Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Need to open Biz acct ASAP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 548ficoNtexas

548ficoNtexas

TX Hoarder

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:38 AM

DH is in Chex with a Chase C/O and me with a Crap One C/O. We bought a bar and have $55K sitting in our personal account that I need to get in a biz account ASAP so I can start making purchases. We live in Texas if that helps.

Thanks if anyone can help me out.

#2 2943milstid

2943milstid
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

DH is in Chex with a Chase C/O and me with a Crap One C/O. We bought a bar and have $55K sitting in our personal account that I need to get in a biz account ASAP so I can start making purchases. We live in Texas if that helps.

Thanks if anyone can help me out.

I am in Texas....go to Wood Forest Bank and see if they will help. I know that they offer second chance personal accounts. Not sure about a biz account

#3 548ficoNtexas

548ficoNtexas

TX Hoarder

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Thanks 2943, we opened a second chance biz acct with Woodforest which is actually a better deal than the regular biz checking because they give us the first 250 transactions for free. The sad part is our credit union (through DH's employer) doesnt have a branch within 2 hours and we will need to make large cash deposits daily.

#4 mca

mca

Lead - Chexsystems Help Forum

• Members
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

Thanks 2943, we opened a second chance biz acct with Woodforest which is actually a better deal than the regular biz checking because they give us the first 250 transactions for free. The sad part is our credit union (through DH's employer) doesnt have a branch within 2 hours and we will need to make large cash deposits daily.

that is great news.. thanks for sharing this :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.