Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

BOA Loan Mod

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sanhima

sanhima
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

We finally got BOA to send us loan mod documents which we filled out and returned. I did the standard wait X days and call to confirm their receipt. Right off the bat I was confronted with "you did not submit this document, you did not submit that document, this document was not signed" blah blah blah BS.

I was able to call shenaningans (and yes I did say shenanigans) on everything they told me. I work for a company that deals with document imaging so I have at my disposal a PDF of the the items I sent to them.

Things that we supposedly did not give them:

• Husbands pay stubs - submitted all four copies as he is paid weekly
  • My pay stubs - submitted all two copies as I am paid ever other week, so I essentailly have two pay periods a month
  • HOA letter/invoice - we don't get an invoice; we get a coupon book at the beginning of the year with 12 coupons for payment; was told that it wasn't acceptable even though I called to clarify that it was and got the name of the rep who had told me this. I can't get a letter from the HOA as they pretty much don't give a crap about us (the buildings they manage) anymore. Still trying to figure out why we pay them. This is the same HOA who let their FHA certification lapse and didn't care that they were screwing us from trying to get a refi.
  • Utility bill showing our address and billing address - this I had to fight for because we have a P.O. Box due to stolen mail issues
  • 4506-T not signed - nope, signed and even triple checked to make sure that I had both our socials on the form

I understand that it's a stressful job to have to deal with this and trying to catch up with the huge influx of mods, but for the love of all that's holy, I just wonder if they see the packet, glance through it and just toss it aside without even fully looking at it. I put post-it notes on everything noting what it was ("husbands pay stubs - qty.4" "my pay stubs - qty.2", etc.).

The rep I spoke with "found" the documents and hemmed and hawed about how they'd have to send a request to re-review the documents and that I'd have to call back in 3 days.

#2 batman23

batman23
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

How long have you been working on this ?

I went thru the process the first time and faxed all the documents they requested daily. One department would confirm they have them while the other would stated no receipt. Now I have been work with one person who sent this to underwriting about 30 days ago. About how long before they approve the trial payments or mod?

Edited by batman23, 09 November 2011 - 11:19 PM.

#3 tiggerlgh

tiggerlgh
  • Members
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

We finally got BOA to send us loan mod documents which we filled out and returned. I did the standard wait X days and call to confirm their receipt. Right off the bat I was confronted with "you did not submit this document, you did not submit that document, this document was not signed" blah blah blah BS.

I was able to call shenaningans (and yes I did say shenanigans) on everything they told me. I work for a company that deals with document imaging so I have at my disposal a PDF of the the items I sent to them.

Things that we supposedly did not give them:

• Husbands pay stubs - submitted all four copies as he is paid weekly
  • My pay stubs - submitted all two copies as I am paid ever other week, so I essentailly have two pay periods a month
  • HOA letter/invoice - we don't get an invoice; we get a coupon book at the beginning of the year with 12 coupons for payment; was told that it wasn't acceptable even though I called to clarify that it was and got the name of the rep who had told me this. I can't get a letter from the HOA as they pretty much don't give a crap about us (the buildings they manage) anymore. Still trying to figure out why we pay them. This is the same HOA who let their FHA certification lapse and didn't care that they were screwing us from trying to get a refi.
  • Utility bill showing our address and billing address - this I had to fight for because we have a P.O. Box due to stolen mail issues
  • 4506-T not signed - nope, signed and even triple checked to make sure that I had both our socials on the form

I understand that it's a stressful job to have to deal with this and trying to catch up with the huge influx of mods, but for the love of all that's holy, I just wonder if they see the packet, glance through it and just toss it aside without even fully looking at it. I put post-it notes on everything noting what it was ("husbands pay stubs - qty.4" "my pay stubs - qty.2", etc.).

The rep I spoke with "found" the documents and hemmed and hawed about how they'd have to send a request to re-review the documents and that I'd have to call back in 3 days.

