Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

B* reference guide

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#176 DiamondDan73

DiamondDan73

BI Grasshopper XII

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

Do you know if CCT still works towards B*? I can't use USAA. I want to use CCT, EC, and MPM.

#177 Fixer Upper

Fixer Upper
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:06 AM

I had one question about accuracy of scores:

I just signed up for SC and it shows a score that is 40+ points lower than the three scores that I am shown through the service Credit Keeper (which is only a monthly pull). The score that I am shown now was something I achieved 5-6 months ago according to my original service.

My initial thought was just to use SC for B*, but now I am not sure which service is showing a more accurate score. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

#178 qwerty4

qwerty4

Bump Influence Scroll Keeper II

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

I had one question about accuracy of scores:

I just signed up for SC and it shows a score that is 40+ points lower than the three scores that I am shown through the service Credit Keeper (which is only a monthly pull). The score that I am shown now was something I achieved 5-6 months ago according to my original service.

My initial thought was just to use SC for B*, but now I am not sure which service is showing a more accurate score. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Neither. These are fake scores ("fako"). Lenders use FICO scores, which you can obtain from myfico.com and a few other places. As a general rule, do not pay any attention to the scores at credit monitoring sites.

#179 dj13624

dj13624
  • Members
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

since it appears that the usage of these tools changes with the winds.. I thought I would just ask.

For B* on TU.. I currently use MPM (which I had been using also for EQ)

Do MPM and SCP conflict with one another, or can you actually achieve 2 per day using both?? (yes, it's more expensive but would be worth it as my TU is crawling and I sometimes forget to run MPM at the 24+1 timeframe).

#180 ctb89

ctb89

Bump Influence XL

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

since it appears that the usage of these tools changes with the winds.. I thought I would just ask.

For B* on TU.. I currently use MPM (which I had been using also for EQ)

Do MPM and SCP conflict with one another, or can you actually achieve 2 per day using both?? (yes, it's more expensive but would be worth it as my TU is crawling and I sometimes forget to run MPM at the 24+1 timeframe).

Only SCP works for TU.

#181 dj13624

dj13624
  • Members
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Only SCP works for TU.

Good to know.. now I can cancel MPM and even my AMEX puller.. (only daily puller I really liked was USAA)

#182 muss08

muss08

Bump Influence XXXIX

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Wow I've been working on the ins and outs of B* and never knew this thread existed! Seems an update from some of the original information may be in order though :lol:

#183 jflora80

jflora80
  • Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

is there any reason I am not seeing my USAA on my Equifax report for inquires? at least I don't see it I have pulled all 3 with usaa 02/12/2013 through 02/27/2013 but not showing on inqs that I can see. What would it actually say on my inqs from usaa?

#184 lpkirby

lpkirby
  • Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

is there any reason I am not seeing my USAA on my Equifax report for inquires? at least I don't see it I have pulled all 3 with usaa 02/12/2013 through 02/27/2013 but not showing on inqs that I can see. What would it actually say on my inqs from usaa?

USAA shows up as CREDITEXPERT 1-866-673-0140 I believe on mine.  It has to be that one looking at all the pulls. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.