Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

WFNNB RECON #?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 altod

altod
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

Does anybody know the recon number for WFNNB? Does anyone have experience with a recon for WFNNB?

#2 altod

altod
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

bump:clapping:

#3 inthematrix

inthematrix
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

No experience reconning them but I think the backdoor number is 614-729-5000

#4 Warren The Ape

Warren The Ape
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

The 614-729-5000 number, which I've seen posted numerous places, doesn't appear to be accurate. It seems to actually take you to their collections department. I just got a 7-10 day notice on an attempt at a Sportsman's Guide Visa and called. After determining that I wasn't in their database as owing them money, the agent immediately transferred me over to standard customer service, who of course couldn't do anything but tell me to sit tight and wait for the letter.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.