Glad they found the documents but I can see their confusion as you didn't send everything they asked for. There are reasons why they need to see a current bill going to that location, etc. I love to blame the big banks but I am not so sure its that simple in this case.

#4 sanhima

sanhima
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

@batman23: the documents were received at the first of the month. Yes, I realize it's a new process, and that they'r probably swamped. I'm more irritated that they said they claimed we didn't send the documents, yet they were already there when I called and the reps looked into it.

@tiggerlgh: they did get the documents. they claimed they were never sent, yet if they weren't sent, how did they suddenly appear when I called them out on it? Sounds suspicious to me. They got their bill. My argument was with the utility company and having to get them issue a bill showing that the original billing address was the physical address. My fault for not clarifying, but they did get every single document they requested.

#5 wlonsdale

wlonsdale
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hi all. I just wanted to say that we ended up hiring an attorney after many months of dealing with BOA and what we could not do in those months this firm did in 60 days. Of course we paid for it but what we received in return was out of an ARM and in to a 2% mortgage that will max out at 5.25% at year 11 for the remaining 25 years. There were no trial payments which was the best news I could have gotten.

#6 Gronnie

Gronnie
  • Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

Hi all. I just wanted to say that we ended up hiring an attorney after many months of dealing with BOA and what we could not do in those months this firm did in 60 days. Of course we paid for it but what we received in return was out of an ARM and in to a 2% mortgage that will max out at 5.25% at year 11 for the remaining 25 years. There were no trial payments which was the best news I could have gotten.

Some states attorney generals need to get together and look into this practice. It shouldn't have to come to hiring an attorney to get anything done. I have never had to fax something to any company and not had them say either a. They didn't get it; or b. They couldn't read it. It is a despicable practice.

#7 Cathaloo

Cathaloo
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:44 AM

For the record, you should know that BOA constantly plays games and the reason they do that is this :

In many cases they don't know who your investor is. They do whatever they can to screw up your loan, then tell you that it's your fault all the while your are getting later and later with your payment. Then they drop the bomb.

If you live in a judicial state you have hope. But if not, you have problems. We had gone through two completed "trial periods". They felt although we finished the one and complied with all of the rules, that they could do us better and started us over on an even lower payment and we completed that "trial period". All the while, please keep in mind that we were not behind on the mortgage originally. They called us and offered us this modification because they knew we were barely making the payments because my husband was laid off. After we finished the second trial period , we received a letter to that affect and that we would be receiving our documents to finalize the modification. Months later after calling them weekly, we get a letter saying the investor wouldn't approve it, so now (after they dragged it out) we are 24 months behind because we have to go back to the original loan agreement, and pay up or they will foreclose. After doing a little digging, we learned that they didn't even know who the investor was. All of those helpful customer service agents just make things up as they go along, but once in a while, you will come across an honest one, and you get enough info from them to run with it.

Our mortgage was securitized, and then the originating lender went out of business and they now have no record who would "hold the note". In the meatime these banks used MERS (Mortgage Electronic Recording System) to do the original filings at our county courthouse, but as the ownership of the mortgage would change hands which it did at least three times that we know of, it was never refiled at our courthouse (which is against the law), so on record the originator is the only note holder and they no longer exist.

What we found out is that BOA is the "servicer" they don't know who owns the note or the "investor" so they haven't been forwarding the funds so if that investor should come forward at anytime they could claim they never received a payment and just pull the rug out from under us. BOA has no idea what to do so they do nothing and find all of these different stahl tactics.

Look at your original deed, and if it was filed at your local courthouse through MERS and there has been no updated filings if your mortgage has changed hands, then there's your answer.

