Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Equifax Erroneous Delinquencies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Quasei2

Quasei2
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Might want to pull your reports if you haven't since January as Equifax did an "upgrade" of their software in January and it's reporting a ton of delinquencies. I'm showing a 4x 120 on an acct I just opened earlier this year. A friend of mine shows his mortgage as foreclosed in June of 2010, but um he's still living in it and has never been late. EVERY single one of my accounts is showing as multiple delinquencies.

#2 Stu.Padaso

Stu.Padaso
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

EQ has really shot themselves in the foot over this update. I just checked my report and they still don't show my RBC Visa (open in Mar 2010, I think) and the Scotia Visa (opened in Apr or May 2010). The last activity shown on my TD Visa and BMO MC is Feb 2010. But I've used them and paid them off every month, so it's not like there wasn't any activity to report.

BUT...they show that I cancelled my Capital One Mastercard last month.

Guess what my EQ score is? 791. And my TU score? 663. ahahahahaha. What a difference.

I don't think anybody is pulling EQ any more. At least not exclusively. If was assured a place was going to pull EQ only I'd go out and buy a new car...right now.

#3 Quasei2

Quasei2
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

Did you see over on the other site a couple weeks ago someone mentioned that the reports being supplied to pullers by EQ is actually up to 3 months old?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.