Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

EQ FICO score jumped from 602 to 636 within a week!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#26 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Dallas, johnny,

I'm in Arkansas

Awesome, because I'm in GA and I don't think either of our states were listed. Would you mind trying to PM me that e-mail address? Blessed wasn't able to send any more PMs. Did you also do a PFD style request?

#27 adaisyandarose

adaisyandarose
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

My ex husband and I received a check from chase for 800 or so in November for a car loan we had in 2005 that was included in bankruptcy.

#28 cluna81

cluna81
  • Newbies
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Agreed! Chase deleted my charge off without any fuss after a couple of emails. Thanks again Blessed!

Can you tell me how you did this? I have an account with $750 balance that is mostly from interest charges...will they delete that too?

#29 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

I know someone asked for an example of what I sent to chase. I myself sent an email advising them that I had an unpaid C/O that I wanted to make good on but wanted to know the best way to do so and also asked if there was a way to have it deleted from my CBR. I was just completely honest about the situation with my father in law becoming ill and the financial burdens it put on my husband to help him financial while going through treatment. I apologized in the email and thanked them for their time. I hope that helps.

As for those thanking me for sharing....You are very welcome. I am only able to repair my husband's credit because of learning from what others post on the boards and if we don't all contribute our experiences and knowledge then this board is doomed. I did not know anything about a GW until reading it on another website's board. I contribute to this website along with another that has helped me greatly. I found out about GW, searched for Chase CEO contacts via google and was blessed with reaching the right person : )

By the way, I know only a few people have posted about Chase success but there are many more from the other website (I don't know if I am aloud to mention what site) that I frequent that have had the same success after using the contact I shared. Good Luck!

#30 kingair312tu

kingair312tu
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Wow, this one actually worked for me. Had 2 unpaid C/O with chase for about $5000, emailed the chase CEO and CEO of card services. Logged into check my credit today to see both accounts deleted. Certainly a big step in my credit repair journey.

#31 Bb4credit

Bb4credit
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

Wow, awesome! I happened to live in one of the states mentioned, then moved to another one of the states mentioned!!! I hope to get rid of a couple of Chase (paid/sold) COs!

#32 kingair312tu

kingair312tu
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

Wow, awesome! I happened to live in one of the states mentioned, then moved to another one of the states mentioned!!! I hope to get rid of a couple of Chase (paid/sold) COs!

Hmm, Im in Arkansas, not sure if that made any difference.

#33 johnnyderp

johnnyderp

Bump Influence XXV

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

What was your turnaround time between email and seeing the accounts deleted?

#34 mbl280

mbl280
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

I got my the initial phone call on a Friday and the another on Monday morning stating that they would delete.

#35 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

I got a call the next day after sending the email and my account was deleted from the credit reports within a week. I don't even think it took more then 4 days but not sure.

#36 kingair312tu

kingair312tu
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

What was your turnaround time between email and seeing the accounts deleted?

Was about 5 days, however got no call or anything confirming this had been done. No matter though results are results

#37 Pocahontas

Pocahontas
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

If anybody has that email address, I would really appreciate a PM. It would be so helpful.

#38 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

If anybody has that email address, I would really appreciate a PM. It would be so helpful.

http://consumerist.c...chase-ceos.html

#39 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

Im telling you guys something fishy.. Chase firing most of the collections dept, etc

Now sending overpayment checks? lol

Man they must have screwed something up really bad lol. What are they hiding? XD

It's freaking me out too.

If anyone else still has Chase derogs, I would recommend jumping on it while whatever this is lasts.

I agree. It's a good time to dispute Chase derogs. Check out this article: http://www.cbsnews.c...t-card-holders/

#40 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

Im telling you guys something fishy.. Chase firing most of the collections dept, etc

Man they must have screwed something up really bad lol. What are they hiding? XD

If anyone else still has Chase derogs, I would recommend jumping on it while whatever this is lasts.

I agree. It's a good time to dispute Chase derogs. Check out this article: http://www.cbsnews.c...t-card-holders/

Will it work for an auto loan dispute do you think? same collection department?

#41 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

Will it work for an auto loan dispute do you think? same collection department?

bump

#42 GoUpScore

GoUpScore
  • Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hi Blessed... I just sent you a PM requesting the email address as well. I'd be thrilled to work something out with them as I have 2 chase CO's and one CA entered a judgement against me back in the fall.

#43 ugghh

ugghh
  • Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Just a heads up, I was able to successfully get a CC problem removed off my reports using Blessed method. THANK YOU!!!!

I used the emails that were included in this thread. So far 2 of the 3 reports show it removed and she stated that the last one would be off within a week. Posted Image

Have I said THANK YOU to Blessed yet???/

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

#44 ugghh

ugghh
  • Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

One other thing. I am thankful to Chase since they did not have to do it.

#45 mbl280

mbl280
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Congrats! The last one must be TU, they're a little ssslllllooowwww. :rolleyes:

#46 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

Does anyone know if the same collection department that was reported to the SEC handles the auto loans for Chase? Is it worth disputing on this basis?

#47 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

Just a heads up, I was able to successfully get a CC problem removed off my reports using Blessed method. THANK YOU!!!!

I used the emails that were included in this thread. So far 2 of the 3 reports show it removed and she stated that the last one would be off within a week. Posted Image

Have I said THANK YOU to Blessed yet???/

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Your welcome of course Posted Image. As you stated below it is Chase that really deserves the thanks. I think I am in love with them now! Also, a HUGE thanks to Credit Boards!

#48 blessed92380

blessed92380

Chase Angel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Does anyone know if the same collection department that was reported to the SEC handles the auto loans for Chase? Is it worth disputing on this basis?

I don't think any of us know the answer to that question. It is always worth a try.Posted Image

#49 ugghh

ugghh
  • Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Congrats! The last one must be TU, they're a little ssslllllooowwww. :rolleyes:

Of course... I am ok with that though... I am just estactic that it is going to be coming off!!!

#50 lostgirl

lostgirl
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

I don't think any of us know the answer to that question. It is always worth a try.Posted Image

Thanks--you are probably right!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.