Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

So. If anyone feels like praying a little. It worked!! cancer-free!!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#1 giraffy

giraffy

Perfect

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

Baby's been sick, really sick, for a few days. I took her to urgent care today because... Just because. Something was off. They sent her to the ER. The ER doc found she has really jacked up blood counts. We're on our way to te childrens hospital now, wheee, apparently, the oncology team is "waiting for her".

I'm not super spiritual. I'm just a chick, trying to do good things for and around my kids. So I guess, if you are more spiritual than I am, we could really, really use if.

#2 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:58 PM

praying for baby & your family

#3 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

I hope everything turns out nothing. Will keep your baby in our prayers.

#4 TEL

TEL
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

May the Creator of heaven and earth envelop your child, you and your family with perfect, compassionate, tender, merciful and bountiful love and care. May your child's caregivers be inspired and equipped to determine a swift diagnosis and effective treatment.

#5 5ofus

5ofus
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

Hoping all turns out ok for you and her.

#6 Labyrinthine

Labyrinthine
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:40 PM

Good thoughts headed your way. I hope it turns out to be a big fuss over nothing at all.

#7 mason

mason
  • Members
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

Oh my goodness, you must be terrified right now. Praying....

#8 baby duck

baby duck
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

Praying.

#9 Saturngoddess

Saturngoddess
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Awww Giraffy, I hope everything works out okay. I'll be sending good thoughts to you!!

#10 angeleyeskkhr

angeleyeskkhr
  • Members
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

I'll be praying for you and Baby, 'Raffy.

Edited by angeleyeskkhr, 02 January 2011 - 01:25 AM.

#11 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Forum Leads
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

prayers said hon. hope everything is ok. :(

#12 DiamondGurl

DiamondGurl
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:35 AM

Prayers ongoing.....please let us know how it goes. Hugs.

#13 suedinaz

suedinaz
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:15 AM

Healing thoughts and well wishes for your baby girl! (((hugs)))

#14 minnie aubre

minnie aubre
  • Members
  • 5,191 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

I am so sorry you guys are going through this. I hope it is nothing and she is doing better!

#15 ICANHASMUNY?

ICANHASMUNY?

Forum Leads - State Laws

• Forum Leads
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

Praying earnestly your child and your family.

with all good wishes - what a way to start off the new year.

but gods, are you sure they said onocology?

#16 giraffy

giraffy

Perfect

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

I'm positive they said oncology. Mainly because I'm sleeping in the oncology icu.

The doctor will have more info in the morning, no one seems to want to say anything yet. Which is annoying me. I'm hearing all types of numbers and they all sound bad. Sonething that's supposed to be a 20, is a 3... All types of ishtty things. She's sleeping now.

Thanks, all.

#17 hvnly76

hvnly76
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:44 AM

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now... sending good thoughts to you and baby!

#18 ICANHASMUNY?

ICANHASMUNY?

Forum Leads - State Laws

• Forum Leads
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

I'm positive they said oncology. Mainly because I'm sleeping in the oncology icu.

The doctor will have more info in the morning, no one seems to want to say anything yet. Which is annoying me. I'm hearing all types of numbers and they all sound bad. Sonething that's supposed to be a 20, is a 3... All types of ishtty things. She's sleeping now.

Thanks, all.

well, I'm now praying that it's all a mistake and they'll just find out it's some weird infection they can treat with antibiotics.

the doctors will make the rounds in the morning and have another look see.

get some sleep yourself - I know it will be hard to do, but you're better off rested. .

#19 ICANHASMUNY?

ICANHASMUNY?

Forum Leads - State Laws

• Forum Leads
  • 14,396 posts

Thanks, all.

well, I'm now praying that it's all a mistake and they'll just find out it's some weird infection they can treat with antibiotics.

get some sleep yourself - I know it will be hard to do, but you're better off rested. .

#20 ICANHASMUNY?

ICANHASMUNY?

Forum Leads - State Laws

• Forum Leads
  • 14,396 posts

Thanks, all.

sorry for double post ; comp's acting up. .

#21 Bad Doctor Frost

Bad Doctor Frost

Audi-mobile guy

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:48 AM

Thanks, all.

You probably got my text by now (which I apologize for the the time) but everything in it applies. Best thoughts to you. Let me know what I can do.

#22 Fataliya

Fataliya
  • Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

Oh no. =(

I saw your FB check ins and decided to pop in here and see if you posted what was going on. I'm praying, wishing, hoping, and sending healing thoughts Baby's way. We love ya, so please keep us posted.

#23 philly1030

philly1030
  • Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:51 AM

(((((Giraffy & baby))))) sending prayers to you and baby, hope she gets better soon..

#24 beli

beli
  • Members
  • 8,922 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

Thanks, all.

This.. my best friends blood cells have been off for a couple years she was sick for a couple months when it all first started but they never did find anything wrong, she's been to every doctor they can think of and her blood cells are STILL off almost three years later.

Hope it's just infection... and your little one gets better.. sending healing thoughts your way.

#25 flyboy

flyboy
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:29 AM

Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.