Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

I just have to say....the USO rocks!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DragonFlyer

DragonFlyer

Mrs. O'Leary

• Banned
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:05 AM

Right now I am at the USO @ Chicago O'Hare...it's a pretty nice one if you can find it. LOL It's two floors ABOVE where the map says it's supposed to be. A little recon and land navigation got us to the right place.

So, let's hear it...what's your favorite USO?

I've traveled so much this year it all became a blur for which one was which. I think my favorite is the Dallas/Ft. Worth USO, followed by a close second @ the Baltimore/Washington location.

Add yours. :mellow:

#2 hurricanesfans27

hurricanesfans27

CB ombudsman

• Forum Leads
  • 18,492 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

My favorite was the USO in Frankfurt Germany.

#3 IWantCredit

IWantCredit
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:35 PM

Right now I am at the USO @ Chicago O'Hare...it's a pretty nice one if you can find it. LOL It's two floors ABOVE where the map says it's supposed to be. A little recon and land navigation got us to the right place.

So, let's hear it...what's your favorite USO?

I've traveled so much this year it all became a blur for which one was which. I think my favorite is the Dallas/Ft. Worth USO, followed by a close second @ the Baltimore/Washington location.

Add yours. :)

Been there, it was indeed the best USO I have ever been to!

#4 hinklesc

hinklesc

Dr Dew Rag

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

Only been to a couple USO's.

The O'Hare one you mentioned, waiting for someone from base to come and get me.

Had a better time at the one in Haifa, Israel. $1 beers. :)

#5 Doc_Rob

Doc_Rob
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

The USO at Joint Base Balad/LSA Anaconda/Al-bahkr Airfield/Balad Air Base/whatever they're calling it this week to try and look PC. I honestly think it was the only thing left that kept me sane the last two weeks of my deployment. With free wireless internet, games, computers, food, movies... it was amazing, and allowed me to stay in touch with people back home. I can't say enough about how much something so simple as using your own laptop to get online any time you wanted really meant.

#6 Rmarshall

Rmarshall
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

columbus ohio airport near meps. The USO guys brought us out food drinks and even 2 200 minute phone cards before we left for basic

#7 brwnngj

brwnngj
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

I really liked the ST Louis Meps. There are beds to sleep in during long layovers and over all it is a very comfortable place.

#8 aksarben

aksarben
  • Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

Only been to USO O'Hare. Met my son there while he was waiting to ship out after boot. He had an extensive layover so I was thankful that he had a comfortable place to relax, get some food, etc.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.