Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

EQ FICO score jumped from 602 to 636 within a week!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#126 alibaba77

alibaba77
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

The extremely helpful ad friendly lady I spoke with told me that I would need to apply and receive a decision. She told me if I was declined or did not approve of the credit limit the I shod call her back and she could address it for me. It wasn't a guarantee that I'd like the outcome but with what she's already done it can't hurt.

#127 aquadisiac

aquadisiac
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

I wish this would work for other companies :(

#128 aquadisiac

aquadisiac
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

I wish this would work for other companies :(

#129 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

I suppose the only thing I am still wondering is for the folks who have been successful, how long did it take for the CRAs to update??

It took less then a week for the account to be deleted from all three of my reports. Three days I believe but it has been so long now. Congratulations!

#130 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Attention:

To anyone still needing the email address that I used please message me through credit boards. I have responded back to everyone who has messaged me but it seems that a multitude of people request for the info in the thread. It just takes to long to send emails while searching through the thread so please send me a PM and I will respond. I am trying to log in a little more often but since we bought our house and our credit has improved I do not have much need for the board. Well, I will be back trying to repair my credit soon (successfully repaired my husbands) but for now I am focusing on painting and unpacking : )

Good luck everyone! If you keep working at it you will succeed.

#131 Lainey

Lainey
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

The info is also contained through a link in this thread if people will read the whole thread. :-)

#132 alibaba77

alibaba77
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Attention:

To anyone still needing the email address that I used please message me through credit boards. I have responded back to everyone who has messaged me but it seems that a multitude of people request for the info in the thread. It just takes to long to send emails while searching through the thread so please send me a PM and I will respond. I am trying to log in a little more often but since we bought our house and our credit has improved I do not have much need for the board. Well, I will be back trying to repair my credit soon (successfully repaired my husbands) but for now I am focusing on painting and unpacking : )

Good luck everyone! If you keep working at it you will succeed.

Same here. I'll be glad to share the contact info!!!

#133 alibaba77

alibaba77
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just check EQ...the two Chase CO's are gone. My score went up 3 points!!! From 657 to 660. THREE POINTS!!!! How is that even possible??? Could the JDB TL be holding me back that much??? Is this because I haven't added any new TL's in three years??? What's going on??? I can't help but laugh.

And just to add this, I just had two Citi CO's deleted last week and the score went from 653 to 657. So a total of 7 points for four COs.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm thrilled with the increase but I gotta wonder, apparently it isn't the number of COs that hurt the score but the fact that you have even one that destroys it. If I could get the other ones deleted maybe I would see a major increase.

Thoughts???

Edited by alibaba77, 28 June 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#134 tr0gd0r

tr0gd0r
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Can someone who was successful in contacting Chase to remove their CO please tell me their situation?

I have two Chase CCs that were charged off a year ago. ($2500, and $1100) I emailed Chase Executive Card Services and got a phone call the next day from a lady in the office who said they cannot remove the CO from my credit report because it is reporting correctly and she let me know that Chase no longer handles the accounts as they were sold to CAs.

Why was I declined, but everyone else in this thread successful.

#135 knnk

knnk
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

I have an old Providian - Wamu - Chase charge off I would love to get rid of. I would also like to be able to apply for chase cards again, I had 3 big charge offs, chase, HSBC and Capital one. I made right with HSBC and they are the ones that go out of the CC business, I am 2 months from getting the account back open and Capital One buys it!

#136 Lainey

Lainey
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

tr0gd0r, I sent you a private message

#137 NAC

NAC
  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I can't PM yet, could someone send me the email please? Thanks!

#138 NAC

NAC
  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

Yep, didn't work for me the first time :/ And it was ONE late payment from over five years ago. We've had the card for seven, and still no dice :/

BUT, I have two paid CO's with differently reporting account numbers than my accurate records, so I wrote an email based off that. Hopefully they can't find diddly squat and decide to delete :)

#139 minionelle

minionelle
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

Earlier this month, apparently Chase shuffled their CEO's around, including the CEO of Card Services. Has anyone had any success addressing their inquiry to this individual, or are you still sending requests to the original address?

Edited by minionelle, 19 August 2012 - 08:48 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.