Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Amazon CLI

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mdavis84

Mdavis84
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

I got approved for Amazon for 3500 and was wondering if anyone had any luck calling and asking for an increase within the first month?? Adding 2 offices and would be nice to buy the computers on credit versus using our cash. Tried dell got told I would need to PG to get their account.

#2 alplouis

alplouis
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

Good question. I recently got approved for Amazon $3k. I was able to get an increase of $2k right away. The trick is to request the credit line increase as soon as they approve you for the account. I submitted an application online and I called in a week later to get a status and the rep told me that I was approved. I then requested to speak with an underwriter at which point I made my plea for a immediate credit line increase. My request was granted. Now because you waited a month I'm not sure you'll get an increase. they will want to see some activity for at least 3 months. You can try, the worst that could happen is that they say no. Good luck.

#3 Mdavis84

Mdavis84
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Good question. I recently got approved for Amazon $3k. I was able to get an increase of $2k right away. The trick is to request the credit line increase as soon as they approve you for the account. I submitted an application online and I called in a week later to get a status and the rep told me that I was approved. I then requested to speak with an underwriter at which point I made my plea for a immediate credit line increase. My request was granted. Now because you waited a month I'm not sure you'll get an increase. they will want to see some activity for at least 3 months. You can try, the worst that could happen is that they say no. Good luck.

What is the number?

#4 alplouis

alplouis
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

The number I called was 866-771-1595. This is the number to GEMB underwriting. Good luck!

#5 BRBiz

BRBiz
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Like mentioned you need to do it as soon as you get approved other wise you usually need to wait 6 months with GE to get a CLI and they usually are pretty good with as long as your payments are on time and your biz credit is still good.

#6 gonafixit

gonafixit
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

I got approved for Amazon for 3500 and was wondering if anyone had any luck calling and asking for an increase within the first month?? Adding 2 offices and would be nice to buy the computers on credit versus using our cash. Tried dell got told I would need to PG to get their account.

how many accounts do u have reporting and do u have a paydex?

#7 gonafixit

gonafixit
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

how many accounts do u have reporting and do u have a paydex?

#8 Mdavis84

Mdavis84
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

I do not have a paydex, I only had 1 account reporting to D&B and it was for 2500 my direct mail company reported, have never checked the other 2 cause I don't wanna pay. I did also just get a lease on a sign for 5100 dollars but it's not reporting yet.

#9 alplouis

alplouis
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:03 PM

Did you get approved for the net 30 Amazon account or the revolving account?

#10 Mdavis84

Mdavis84
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

Did you get approved for the net 30 Amazon account or the revolving account?

Revolving account, I'm a brick and mortar company idk if that makes a difference or not though.

#11 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe
  • Mod Squad
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:05 PM

Revolving account here.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.