We've met with reps from the State, the Atty General, and two attorneys. What it boils down to is this. Since we are in a judicial state, BOA can't do anything. Their hands are tied, and we were advised not to pay them one more penny. Right now we don't own the house even if we paid off the mortgage because we cannot satisfy the note because BOA doesn't have it! We were advised not to pay them to force them into a situation where they would file for permission to foreclose. That's the only way we can get it in front of a judge in the proper court. He can fix the deed and make it valid, and we were told the only way to do that is to invalidate the note, and release our obligation, and because we are in the house and can prove ownership due to the fact we have our copy of the note, he will have to deem it free and clear and forgive the mortgage. That's what BOA is panicing about and stahling the way they are because they don't know what to do.

They can tell you that they are not filing foreclosure on these homes for years because of a backlog, but the bottom line is they just can't.

On top of the 24 months that they claim we owed to add insult to injury we asked if we could qualify for another program other than HARP, and we did but . . . now get this, . . . because they already put us into two trial modications, pass or fail we can only apply for 2 within a five year period so now we would have to wait. So we are waiting. Not making the payments so according to them we owe 30 months now, and they aren't going to do anything.

They cannot file for bankcruptcy without all the written and signed documents in our state, so until this investor surfaces or some bought off politician does something to help them we live free. Now keep in mind we weren't behind on the mortgage when this started, they did this to us. So it will be a law suite in the making, but for now we are just taking the advice of the attorneys and we quietly wait.

Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you don't have to go though something like this, but I learned just in our local county there are over 300 homeowners in the same boat as us.

If anyone is going through this too, I would be anxious to hear their story.

Thanks !

Edited by Cathaloo, 28 November 2011 - 01:53 AM.

#8 sirfranky

sirfranky
  • Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hey sounds like it that would be worth checking into for the rest of us :clapping: LOOPHOLE :clapping:

#9 dixonge

dixonge
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

Every home owner in the U.S. needs to grasp what Cathaloo wrote here. It is the key to the U.S. housing market and Wall St. scandal/credit crisis.

#10 sanhima

sanhima
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

Supposedly now it's up to the Fannie Mae people (wait how did they get involved?) and it's a 30 day wait.

But to backtrack. I submitted everything they wanted - AGAIN - and even made it a point of calling every day and leaving a message. The "relationship manager" that's assigned to our account won't call back. Ever. However, he did leave his manager's number on his voicemail and I called and let him know how disgusted I was about this process. How the documents were "lost" yet when I challenged their disappearance, they were found. I'm pretty sure it fell on deaf ears or maybe he's heard it before by other people who are just as frustrated as I am.

I was told by the relationship manager that there was some sort of change in the way the Mods were handled in December by Fannie Mae (can anyone please confirm or deny this because I find it very convienient that there was a change during this process), and that they needed even more paperwork - such as 2009 and 2010 tax returns. Uh, wait. Wasn't that why you wanted the 4506-T?

Then every time I'd call for an update, they'd want more paperwork. The last was for more paystubs and bank account statements.

They should be asking for this info up front, not asking for it piecemeal.

The other issue I have is that they do not communicate. I had to initiate each call, and in each call, find out that I neeeded to submit more info. They KNOW that more info is needed, but they don't call. It's almost as if they want to let it expire and keep us in an endless loop of paperwork.

Trust me, if we could get the raises we've missed out on over the last 4 years and if the economy hadn't tanked as it had, we wouldn't be in this situation.

#11 jmw1212

jmw1212
  • Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

What happens if you live in a non judicial state, which I think I do, GA?

For the record, you should know that BOA constantly plays games and the reason they do that is this :

In many cases they don't know who your investor is. They do whatever they can to screw up your loan, then tell you that it's your fault all the while your are getting later and later with your payment. Then they drop the bomb.

