Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

For you daily pullers out there

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

I've created a spreadsheet that I think you will enjoy.

Right now it only lets you enter Credit Check Total and Credit Karma because that's what I use and I don't know what the other pullers offer.

You just enter your CCT Equifax, Experian and Transunion FAKO scores and it will show you your FAKO average. It will also show you what scores changed and by how much. A positive change is displayed in BLUE and a negative change is is RED.

With the Credit Karma it does the same thing but does not show an average.

Plans for the next revision

1) Average Credit Karma and Credit Check Total by months
2) Add in other daily pullers as suggested
3) Anything else the community can think of that I'm able to do.

The spreadsheet is released under Creative Commons 3.0 Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Attached Files

#2 outtawork

outtawork
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

Thank you for posting this. :cry2:

#3 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

My pleasure. I'm a little surprised with the # of views and downloads that there are no suggestion so far.

#4 gmetz

gmetz
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Thank you for posting. I do have a suggestion. Swap the EQ and EX columns as thats how to come up in order for me on CCT. EX, then EQ, then TU. Thanks again.

#5 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

Thank you for posting. I do have a suggestion. Swap the EQ and EX columns as thats how to come up in order for me on CCT. EX, then EQ, then TU. Thanks again.

I will do that in the next revision. For now you can go to
tools -> Protection -> Unprotect sheet then change the heading names

#6 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

A new version of this will be posted soon. The changes are

1) Categories now go CCT-EX CCT-EQ CCT-TU based on gmetz's suggestion
2) Year Average information has been added on a month to month basis. In order for this to work you MUST have an entry for the first day of the month,

Unfortunately I do not have a way to import your scores from the prior version of my spreadsheet but you should be able to just copy and paste the values in one swoop.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

#7 mnegron1969

mnegron1969
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

This is awesome, thanks

#8 DVS_5150

DVS_5150
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

thanks i have been looking for something to track the changes in an excel sheet like this.Can you add a Graph to track the score like CCT does to reference on the sheet. i tried but can't get the graph to work right. me and excel don't get along very well :angry:

#9 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

I've never done graphs in excel but I will look into it.

#10 DVS_5150

DVS_5150
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

oh and i forgot to say thanks for putting in the time to put this together :D

#11 hervirtue

hervirtue
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

This is great and very timely since I just started doing daily pulls. Many thanks :rofl:

#12 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

oh and i forgot to say thanks for putting in the time to put this together :rolleyes:

This is great and very timely since I just started doing daily pulls. Many thanks :lol:

Thanks for the thanks. I figured if I wanted a spreadsheet like this that others may as well. Part of my inspiration for doing this was the Vertex42 sheet that was linked here. The person behind it made some additions to it for me that I appreciate and while I don't know if he is a member here I wanted to give something to others.

#13 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:15 PM

Alright Version 2.3 should be up later tonight or tomorrow. I just E-mailed it to the admins. The only difference is I removed the two unused tabs and added a spot for Alliant Credit Union's quarterly scores.

I'll be honest 2.5 should be made by Friday.

For those with other Daily Pullers than CCT please let me know what ones you use and I will make tabs for them.

#14 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

Version 2.5 has been sent in for posting. Again if you are using an older version you will have to copy and paste your existing information because I don't have an upgrade routine. I will at some point figure out how to have the tracker import data from an older tracker.

What's been changed

1) Added a section to track the quarterly scores from Alliant F.C.U.
2) Added a section to track the monthly TransRisk scores from Juniper. I know this is offered on their Carnival card and don't know about the others.

#15 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,467 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:49 AM

2.5 is up

#16 CreditBoyRoy

CreditBoyRoy
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:18 PM

Cool! I just got an update on my TransRisk score and had forgotten what it was and wished there was a way to track it. Thanks!

1st suggestion; Can you somehow integrate updates from MyFICO SW into the average? I know they're very random, and you can see all your past score changes at MyFICO, but it would be nice to see how those changes correlate to the other FAKO scores out there.

2nd suggestion; Can you make another monthly table for Quizzle scores like the TransRisk Table?

#17 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:32 PM

Cool! I just got an update on my TransRisk score and had forgotten what it was and wished there was a way to track it. Thanks!

1st suggestion; Can you somehow integrate updates from MyFICO SW into the average? I know they're very random, and you can see all your past score changes at MyFICO, but it would be nice to see how those changes correlate to the other FAKO scores out there.

2nd suggestion; Can you make another monthly table for Quizzle scores like the TransRisk Table?

I'll check Quizzle out later and put it in my next edition.
How many times a year do you update from MyFICO Sw? I know it's not daily but I don't know how often you can pull so I'm not sure how big a space to give it.

#18 CreditBoyRoy

CreditBoyRoy
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

I'll check Quizzle out later and put it in my next edition.
How many times a year do you update from MyFICO Sw? I know it's not daily but I don't know how often you can pull so I'm not sure how big a space to give it.

Well, I don't really pull there. I just get score change updates whenever changes are made to my EQ report that can trigger the update. Lately, since I've been adding new TLs and still getting the last baddies off, I've been getting updates weekly. Some here probably get less and some might have the subscription that allows a monthly pull.

I know, it doesn't make it easy. Maybe just a simple column next to the CCT stuff that doesn't calculate into the averages?

#19 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

Is it ever more than daily?

#20 CreditBoyRoy

CreditBoyRoy
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

Is it ever more than daily?

Not that I've ever seen or heard about. In fact, I've never see more than 2 updates in a one week timeframe.

Edited by CreditBoyRoy, 25 February 2010 - 09:25 PM.

#21 Ms_B_Haven06

Ms_B_Haven06
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

Is there a discount for CCT or TC?

Edited by Ms_B_Haven06, 26 February 2010 - 06:34 PM.

#22 GEORGE

GEORGE
  • Members
  • 81,453 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Is there a discount for CCT or TC?

CCT $9.95

(or was)

YMMV

#23 MannyLNJ

MannyLNJ

Stealth Influence IV

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

I would appreciate it if this thread would be kept to only discussion about the spreadsheet and how to improve it.

Thanks in advance.

#24 Guest_vimana_*

Guest_vimana_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

Right now it only lets you enter Credit Check Total and Credit Karma because that's what I use and I don't know what the other pullers offer.

You just enter your CCT Equifax, Experian and Transunion FAKO scores and it will show you your FAKO average. It will also show you what scores changed and by how much. A positive change is displayed in BLUE and a negative change is is RED.

The spreadsheet is released under Creative Commons 3.0 Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Newbie here. I didnt know that you could pull your credit score daily. To pull you credit report daily do you need a paid service? I have myfico.com but my credit score updates every few months or so, therefore what is the beenfit of pulling it frequently if they updated every few months or so? Appreciated. ;)

#25 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,467 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Newbie here. I didnt know that you could pull your credit score daily. To pull you credit report daily do you need a paid service? I have myfico.com but my credit score updates every few months or so, therefore what is the beenfit of pulling it frequently if they updated every few months or so? Appreciated. :unsure:

Start a new thread to ask your question. It doesn't really have anything to do with this spreadsheet.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.