Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

NFCU CLI success!!!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

:clapping:

I pressed the love button and asked for $20k, the system told me that I am approved for $14k now and if I wanted more it would have to be reviewed. I just accepted it. Does this mean that I didn't get a hard pull? Also, what will happen if I hit the love button again in a week? Thanks

#2 Tyra

Tyra
  • Members
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

You usually don't get a hard unless you continue on past what they will give you instantly. They gave you what they will give you without doing a hard pull. If you hit it again next week you will pick up where you left off today.

#3 yossi

yossi
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

Based on my experience last night, the instant CLI is not a hard. It is only a hard if you ask them to review for a higher amount, or if you do not get any instant CLI at all. Congrats!

#4 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Thanks guys, I guess rather than wasting a hard on that I will use it to request 10k on my navchek :D

#5 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

Based on my experience last night, the instant CLI is not a hard. It is only a hard if you ask them to review for a higher amount, or if you do not get any instant CLI at all. Congrats!

If not instant, would they tell you that a pull is required and let us go for it or they just they tell you that a decision will be made soon?

#6 mmm

mmm
  • Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

WOW!! You are on a roll, that very cool. Congrats!! :D

#7 1234

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Congrats!!!!! :good:

#8 TXDatN

TXDatN
  • Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

Gratz! :good:

#9 djboy

djboy
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

So u guys r saying hitting the luv button is not a hard pull? Am I really reading this correctly? I guess I'm next up

#10 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

So u guys r saying hitting the luv button is not a hard pull? Am I really reading this correctly? I guess I'm next up

Be careful, this isn't always the case. It all depends on whether or not the system has already pre-qualified for you an increase should you request one. If so it will give you that amount and ask if you want that or if you want more then it will be a hard pull. Also, if there is no pre-qualified cli then it will go straight to a hard pull. So if you can't afford an inquiry I wouldn't risk it.

Edited by foeplay, 12 January 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#11 djboy

djboy
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

Be careful, this isn't always the case. It all depends on whether or not the system has already pre-qualified for you an increase should you request one. If so it will give you that amount and ask if you want that or if you want more then it will be a hard pull. Also, if there is no pre-qualified cli then it will go straight to a hard pull. So if you can't afford an inquiry I wouldn't risk it.

So where would I look for pre qual? In my offers tab?

#12 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

No, the only way to find out is by requesting a CLI which turns it into a gamble. I went in fully expecting a hard pull.

#13 djboy

djboy
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

No, the only way to find out is by requesting a CLI which turns it into a gamble. I went in fully expecting a hard pull.

If ppl were to call in for a cli, wouldn't the csr be able to tell us if it's gonna be a hard pull?

Edited by djboy, 12 January 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#14 Matti

Matti

Stealth Influence II

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

It's 50/50. It'll say.. congrats you're approved OR this has been sent for review. If you get congrats you're approved.. No hard. Review.. You'll get a hard. So it all comes down to how lucky you feel. :D

#15 foeplay

foeplay

Bump Influence IV

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Looks like my LOC CLI was approved! I asked for 10k, they called to verify my address so I am guessing I got the full amount! :clapping: They pulled EQ.

Posted Image

Edited by foeplay, 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#16 Matti

Matti

Stealth Influence II

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

Looks like my LOC CLI was approved! I asked for 10k, they called to verify my address so I am guessing I got the full amount! :clapping: They pulled EQ.

Posted Image

Congrats, Foe! :wave: :good:

#17 cruets

cruets
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

everyone else got me itchy so pulled the trigger. instant cli. went from 7500 to 12500 on cash rewards visa. asked for 20000 countered 12500. accepted

#18 johnmckenna

johnmckenna
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

I wanna pull the trigger, but Im afraid of a hard....well not afraid, but you know...... opened the card in April 2011...currently 25K limit.....used once...paid in full......think I should take the chance? Eq Fico is 782, 3 inq, 1% util......

#19 Tyra

Tyra
  • Members
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

I wanna pull the trigger, but Im afraid of a hard....well not afraid, but you know...... opened the card in April 2011...currently 25K limit.....used once...paid in full......think I should take the chance? Eq Fico is 782, 3 inq, 1% util......

How much were you going to ask for? I think you are getting into the range where you almost always get a hard pull.

#20 mellon

mellon
  • Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

congrats Foe..you got me wanting to pull the trigger but I just got the card in September (on a recon) so I think I will wait a while longer

#21 Jaymes

Jaymes
  • Members
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

I tried three times doing an on-line CLI request for my Platinum and it comes back saying that "a condition exists which prevents the processing" of my request.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

#22 mysschevous

mysschevous
  • Members
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

I have heard that before. Is your account less than 6 months old by chance? IIRC that was the condition that existed.

#23 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

I too have head of that. But I have requested a cli under 6 months without a problem. I thin the last time I heard of that was when someone had a fraud alert or a freeze or somthing like that

#24 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

I pressed the love button and asked for $20k, the system told me that I am approved for $14k now and if I wanted more it would have to be reviewed. I just accepted it. Does this mean that I didn't get a hard pull? Also, what will happen if I hit the love button again in a week? Thanks

I heard you talking about this yesterday. Glad everything went ok for you. On a side note how did you take a creen shot with your IPhone? I just got one about a month ago. I actually noticed that I had taken one of my home screen in my camera. But don't have any idea how. lol

#25 dmdusn

dmdusn
  • Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

I heard you talking about this yesterday. Glad everything went ok for you. On a side note how did you take a creen shot with your IPhone? I just got one about a month ago. I actually noticed that I had taken one of my home screen in my camera. But don't have any idea how. lol

Press the home and sleep buttons at the same time on the screen that you want to take the shot of. Only took me two years to figure out, I always had these weird screen shots in my photos folder.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.