Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Hipsters On Food Stamps...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

buy organic salmon & the self-righteous complain you are wasting their tax dollars.... buy 100 cases of oodles or noodles & spaghettios & the same complain about your ill health, obesity, feeding your kids crap or whatever....

the folks who complain about things like this ALWAYS look for something to moan about....they complain about their wasted tax dollars as if they do everything they can to minimize the tax impact upon others....

Welfare moms, make sure you dont buy NIKEs or ADIDAS because thats a waste of your gifted funds...but make sure you dont buy $7 sneakers from Walmart because well ya know, they hate Walmart even more than they hate you moochers....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#27 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

buy organic salmon & the self-righteous complain you are wasting their tax dollars.... buy 100 cases of oodles or noodles & spaghettios & the same complain about your ill health, obesity, feeding your kids crap or whatever....

Yep. Yep.

#28 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

A side note here.

a woman was caught here about a year ago and charged with welfare fraud. It was discovered she signed up 8 times using different names and supplying necessary paperwork to receive benefits (including food stamps X 8).

How????!!!! Seriously. In this day and age with all of the information the government stores on people, I would think there would be a way to nip it in the bud.

Falsified information. Hispanic woman that was actually here illegally ( PC term: Undocumented immigrant).

I do not know what happened with her.

My guess is she probably got deported and is probably now in another state buying steak on a food stamp card.

mehhhh ne'er mind..... people like you.......ehhh I just WONT.....

#29 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

the folks who complain about things like this ALWAYS look for something to moan about....they complain about their wasted tax dollars as if they do everything they can to minimize the tax impact upon others....

Welfare moms, make sure you dont buy NIKEs or ADIDAS because thats a waste of your gifted funds...but make sure you dont buy $7 sneakers from Walmart because well ya know, they hate Walmart even more than they hate you moochers....

But then it is OK if you sell your EBT benefits at 50% for cash to fund alchohol, marijuana, or pills? It happens and I have seen it. Especially those Klonopins we write out, those are like gold on the street.

#30 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

A side note here.

a woman was caught here about a year ago and charged with welfare fraud. It was discovered she signed up 8 times using different names and supplying necessary paperwork to receive benefits (including food stamps X 8).

How????!!!! Seriously. In this day and age with all of the information the government stores on people, I would think there would be a way to nip it in the bud.

Falsified information. Hispanic woman that was actually here illegally ( PC term: Undocumented immigrant).

I do not know what happened with her.

My guess is she probably got deported and is probably now in another state buying steak on a food stamp card.

mehhhh ne'er mind..... people like you.......ehhh I just WONT.....

So you are condoning welfare fraud?

I didn't do it.

It was a Hispanic female here illegally that did (and that is a fact!).

#31 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

But then it is OK if you sell your EBT benefits at 50% for cash to fund alchohol, marijuana, or pills? It happens and I have seen it. Especially those Klonopins we write out, those are like gold on the street.

Did you call 911 when you eye-witnessed the drug transactions AFTER you witnesses the sale of EBT funds?? if not, you are an accessory to the crime & are just as guilty

#32 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

Did you call 911 when you eye-witnessed the drug transactions AFTER you witnesses the sale of EBT funds?? if not, you are an accessory to the crime & are just as guilty

Couldn't. It was client privileged information. Only time I can call 911 in regards to a client is when they pose harm to self or others.

Edited by hinklesc, 16 March 2010 - 04:48 PM.

#33 giraffy

giraffy

Perfect

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

While they're wearing dew rags, and listening to rap, I'm sure.

#34 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

Actually some yes, not sure on that particular day.

They listen to rap at home (they all LOVE little wayne).

#35 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

http://creditboards....p;#entry4105464

#36 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

http://creditboards....p;#entry4105464

That was for migraines...

Not for selling your klonopin, ativan, or valium script.

Let us know if that works with your next headache. It might just work (an MD said so).

#37 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

http://www.keshertal...pix/cluepon.jpg

#38 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

MADNESS!!!

#39 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

MADNESS!!!

yeah some will blame this on pre-marital sex

#40 centex

centex
  • Members
  • 18,370 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

They lost me at the description of the graduate student studying poetry...that speaks to someone destined to be a slacker for life. Even Principal Strickland would have cut McFly some slack and instead gone off on poetry dude...

#41 Ladybug

Ladybug
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

They lost me at the description of the graduate student studying poetry...that speaks to someone destined to be a slacker for life. Even Principal Strickland would have cut McFly some slack and instead gone off on poetry dude...

I stopped at the "moved to Baltimore with a part time blogging job" part :lol:

#42 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

:lol:

#43 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Now, now....there are jobs out there for people with a masters or even a PhD in poetry......

somewhere

out there.

Without a care

flowers in their hair......

:lol:

#44 dang

dang
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

I'm less bothered by a person with no kids being a slacker than one dropping youngins every ten minutes and being a slacker. I mean if there is a scale of bother by slackers... :lol:

Edited by dang, 16 March 2010 - 05:23 PM.

#45 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

I'm less bothered by a person with no kids being a slack than one dropping youngings every ten minutes and being a slacker. I mean if there is a scale of bother by slackers... :lol:

Word.

#46 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

I'm less bothered by a person with no kids being a slack than one dropping youngings every ten minutes and being a slacker. I mean if there is a scale of bother by slackers... :lol:

Truer words have never been spoken.

#47 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

working is really overated anyway...

#48 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

working is really overated anyway...

True dat.

#49 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:42 PM

Don't know about you but I don't like writing checks with a tax return that subsidizes this.

I don't like writing checks for my taxes that subsidizes anything that doesn't benefit me. That includes: public schools, parks and "Welcome To Florida" signs.

+1

ANYTHING to do with Florida $$$ irks me...

Only good thing to come out of FL is Dexter (and Dan Marino)...

and The Cat.. <_<

#50 centex

centex
  • Members
  • 18,370 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

Now, now....there are jobs out there for people with a masters or even a PhD in poetry......

somewhere

out there.

Without a care

flowers in their hair......

:mellow:

yeah, but they could ask if you want fries with that WITHOUT going through the charade of avoiding real life <_<

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.