Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Hosting Company Reports Net 30

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Durnit

Durnit
  • Members
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Just wanted to give you the name of the company that I found.
I was searching the internet for net 30 companies and found
dorianproducts.com. Now if you go to the site, they have all kinds of
products. I applied for an account and was approved, but the first orders were subject to a partial payment, all except the web hosting services, ( I figure because there is no hard cost to them.) Now the hosting is actually thru ad-vantageonline.com but you have to buy
it thru dorianproducts.com to get the reporting, and the billing is thru dorianproducts.com. I chose the beginner hosting just to see if everything was legit. It reported pretty quick on Experian and I know they report around the 25th of the month so I just upgraded to get a higher credit limit on my report.
I hope this helps and hopefully it will be a good source for credit for everybody.

This is a quote from the member that gave me some information on the subject.

WOW ! Thought PM stood for Private Message. Anyway - since you chose to make my comments public, I'll add to it.

I emailed them for clarification on the changeover from dorian to ad-vantage and apparently they merged. They still offer credit reporting both personal and business. Personal thru Equifax and Experian, and business thru Experian an DNB.

The merge doesn't affect me because I only use them for their internet services. I didn't really like the other products that they offered and also the
internet services require no money upfront.

I just upgraded to one of their design packages and now waiting to see if my new higher credit shows up on my reports.

Will keep you posted.

I'm confused on why you would start the post, say you're not sure if it's ok to say the name (don't know why it wouldn't be, company names are always posted), disappear for days, notice that others have asked for the name and then get upset when the name is shared. I actually looked up Dorian based off your signature and got an account with them 2 days after your initial post. Some others may have also. We are here to share/help or so I thought.

I don't know if Labcorp reports or not, I got them because I need them, but there are other companies that provide the same services as Labcorp that do for sure

Oh no, its not that I care about sharing the name. I wanted everyone to have it, I just didn't want to get accused of marketing for them lol. And as far as the other member posting my comments with the name, It was more that he said PM me and then posted my comments, I just thought that it was a little odd.
I disappeared because my mother has stomach cancer and I went with her to chemo and spent a few days after - sorry.
Also, hectic holiday season.

I don't post here alot and I know in the past when a member has posted company names that they got banned or accused of being a part of the company. Maybe it was different circumstances like they were very new or just the way that they posted up the info. I don't know, I have alot going on in my life and maybe didn't give it enough thought. Sorry.

Anyway - hope this all helps.

Donna

I totally understand that, it just threw me for a loop

#27 donnaneedscredit

donnaneedscredit
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

Just wanted to give you the name of the company that I found.
I was searching the internet for net 30 companies and found
dorianproducts.com. Now if you go to the site, they have all kinds of
products. I applied for an account and was approved, but the first orders were subject to a partial payment, all except the web hosting services, ( I figure because there is no hard cost to them.) Now the hosting is actually thru ad-vantageonline.com but you have to buy
it thru dorianproducts.com to get the reporting, and the billing is thru dorianproducts.com. I chose the beginner hosting just to see if everything was legit. It reported pretty quick on Experian and I know they report around the 25th of the month so I just upgraded to get a higher credit limit on my report.
I hope this helps and hopefully it will be a good source for credit for everybody.

This is a quote from the member that gave me some information on the subject.

WOW ! Thought PM stood for Private Message. Anyway - since you chose to make my comments public, I'll add to it.

I was assuming since you did not want to share for some reason that you would not have minded if I did. I understand your concern with possible spamming on the site but everyone can easily tell who those people are. So if you are not a spammer then simply don't worry about it.
If you would not have asked me to share I would not have done so. There are several members on here that have asked me not to share and I have done just that.

Ok, I understand. I just didn't want to get accused of being associated with the company. Thanks for the reply.
Happy New year!

Donna

#28 EvilMan

EvilMan
  • Members
  • 826 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:49 AM

I was trying to offer this to the CB community when i saw how much the other companies were such a ripoff, however no one wanted to switch after i begun to offer it so i moved on. Very few companies seem to want to do this. I needed just 20 people to signup i believe in order to begin reporting it.

Maybe someone else would want to see about starting a web host for the community and do this.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.