Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

EQ FICO score jumped from 602 to 636 within a week!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#51 Bb4credit

Bb4credit
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Chase Update:

Spoke with a lady from the Executive Office of Card Services, who managed to dig very deeply to find the origin of my account, however because they sold the account off, she said that they would go ahead and delete the entire CO TL from all 3 of my reports!! She sent the request to remove them to the CRAs this morning! I'm soooo very happy about this. NOW, dealing with LVNV.......that's going to be a pain in the rear, but at least I don't have 2 black marks associated with this one account!

#52 bloven

bloven
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Could someone send me the email address? I would really appreciate it!!!

#53 mbl280

mbl280
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

I'm currently repairing my credit, but took on the task of helping my sister in law with hers as well. I helped her draft an email to Chase regarding three charged off accounts they were reporting on her and she just received a call today from their executive office letting her know that a request for deletion has been submitted to all three CRAs. Any credit repair success I have accomplished is all possible because of CB and the knowledge I've gained here, so a BIG thank you to all here. Also, thank you again to Blessed and let's not forget ol' Chase for doing their part! :clapping:

#54 Bb4credit

Bb4credit
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

PM sent!

#55 Formack

Formack
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

I would LOVE the email! I am trying to get a couple of lates removed from Chase. Thank you so much!

#56 Pocahontas

Pocahontas
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

Chase Update:

Spoke with a lady from the Executive Office of Card Services, who managed to dig very deeply to find the origin of my account, however because they sold the account off, she said that they would go ahead and delete the entire CO TL from all 3 of my reports!! She sent the request to remove them to the CRAs this morning! I'm soooo very happy about this. NOW, dealing with LVNV.......that's going to be a pain in the rear, but at least I don't have 2 black marks associated with this one account!

Ah I JUST got the same call!!!!

Mine got sold off to a CA that's reporting the debt as well. Does anyone know how to deal with the CA on this?

#57 bloven

bloven
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

PM sent!

Well, I had a credit card with Chase back in 2007, I had lates on my card (30, 60, 90, 90, 120) but was able to pay off the card after these lates were posted. Chase closed the card after the balance was $0 in 2008. I contacted the Executive Office and a very nice lady was able to locate my account. Since the account was not marked as an active account and was quite old she was able to request to have the account removed from all 3 CRA s !! I am not sure how much of a impact this will have on my score since these are very old lates but I figured it can't hurt!!

Thanks CB!!

#58 GoUpScore

GoUpScore
  • Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Add me to the list of success stories! Two TL's deleted - both unpaid CO's that were sold off to CA's - which are not currently being reported. I had the call on Fri & the TL's are already removed from EX & TU. just waiting for EQ to update.

Doing a happy dance for two less CO's & sending a gigantic thank you to Blessed!!! YAY!

#59 itsdand

itsdand
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

:yahoo:

#60 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

I am so excited right now! I posted last week on another forum about how after emailing a letter to Chase offering a PFD they called telling us we did not need to pay and they have removed all finance charges etc and will be removing that account from the CBR's along with sending us a $51.00 check!!! We owed just over $1,000 to them and were still within the SOL. We are trying to buy a house and it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel finally. We just have two more debts to pay. I am just really worried about doing the PFD's because the three accounts we are doing that on are the "old" established accounts on our CBR so I am not sure what will happen to our score once the AAofA gets worse. Once all the bad debt is removed we will have a car loan for $20,000 that is paid (never late) opened 2006 but everything else was opened in 2011. I am hoping that removing the CO's will greatly out weigh any negative point reductions due to AAofA.

I tried to post a picture of my Score Watch page but the forum will not allow me to : ( Is there a way around that?

That's awesome...congrats! Posted Image Regarding posting a picture I recommend to use imageshack

#61 g35guy

g35guy
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Can someone please send me the email, I have an old Chase CC I would like to have deleted.

Has anyone in GA had success with this method or is it just working for people in the affected states?

#62 adaisyandarose

adaisyandarose
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

I wonder if this would work for me the date of major delinquency is 9/2008? SOL is 4 years for my state or should I leave the sleeping bear alone? I am not in the states listed and I received a check in November from them for 800. I thought it was because of an old auto loan that was IIB but turns out they are on my reports because they bought out WAMU.

Edited by adaisyandarose, 27 February 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#63 sedric1

sedric1
  • Members
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

i went through my account a few weeks ago and found a finance charge of $10 on a $10 purchase. they sure did delete that very easily and i still dont know why, but am thankful. even has me thinking about asking for a cli or something while they are being nice :)

#64 adaisyandarose

adaisyandarose
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

If I remember correctly, I received the $800 due to a class action suit I believe? I think it also said that the TL would be reported positive. I need to look for that paper! I didn't pull my credit at that time and since it had been awhile I thought it was the account that was IIB not the credit card that was bought from WAMU. Upon looking at my Equifax credit report I see the date of first delinquency dated 2/08 which means I am days away from it being out of the SOL.

