Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Anybody wanna do my dirty work?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Leo

Uncle Leo
  • Bloggers
  • 8,701 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

I have two violations and have been too busy to report them. If this is right up your alley, here they are...

The Flying Weenie (it's a hot dog place with an aviation theme, stop laughing)
103 8th Avenue SW
Cedar Rapids IA 52404

They charged a surcharge for using a credit card. Date: 29 July 2010

Iowa 80 Truckstop
I80 & Exit 284
Walcott IA

They require ID for credit card transactions, and even have a sign saying so next to the register. This was in their accessories store. They have several different stores and restaurants under one roof. Date: 30 July 2010

Have at it. Let me know what happens.

Edited by Uncle Leo, 20 October 2010 - 12:35 PM.

#2 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

done

#3 thelowpriceleader

thelowpriceleader
  • Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

At Iowa 80, was this happening elsewhere in the facility or only at the accessories shop?

What exactly is the accessories shop? Like the soda/candy area?

#4 Uncle Leo

Uncle Leo
  • Bloggers
  • 8,701 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

done

Thank you, kind sir.

I tried answering your PMs a month or so ago... twice... but your box was full both times.

At Iowa 80, was this happening elsewhere in the facility or only at the accessories shop?

What exactly is the accessories shop? Like the soda/candy area?

I don't know what it's called, but it's their main store with alot of trucker stuff and accessories. The truck stop also has a touristy store, a convenience store, a restaurant, and a food court area with 4 or so fast food places. All under one roof.

The restaurant I know does not have the same sign. I think the convenience store does, but I do not recall for sure. I have never purchased at the touristy store or the fast food places, so I don't know about them.

#5 BBQ123

BBQ123
  • Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:10 PM

Good work. The more these violators get reported, the more likely there is to be action.

#6 Guest_Bandit17_*

Guest_Bandit17_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:14 AM

Looks like some people have a lot of time on their hands................... :rolleyes:

#7 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

Looks like some people have a lot of time on their hands................... :rolleyes:

you must if you have time to post your nonsense.

#8 Guest_Bandit17_*

Guest_Bandit17_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

:rolleyes:

#9 JetTeach

JetTeach
  • Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

:rofl:

#10 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

very cogent. I hope it did not take too much time off your hands...

#11 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

stalker s/l member also has time of his hands.

#12 JetTeach

JetTeach
  • Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

XXXXXXXX you oxygen thief. I didn't say anything TO you or ABOUT you. I thought the exchange was funny, that's all.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:54 PM.
Inappropriate Langugae

#13 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

you oxygen thief. I didn't say anything TO you or ABOUT you. I thought the exchange was funny, that's all.

:lol:

can't take it can you.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:54 PM.
Removed quoted profanity

#14 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

I tried answering your PMs a month or so ago... twice... but your box was full both times.

sorry I missed this. I hope all is well UL. You've been MIA lately.

#15 Guest_Bandit17_*

Guest_Bandit17_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

And I don't have 57,161 posts and average 22.31 posts per day for the past 7 years either..... Now who has a lot of time on their hands again ??? :good:

#16 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:45 PM

And I don't have 57,161 posts and average 22.31 posts per day for the past 7 years either..... Now who has a lot of time on their hands again ??? :good:

don't be jealous. you might hurt yourself.

#17 JetTeach

JetTeach
  • Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

Fuck off you oxygen thief. I didn't say anything TO you or ABOUT you. I thought the exchange was funny, that's all.

can't take it can you.

Can't take what? Your smug, holier-than-thou attitude? I doubt most people can. But to me you are just an insignificant speck of XXXXXX on the CB wall.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:55 PM.
Removed Profanity

#18 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:51 PM

Fuck off you oxygen thief. I didn't say anything TO you or ABOUT you. I thought the exchange was funny, that's all.

can't take it can you.

Can't take what? Your smug, holier-than-thou attitude? I doubt most people can. But to me you are just an insignificant speck of XXXXXX on the CB wall.

then why do you bother to instigate crap with me over and over again? obviously you must really care about me. that is so special.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:55 PM.
removed quoted profanity

#19 JetTeach

JetTeach
  • Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

can't take it can you.

Can't take what? Your smug, holier-than-thou attitude? I doubt most people can. But to me you are just an insignificant speck of XXXX on the CB wall.

then why do you bother to instigate crap with me over and over again? obviously you must really care about me. that is so special.

Again, as stated previously, I said nothing to you or about you. YOU called ME out. Get over yourself and your pitiful persecution complex. It's tired.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:56 PM.
removed quoted profanity

#20 Guest_Bandit17_*

Guest_Bandit17_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

don't be jealous.

Of you ???
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

#21 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

you oxygen thief. I didn't say anything TO you or ABOUT you. I thought the exchange was funny, that's all.

can't take it can you.

Can't take what? Your smug, holier-than-thou attitude? I doubt most people can. But to me you are just an insignificant speck of on the CB wall.

Again, as stated previously, I said nothing to you or about you. YOU called ME out. Get over yourself and your pitiful persecution complex. It's tired.

why do you think I meant you in that post? I did not quote you or mention your name. strange you would ascribe the post to your behavior. only after you overreacted with insults did it become clear I meant you. what is tired is your pattern of instigating crap with me when I've done nothing to provoke you; certainly nothing to provoke the crude insults you seem to think are allowable under the TOS.

Edited by mpc578, 25 October 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#22 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 67,713 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

don't be jealous.

Of you ???
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

there you go again...too much time on your hands. :lol:

#23 CTSoxFan

CTSoxFan
  • Mod Squad
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

I see that someone has posted and been responded to, and this matter is closed.

For those of you involved in the carrying on, I suggest you improve your behavior, lest you find yourselves with a CB vacation.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.