If you live in a judicial state you have hope. But if not, you have problems. We had gone through two completed "trial periods". They felt although we finished the one and complied with all of the rules, that they could do us better and started us over on an even lower payment and we completed that "trial period". All the while, please keep in mind that we were not behind on the mortgage originally. They called us and offered us this modification because they knew we were barely making the payments because my husband was laid off. After we finished the second trial period , we received a letter to that affect and that we would be receiving our documents to finalize the modification. Months later after calling them weekly, we get a letter saying the investor wouldn't approve it, so now (after they dragged it out) we are 24 months behind because we have to go back to the original loan agreement, and pay up or they will foreclose. After doing a little digging, we learned that they didn't even know who the investor was. All of those helpful customer service agents just make things up as they go along, but once in a while, you will come across an honest one, and you get enough info from them to run with it.

Our mortgage was securitized, and then the originating lender went out of business and they now have no record who would "hold the note". In the meatime these banks used MERS (Mortgage Electronic Recording System) to do the original filings at our county courthouse, but as the ownership of the mortgage would change hands which it did at least three times that we know of, it was never refiled at our courthouse (which is against the law), so on record the originator is the only note holder and they no longer exist.

What we found out is that BOA is the "servicer" they don't know who owns the note or the "investor" so they haven't been forwarding the funds so if that investor should come forward at anytime they could claim they never received a payment and just pull the rug out from under us. BOA has no idea what to do so they do nothing and find all of these different stahl tactics.

Look at your original deed, and if it was filed at your local courthouse through MERS and there has been no updated filings if your mortgage has changed hands, then there's your answer.

We've met with reps from the State, the Atty General, and two attorneys. What it boils down to is this. Since we are in a judicial state, BOA can't do anything. Their hands are tied, and we were advised not to pay them one more penny. Right now we don't own the house even if we paid off the mortgage because we cannot satisfy the note because BOA doesn't have it! We were advised not to pay them to force them into a situation where they would file for permission to foreclose. That's the only way we can get it in front of a judge in the proper court. He can fix the deed and make it valid, and we were told the only way to do that is to invalidate the note, and release our obligation, and because we are in the house and can prove ownership due to the fact we have our copy of the note, he will have to deem it free and clear and forgive the mortgage. That's what BOA is panicing about and stahling the way they are because they don't know what to do.

They can tell you that they are not filing foreclosure on these homes for years because of a backlog, but the bottom line is they just can't.

On top of the 24 months that they claim we owed to add insult to injury we asked if we could qualify for another program other than HARP, and we did but . . . now get this, . . . because they already put us into two trial modications, pass or fail we can only apply for 2 within a five year period so now we would have to wait. So we are waiting. Not making the payments so according to them we owe 30 months now, and they aren't going to do anything.

They cannot file for bankcruptcy without all the written and signed documents in our state, so until this investor surfaces or some bought off politician does something to help them we live free. Now keep in mind we weren't behind on the mortgage when this started, they did this to us. So it will be a law suite in the making, but for now we are just taking the advice of the attorneys and we quietly wait.

Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you don't have to go though something like this, but I learned just in our local county there are over 300 homeowners in the same boat as us.

If anyone is going through this too, I would be anxious to hear their story.

Thanks !

#12 cinderella

cinderella
  • Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Supposedly now it's up to the Fannie Mae people (wait how did they get involved?) and it's a 30 day wait.

But to backtrack. I submitted everything they wanted - AGAIN - and even made it a point of calling every day and leaving a message. The "relationship manager" that's assigned to our account won't call back. Ever. However, he did leave his manager's number on his voicemail and I called and let him know how disgusted I was about this process. How the documents were "lost" yet when I challenged their disappearance, they were found. I'm pretty sure it fell on deaf ears or maybe he's heard it before by other people who are just as frustrated as I am.

I was told by the relationship manager that there was some sort of change in the way the Mods were handled in December by Fannie Mae (can anyone please confirm or deny this because I find it very convienient that there was a change during this process), and that they needed even more paperwork - such as 2009 and 2010 tax returns. Uh, wait. Wasn't that why you wanted the 4506-T?

Then every time I'd call for an update, they'd want more paperwork. The last was for more paystubs and bank account statements.