#65 backfrombk

backfrombk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Would love to have the information as well to contact Chase.

#66 Menta33

Menta33

Bump Influence XIV

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

I had no luck with the Executive office at Chase. The nice lady (Carrie) told me that because my accounts were included in bankruptcy and that there was no bank error on their part, that they would not be deleting them. I asked about pay for deletion, but they said they could not do that due to bankruptcy. They also claimed they could not delete because of the BK, I challenged them that no law requires they report anything, only that they not report false information, but she still maintained they could not remove it and would not admit it was their choice not to remove it. Perhaps they have some contract with the bureaus which they felt they would be violating if they deleted it? I called back and mentioned that TU and EQ have somewhat different data reporting, but she did not seem to care, I suggested that was perhaps bank error, and maybe she could hang the deletion off that error issue of TU and EQ reporting differently for date of first delinquency (off by one month between the two bureaus). She said I could put it in writing and they would consider it in the future, but that current investigation was now completed.

Perhaps we will have better luck with my wife. For her, we emailed last Sunday, but have not heard a peep out of them since then. For her, there is some incorrect reporting, so perhaps they will delete hers even though they are also IIB.

#67 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

I, too, can report success! 2 day turnaround time from when I emailed. Thanks blessed! Mah hero!!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#68 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

Oh, I should mention I was successful in GA, not one of the affected states, and mine was an already settled charge off from 2007. The trade lines were already purged from their systems due to age so I got a simple deletion.

#69 g35guy

g35guy
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

Oh, I should mention I was successful in GA, not one of the affected states, and mine was an already settled charge off from 2007. The trade lines were already purged from their systems due to age so I got a simple deletion.

Add me to the list! I was also successful in GA on an unpaid CO, now to get the CA to delete :aggressive:

#70 g35guy

g35guy
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

Add me to the list! I was also successful in GA on an unpaid CO, now to get the CA to delete :aggressive:

Thanks Blessed and Bb4credit! :yahoo:

#71 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

I was waiting to sign up for credit sesame until I saw how this played out. Thanks to this thread, check me out:

Posted Image

CS has me at a 763. FAKO, I know, but without PSECU or a denial letter, it's all I have to go on.

Now blessed, feel free to post a magical shortcut for Target or really any of the many negs on DH's report so I can get him one of these faster.

Thanks again!! Posted Image

#72 Dallas Cowboy fan

Dallas Cowboy fan
  • Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

No luck for me. I was disputing an IIB cc account because it has the notation of "Purchased by another lender" on EX. I didn't think an IIB account could be reported as sold or transferred to another lender. The lady at Chase told me when an account goes into bankruptcy, it is charged off and sold and told me it's reporting correctly so she couldn't delete it as I requested.

The odd thing is that I previously had Equifax verify all information on the account (hoping Chase would not verify in 30 days) and the status went from "Transferred/Sold" to IIB. I figured Chase had corrected the status that was previously incorrect. I wonder why that status was changed if it was correct to begin with.

#73 reklaw01

reklaw01
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

Maybe I jumped too quickly. Chase offered me 0% interest on my cc balance if I agreed to monthly auto bank drafts. Started 10/11 and I've been watching it closely but everything appears as they said. Down to under $8000 w/ $250/mo payments. The account is closed (by creditor) which is putting the hurt on the debt-income ratio, but nothing else adverse. Little danger they can pull much more from my checking since the balance is kept low anyway. All done by phone which is a concern that they can change the terms at any time. Should I get in writing or let sleeping dogs lie?

#74 kfupanda

kfupanda

Bump Influence XXXV

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

I started another thread, but This is the right place to post.

I finally got the nerve to send the e-mail last night. I asked for a summary of my cc account and the savings account securing it since I don't have any records of it, and for way to settle it and get it deleted off the CRAs.

Today I got a call from a lady from the Card services executive office. She said they had responded to a dispute I initiated with the CRAs last year. At the time it had come back verified. Then she said that she had sent an electronic update to delete the account from CRAs. I asked if this would still blacklist me with Chase and she said no, I should wait for CRAs to update and then I can apply for Chase products again.

Mine was an old Providian unpaid CO from late 2005-early 2006.

Thanks to blessed for the blessed method and to Chase because they really did not have to do it.

This was the last major black mark on reports and I'll be almost clean when it my reports are updated. I still have a 30/60/90 from cap 1 which is due to come off in May

Can anyone post how it takes from Chase sending the electronic update to CRAs removing from file?

Edited by kfupanda, 16 March 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#75 g35guy

g35guy
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

Chase removed very fast for me. They called on Thursday to tell me they were deleting, when I pulled my reports on Monday it had been deleted from all three reports.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.