Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

[Updated] Automatic counting of inquiries for B*

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#76 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

I'm in OK so I guess C* might be coming Saturday. BUT I'm at 90 softs. Why haven't I seen any B*??? :( My oldest hard is 02/22/10.

That's odd...after pulling yesterday I noticed I had B* 1 hard inquiry from EQ and TU and now I am down to 78 softs so I don't know if I will get to bump anymore before I get chopped today or tomorrow.

#77 disnugaswagg

disnugaswagg
  • Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

Thanks spigot! I am finally a clean, mean, running machine on EQ!!!! Its been months since I seen this. EQ is going on lock down ASAP!

Edited by disnugaswagg, 17 February 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#78 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

1 more hard removed from EQ Posted Image I wish I could bump more before choppage. Now that I have 3 daily pullers I will be able to B* the remaining EQ inquiries before the next choppage in March.

#79 JWBurns

JWBurns
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

My last three daily pulls have returned the same number, 83. What gives?

I pull Smart Credit, Credit Karma, MPM, USAA, and EQ Complete.

#80 spigot

spigot

Bump Influence XXII

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Sounds like you're bumping off older soft inquiries.

#81 JWBurns

JWBurns
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

Sounds like you're bumping off older soft inquiries.

I just checked and your right, I sure am. CREDITEXPERT is the one that's bumping old softs.

What does this mean and how do I correct?

#82 Repairerer

Repairerer

Bump Influence Scroll Keeper IV

• Members
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Expected; nothing to correct.

#83 JWBurns

JWBurns
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ok so just keep pulling like normal? I guess it will stop at some point?

#84 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

Ok so just keep pulling like normal? I guess it will stop at some point?

Yup...the older softs will be bumped off with any hards that get bumped off. I went from 9 hards down to 3 in the last couple days Posted Image If I don't get chopped then I will have 0 tomorrow Posted Image

#85 xxRONNIExx

xxRONNIExx
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:18 AM

Dont want to sound like a noob but how do you even use this??

#86 Dplymkr88

Dplymkr88
  • Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

JWBurns, I've never heard of Smart Credit before, there is no conflict with MPM and USAA? Is it a daily? Sorry guys didn't mean to hijack the thread.

#87 ugghh

ugghh
  • Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

I am crossing my fingers that C* won't happen for a few more days. I only had a few to get rid of but MPM and EC gave me hell last month!

#88 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 46,794 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

Dont want to sound like a noob but how do you even use this??

This is a continuation of an earlier thread. The instructions are in that old thread - link here http://creditboards....howtopic=432347

#89 RAguy

RAguy
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

So having a tough time trying to figure this out. So the best way would be to just copy the softs and open this new counter in Firefox and it should work fine then?

Thanks!

#90 JFoley

JFoley
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

So having a tough time trying to figure this out. So the best way would be to just copy the softs and open this new counter in Firefox and it should work fine then?

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe the only way to get it properly formatted is if you are pulling from EC. If you are pulling your soft's from the Equifax backdoor, I believe you must manually format it. To do, so, just remove everything but Who pulled and the date.

#91 ToddP

ToddP
  • Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

Total "good" softs found: 87

Am I bumping soft inqs now? I noticed I have a couple of soft inqs "stuck" from 2011, is this normal?

#92 v8envy

v8envy
  • Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:28 AM

Under Uncounted softs, it shows creditexpert? which service is this? also it is not counting my equifax complete pulls?

#93 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Under Uncounted softs, it shows creditexpert? which service is this? also it is not counting my equifax complete pulls?

creditexpert is USAA

#94 RAguy

RAguy
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe the only way to get it properly formatted is if you are pulling from EC. If you are pulling your soft's from the Equifax backdoor, I believe you must manually format it. To do, so, just remove everything but Who pulled and the date.

Yeah I get them from EC. Been using 3 pullers now and every time it says only 5 good softs found.

#95 v8envy

v8envy
  • Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Why is the counter not counting my USAA pulls?

#96 Take Action

Take Action
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

Are there any softs that don't count for TU? Searched and couldn't find anything :blush2:

i asked about this before and the ones that do count will say "permissable purpose"

i had a bunch that didn't count

Any progress on the TU counter? I am in progress on my first B* with TU, so I could offer sample data, but I don't know what softs count. Running CK, SC, MPM (doesn't count right) and have a few lendingclubs.

#97 Take Action

Take Action
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Good question. I'm locked out of the EQ backdoor currently, and too afraid to try again because I don't want any early C* this month. :P I use EQ complete to get my soft inquiries, but maybe someone with access to the EQ backdoor could give you some info. If I remember correctly, you just click on "Inquiries in the Last 2 Years" and they're under your hard inquiries.

OMG: Does the backdoor graduate you from C* to C*-squared?

#98 kayvebear

kayvebear

Bump Influence XXIV

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

mt

#99 spigot

spigot

Bump Influence XXII

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Are there any softs that don't count for TU? Searched and couldn't find anything :blush2:

i asked about this before and the ones that do count will say "permissable purpose"

i had a bunch that didn't count

Any progress on the TU counter? I am in progress on my first B* with TU, so I could offer sample data, but I don't know what softs count. Running CK, SC, MPM (doesn't count right) and have a few lendingclubs.

If you could PM me your softs, I'll definitely give it a try. I've received a few copies of TU softs from a few members, but nothing that's countable yet.

#100 spigot

spigot

Bump Influence XXII

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Why is the counter not counting my USAA pulls?

Without a copy of your pulls, it's impossible to know.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.