The other issue I have is that they do not communicate. I had to initiate each call, and in each call, find out that I neeeded to submit more info. They KNOW that more info is needed, but they don't call. It's almost as if they want to let it expire and keep us in an endless loop of paperwork.

Trust me, if we could get the raises we've missed out on over the last 4 years and if the economy hadn't tanked as it had, we wouldn't be in this situation.

If your biggest complaint is you have not received a raise in the last 4 years, you are doing pretty good. Go over to the unemployment forum and see how bad things really can get in this economy. Try being a single dad with three kids only being able to work 20 hours a week and living on food stamps in an area once dominated by the construction business. I can assure, this guy takes a lot of hand holding for the poor customer service rep to call him and encourage him to please send in the additional documents undewriting needs to maybe have a chance in he!! qualifying him for a mod. But yes, a request is sent out for him to obtain the award letters for public assistance so that undewriting can use the income to gross it up for a chance to qualify him for a mod, because his paltry wages are not going to cut it. I don't consider that piecemeal and delay tactics, I consider that putting federal money to good use and helping those that actually need it.

You are making mountains out of molehills, looking for reasons to complain. A 4506t is not the same thing as a tax return. Your servicer has a right and an obligation to obtain the minimum amount of documents, particularly when you request federal assistance. This isn't the Four Seasons where you are paying for a dedicated concierge to simplify the hardship request. Yes, they ask for documents. Yes, they may continue. Yes, it is time consuming. Yes, they may review it and ask for more! Completely normal and within the program guideline and a criticial part of underwriting. I see nothing unusual with how they are handling this other than you may have unrealistic expectations.

Edited by cinderella, 16 February 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#13 jmw1212

jmw1212
  • Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:05 AM

OK Cinderella, Just because you work at a big bank doesn't give you the right to attack people here in need. I honestly think you should be banned from this site for all your rude comments! The OP is going through exactly what I've been going through, not being lazy by not providing info, but instead going though the non stop round and round requests for the same info. Your banks are so big they hire inexperienced personal to oversee the loan mods. In turn, they request the same documents over and over. I have documented proof that I have faxed them over the past year about 300 pages of the same things over and over again. When I call and say I have sent that already, they tell me, "oh let me look. Oh I see it now, sorry" I also was told three weeks ago to go by the 22nd for my date for my new application after being denied HAMP. I had called to ask because I had two sets of papers one said the papers were due on the 7th and one the 22nd, when I called I asked to have them double check with a manager and wrote names down they told me the 22nd, today I received a call that they closed my case because my information was not turned in by the 7th!
They have not heard the last of me. I am fed up! Also just so you know Cinderella, for the first time in my entire life we are also on food stamps and have two young boys, We did everything right, but the banks ruined us. I will not say anymore as I am completely discussed:(

If your biggest complaint is you have not received a raise in the last 4 years, you are doing pretty good. Go over to the unemployment forum and see how bad things really can get in this economy. Try being a single dad with three kids only being able to work 20 hours a week and living on food stamps in an area once dominated by the construction business. I can assure, this guy takes a lot of hand holding for the poor customer service rep to call him and encourage him to please send in the additional documents undewriting needs to maybe have a chance in he!! qualifying him for a mod. But yes, a request is sent out for him to obtain the award letters for public assistance so that undewriting can use the income to gross it up for a chance to qualify him for a mod, because his paltry wages are not going to cut it. I don't consider that piecemeal and delay tactics, I consider that putting federal money to good use and helping those that actually need it.

You are making mountains out of molehills, looking for reasons to complain. A 4506t is not the same thing as a tax return. Your servicer has a right and an obligation to obtain the minimum amount of documents, particularly when you request federal assistance. This isn't the Four Seasons where you are paying for a dedicated concierge to simplify the hardship request. Yes, they ask for documents. Yes, they may continue. Yes, it is time consuming. Yes, they may review it and ask for more! Completely normal and within the program guideline and a criticial part of underwriting. I see nothing unusual with how they are handling this other than you may have unrealistic expectations.

