Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Chrianna is back...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Nostromo

Nostromo
  • Members
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

I love the public outrage. Cause she's the first woman ever to go back to a dude who wronged her. Please. I bet here's a whole lot of chicks out there who need to take a long hard look around their own glass houses and mind their business.

Yep. I don't get why anybody cares other than their parents.

Why would their parents care? they are both grown adults,not kids..their record companies are leveraging the situation to create a profit...what message does it send? As long as it adds to your bottom line... :rolleyes:

I know you weren't talking to me, but here's my theory... :lol:

If I had a daughter -- even if she were grown...I'd be concerned if she went back to some dude that knocked her upside the head. I'd respect the fact that it's her decision, and would let her make whatever choices she wanted, but I think just about any parent would be concerned about the welfare of their children -- even after their children become adults.

-My .02

#27 blackberry74

blackberry74
  • Members
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

I love the public outrage. Cause she's the first woman ever to go back to a dude who wronged her. Please. I bet here's a whole lot of chicks out there who need to take a long hard look around their own glass houses and mind their business.

Yep. I don't get why anybody cares other than their parents.

Why would their parents care? they are both grown adults,not kids..their record companies are leveraging the situation to create a profit...what message does it send? As long as it adds to your bottom line... :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if your kids are adults or not - you don't want them making horrible decisions or doing anything that harms them. Your give-a-damn meter doesn't shut off when your kids reach adulthood. They're not kids anymore, but they're still YOUR kids...no matter how old they get.

Edited by blackberry74, 22 February 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#28 jettavwdrvr

jettavwdrvr
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that Chris Brown is terribly homely?

#29 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

'homely'? I don't know what that means...

#30 jettavwdrvr

jettavwdrvr
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

'homely'? I don't know what that means...

My nice way of saying fugly...

#31 blackberry74

blackberry74
  • Members
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

I think he's a nice looking young man...but if he came within 20 feet of my daughter I'd karate chop him in the adam's apple.

#32 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

Chris Brown is ugly.

#33 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

If I had a daughter -- even if she were grown...I'd be concerned if she went back to some dude that knocked her upside the head. I'd respect the fact that it's her decision, and would let her make whatever choices she wanted, but I think just about any parent would be concerned about the welfare of their children -- even after their children become adults.

-My .02

Maybe her parents are more concerned that she doesn't hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle again, than worrying about what a grown goat is doing.

#34 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

-My .02

Maybe her parents are more concerned that she doesn't hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle again, than worrying about what a grown goat is doing.

:rofl: :rofl: I forget that domehead did that...

Edited by Islandgal, 23 February 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#35 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

:rofl: :rofl: I forget that domehead did that...

Much of the press has 'forgotten' about her violent ways...

#36 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Chris Brown is ugly.

I think he is good looking, just short...and an hot-headed idiot..

http://m.nbcmiami.co...ntguid=7XCPXcUU

Singer Chris Brown snatched a fan’s phone after she took a photo of him outside the South Beach club Cameo, telling her emphatically that she would not post his picture “on no website,” then drove off, Miami Beach Police said.

Brown’s eager fan, a 24-year-old Miami woman, told police that she was inside Cameo during the wee hours Sunday when she saw Brown, 22, and fellow artist Tyga leaving the nightclub at 1445 Washington Ave. through a side door.

The woman, Christal Spann, and her friends followed Brown and rapper Tyga outside, where she saw him get into his black Bentley, according to a Miami Beach Police report. Spann approached Brown and took a photo with her $500 white iPhone 4S while he was sitting in his car.

Then the surly hip-hop star reached through the window, took her cell phone from her hands, and said, “B**** you ain’t going to put that on no website,” Spann told police.

He put up his window, drove west on Espanola Way, and north on Washington Avenue, police said.

Police responded at 4:43 a.m. They listed the offense as a “robbery by sudden snatching,” and said the incident would be further investigated.

Police said the state attorney's officeis preparing the arrest warrant for Brown. Tyga wasn't implicated, they said. Authorities say they don't believe Brown in still in Miami.

The state attorney's office wouldn't comment on the case.

Brown couldn't immediately be reached for comment

Edited by Islandgal, 23 February 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#37 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Rappers, Country people....they're all the same thing, just for a different audience.

Isn't it nice how he treats his fans?

#38 sirrowan

sirrowan
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

Rappers, Country people....they're all the same thing, just for a different audience.

Isn't it nice how he treats his fans?

I'd like to hope that he was just in a bad mood for someone had been posting ishtty pic on the net and he didn't want another one. That had to suck for her.....new iPhone..

But hey its enough to make you popular (snickers). Chris Brown stole my iPhone!!!!

If he has any class at all, he'll have it sent back to her...but I'm not holding my breath. :glare:

I do LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch him dance as do my girls. My youngest was going to do a cheer solo to the I Can Transform You (she was going to do the dance portion to that).

He serves a purpose.... :grin:

I've got cheer on the brain. Nationals this weekend...... :huh:

#39 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

Maybe the chick is lying about her phone being stolen by Chris.

#40 sirrowan

sirrowan
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

Maybe the chick is lying about her phone being stolen by Chris.

Well maybe.....what do you think? She either had one or she didn't? :dntknw:

#41 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

Can't they ping a phone to see where it has been?

#42 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

If it's still on, they should be able to track it using its GPS. Even if they have the Local GPS off, they can still pick it up for situations deemed emergencies if I remember right. Though, this might not exactly qualify. But, I highly doubt the girl was smart enough to change the settings.

#43 sirrowan

sirrowan
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

If it's still on, they should be able to track it using its GPS. Even if they have the Local GPS off, they can still pick it up for situations deemed emergencies if I remember right. Though, this might not exactly qualify. But, I highly doubt the girl was smart enough to change the settings.

It's all FUBR no matter how you look at it!! :lol:

Perhaps she'll learn a lesson about sticking her phone in someone's face that doesn't want their pic taken? I know I get a lil pissy when that happens and I'm not Chris Brown....

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.