,not kids..their record companies are leveraging the situation to create a profit...what message does it send? As long as it adds to your bottom line... :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.