Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Adele...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

Cleaned up at the Grammy's

"I don't have to dress like a tart to sell records"... :rofl:
side eye at Rihanna..

:rofl:

http://www.cbsnews.c...y;storyMediaBox

Nicki - What the hell was that at the Grammy's?

After that performance a hurt cat in the alley is beginning to sound better than Rihanna.. :grin:

Chris Brown can dance his butt off :yahoo:

Edited by Islandgal, 13 February 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#2 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image

So happy she won, I told ppl she would beat Gaga out! I think Chris Brown is a great dancer but his performance was meh. Looked to me like all he did was jump from box to box. Nicki..I..I..I don't even know, she needs to stop trying to channel Gaga, at least Gaga has some actual talent to back up the madness.

#3 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

I loved the Jennifer Hudson tribute...Nicki is just whack :mellow:

#4 visorboy1974

visorboy1974
  • Members
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

I'm happy that Adele didn't lose her voice with the recent surgery. Glad there's a singer out there that can sing and not have to do anything else on stage to make up for the lack of singing ability.

Most "singers" today are strictly performers. Everybody gets wowed by how "hot" they are, difficulty of their dance moves or straight shock value. Gaga, Minaj, Rihanna, Spears, Brown etc etc all fall into this category.

#5 Snork Maiden

Snork Maiden

Mouthy Russian

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

Love Adele and J Hudson.
I wish Nicki Minaj would have kept sleeping on that tour bus bunk bed. Forever.

#6 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Looks like she got those English teeth fixed finally! She's definitely a very talented artist. You don't get to say that much these days.

Anyone else think Snork jams out to Superbass when noone else is watching?

#7 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Adele swept the Grammys for Team Chunk.

Now, this chick is feeling all kinds of smug and in style.

Edited by orangecrush, 13 February 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#8 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Scarlett Takes a Tumble always makes me giggle.

#9 Doodah

Doodah
  • Members
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Anyone ever listen to 21?

#10 i8thegreenbean

i8thegreenbean
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

I think Adele is flucking (is that considered an F-bomb?) awesome.

I'm still undecided if I like her or not. My initial thought process is I love her.

#11 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

Did you guys see her Vogue cover? Don't really like the picture but it's still awesome because It's Adele and I LOVE HER!

#12 Nemeweh

Nemeweh

Official CB Party Planner

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

I love her so much that in the words of LB "I kinda hope she never has a happy relationship". I'm paraphrasing, but the sentiments are the same. :lol:

#13 Doodah

Doodah
  • Members
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

I love her so much that in the words of LB "I kinda hope she never has a happy relationship". I'm paraphrasing, but the sentiments are the same. :lol:

This album rivals "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"... and perhaps beats it, IMO.

#14 Nostromo

Nostromo
  • Members
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

I hate her Music and not too fond of her as a person. Self righteous folks bore the hell outta me anyway. She's no better than Rihanna, gaga, et al...though she may think she is.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#15 Saturngoddess

Saturngoddess
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

I love her voice. I think she has lost weight - she looks great.

I don't think she "thinks" she is better than anyone else. I just think she speaks her mind - and would probably fit in well here at CB!!

#16 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

She is better than Rihanna and Gaga, IMO at least. She can get up on stage and say she is the best singer of this generation and I wouldn't even be mad at her.

#17 Nostromo

Nostromo
  • Members
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

She is better than Rihanna and Gaga, IMO at least. She can get up on stage and say she is the best singer of this generation and I wouldn't even be mad at her.

Gaga has a great voice that easily rivals Adele's. My main issue with Adele is that she doesn't want people to attack her for her excess weight (which I agree with), yet she turns around and disparages someone she perceives to be underweight (Nicole Richie), for her alleged eating disorder. If Adele wants people to leave her alone about her weight, then shouldn't she extend that same courtesy to people who may be having weight issues on the other end of the spectrum?

#18 Tealeaf

Tealeaf
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

Gaga has a great voice that easily rivals Adele's. My main issue with Adele is that she doesn't want people to attack her for her excess weight (which I agree with), yet she turns around and disparages someone she perceives to be underweight (Nicole Richie), for her alleged eating disorder. If Adele wants people to leave her alone about her weight, then shouldn't she extend that same courtesy to people who may be having weight issues on the other end of the spectrum?

I haven't come across an interview were she criticized another celebrity about their weight. The only think I've heard her say in interviews where the question about her weight ALWAYS comes up is that she never felt the need to look like "insert singer here" in order to sell records and be successful.

#19 Nemeweh

Nemeweh

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

I hate her Music and not too fond of her as a person. Self righteous folks bore the hell outta me anyway. She's no better than Rihanna, gaga, et al...though she may think she is.

I don't disagree with you, but we may have to break up over this if we can't work it out. Yes. I love her that much. Seriously, she is to me like Garbage was in the 90's.

"Im only happy when it rains" bishes. :grin:

#20 Nostromo

Nostromo
  • Members
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

I don't disagree with you, but we may have to break up over this if we can't work it out. Yes. I love her that much. Seriously, she is to me like Garbage was in the 90's.

I LOVE Garbage! :blush2:

Nem, you're awesome. But don't hate me BC I can't stand Adele. :cry2:

What can I do to make it up to you? :lol:

#21 Nemeweh

Nemeweh

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

I LOVE Garbage! :blush2:

Nem, you're awesome. But don't hate me BC I can't stand Adele. :cry2:

What can I do to make it up to you? :lol:

Abs pic? :grin:

#22 butterflywings

butterflywings

She Tries

• Members
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Adele flips the bird after Best Album acceptance speech is cut short at Brit Awards

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1026617

#23 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

Adele flips the bird after Best Album acceptance speech is cut short at Brit Awards

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1026617

:rofl: :rofl: I love Adele...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.