#14 sanhima

sanhima
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

You know what Cinderella? Back the HE double hockey sticks off!

How dare you say I have no right to complain; I have every FREAKING right to complain, and so does everyone else who is being dragged through the mud with this joke of a loan mod process. I've been doing this since November and I still don't have an answer from them, other than "they're still looking at the paper work". We have cut out every single thing that isn't a necessity, scaled back everything that we can within reason and have resorted to throwing all the extra money we have to catch up. I have $5 to my name after I pay my bills and give my extra share to my husband to pay towards the mortgage. $5 for gas. When gas is creeping up to $4/gallon here.

I worked for Countrywide at their wholesale department many years ago and I know that if the underwriters there took longer than was required to review the paperwork, unless they needed more documentation, their butts would be dragged into their manager's office and chewed out. I saw it happen every day. I was never so glad to leave that job for the one I have now.

If I have to produce and boatload of documentation when I apply for a home loan, it should be common sense to want to have the same requirements when applying for a loan mod.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't bother replying at all. I don't want to hear it. Just back the frack off.

#15 sanhima

sanhima
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

So, they sent us two notices. One stating that we didn't qualify because we were caught up. We're no longer in risk of default of our loan, so we are not going to be considered for a loan mod. Despite the fact that we're being reamed with our interest rate, that we're still paying higher than what is the current average. Housing prices make our loan for our house underwater by a good 20K or more. If we refi, we end up being screwed because we're having to pay the difference.

There was another letter offering solutions: A short sale, deed-in-lieu and the lease program from Fannie Mae. Neither one of us know what to do at this point. We are not in a position to just up and move ourselves out, and I know nothing about this lease program to say one way or another if it's even a good idea.

Any suggestions would be welcome, but I am going to say this, especially for those who seem to want to troll these posts - if you have nothing constructive to say, keep quiet. I don't need any unnecessary BS.

Edited by sanhima, 02 May 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#16 tiggerlgh

tiggerlgh
  • Members
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

So, they sent us two notices. One stating that we didn't qualify because we were caught up. We're no longer in risk of default of our loan, so we are not going to be considered for a loan mod. Despite the fact that we're being reamed with our interest rate, that we're still paying higher than what is the current average. Housing prices make our loan for our house underwater by a good 20K or more. If we refi, we end up being screwed because we're having to pay the difference.

There was another letter offering solutions: A short sale, deed-in-lieu and the lease program from Fannie Mae. Neither one of us know what to do at this point. We are not in a position to just up and move ourselves out, and I know nothing about this lease program to say one way or another if it's even a good idea.

Any suggestions would be welcome, but I am going to say this, especially for those who seem to want to troll these posts - if you have nothing constructive to say, keep quiet. I don't need any unnecessary BS.

Unfortunatly you are now in the same position as me and millions of others. Underwater on Mortgage, have no risk of default and have a hirger than (current) average rate. The options they gave you are really it. A short sale may be out of reach as well as I believe you usually have to show immenent default, not sure about the lease program or DIL.

Sorry not much of an answer but wanted you to know you are not alone!

Good Luck!

Edited by tiggerlgh, 02 May 2012 - 04:39 PM.

#17 PennyPinching

PennyPinching
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

How did you go about getting the attorney?
B of A has thrown me a few bones to make me believe they are working with me, but then I get strung along again. I am in month 9 I believe and am working with HUD to get B of A motivated. We have returned everything they need, but yet they send me notices that I missed something. The latest notice? That our paperwork expired...! Can you believe that? After waiting 9 months, THEY have the nerve to tell me I did not respond in time? That is SO insulting. Everything I did, I did only after consulting my loan manager first. I am still waiting for return phone calls from them. I am afraid that all will be lost if we wait any longer.
Were you able to charge the attorney fees to B of A?
I would much rather B of A just work with us instead of play with us. I am so frustrated I cannot sleep at night...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.