Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Ikea business credit app

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII

• Admin
  • 46,241 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

Here it is!!

https://onlineapp.dn...X8/KYHzxAXyA==

Attached Files

Edited by stroked89coupe, 11 June 2013 - 06:36 AM.
Added Link

#2 Cashnow

Cashnow
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

Here it is!!

Application faxed on 7/28 approval received for $5000 by mail on 8/1.

Paydex 80
Experian 37
YIB: 8

#3 m55

m55
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:28 PM

Do thay report to exp or equifax business. if so do we need to purchace before reporting. Thanks

#4 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Just got my approval letter, and will be purchasing a few items in the near future. I called and asked about report, the person I spoke with in A/R said they report to D&B for all accounts. You do have to make a purchase before the account will report (obviously).

Also, you can fax your PO to them, so if you know what you want, there is no need to go to an Ikea store.

#5 jeev

jeev
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:28 PM

if anyone figured out how to actually use this credit, please let me know. my friend has tried with no success... the managers, phone people.. nobody knows what they're talking about. (at ikea)

#6 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

If you know what items you want, you can call in your order, and then fax your order to them. Their phone number is 8004344532. Some of the store managers are not aware of the PO accounts, so if the manager is clueless, write down the items/skus you want, and call that number.

Also, they do not recognize the words, business account, business credit, or anything like that. Accounts Receivable are the magic words.

#7 jeev

jeev
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

thanks for the response greywolf, the steps as i'm understanding are:

a) call 8004344532 and tell them the order
:P fax them to verify the same order to verify?

do the items need to be shipped or could they be picked up ?

thanks

#8 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

I'm not sure about their shipping policy, but the payment process was explained to me when I called and asked.

I'd image they can arrange pickup for you at the store, it wouldn't be that hard.

#9 jeev

jeev
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

ok thanks, so that was it? call the number... do you actually get anything other than the approval paper?

#10 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

They just mail you a letter with your approval amount, and your account number nothing else.

#11 betterday

betterday
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

I fax in ikea application couple day ago, call today for application status, I was told that i have to apply online with the e mail link that they sent me, did anyone apply online? thank

#12 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

You should wait for two weeks after your faxed the application. They send a letter letting you know your status.

#13 Mecca360

Mecca360
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

I fax in ikea application couple day ago, call today for application status, I was told that i have to apply online with the e mail link that they sent me, did anyone apply online? thank

Same thing happened to me.

I got the link they sent to me via email and filled it out today. Any idea how long it will take to get a response??

#14 betterday

betterday
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:11 PM

I didn't fill up the application online, I thought i should wait couple week for the application that I faxed in. on 10/1/09, I got a approval letter from Ikea, limit $5000. I did notice something from the online application they sent me, it said the maximum line of credit is $5000 from Ikea.

#15 Erinpondo

Erinpondo
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

Ikea, 2 years in business, 80 paydex, 5,000 shell, $2,500 home depot, $7000 staples, several Net30's (quill, uline, nebs, global, etc) and I was approved for $5,000 IKEA. I have paid the balance for the past 2 months and the limit was bumped to 10K!

#16 Erinpondo

Erinpondo
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

I didn't fill up the application online, I thought i should wait couple week for the application that I faxed in. on 10/1/09, I got a approval letter from Ikea, limit $5000. I did notice something from the online application they sent me, it said the maximum line of credit is $5000 from Ikea.

My limit has been raised to 10K, I think its the beginning limit is 5K. I did purchase over 15K in furniture and paid my card balance in full as well as made plenty of cash transactions with IKEA. I did need to PG the card.

#17 brando4256

brando4256
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Here is the most recent link to complete an app for the IKEA Business Acount Online: https://onlineapp.dn...A N...zxAXyA==

One of there reps sent it to me today 7/20/2010.

Hope it helps.

#18 greywolf

greywolf
  • Members
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:48 AM

My limit has been raised to 10K, I think its the beginning limit is 5K. I did purchase over 15K in furniture and paid my card balance in full as well as made plenty of cash transactions with IKEA. I did need to PG the card.

Congrats!

#19 SLH

SLH
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

Anyone ever notice how the link to apply online is attached to DNBI?

#20 javonz3

javonz3
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

I recently applied for a business account with ikea and got a DENIAL letter! I have been in business for 7 months have a paydex of 80, EX is 44 and have 8 trade references reporting. I was wondering why do you think i was denied?

#21 ashshu

ashshu
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

I recently applied for a business account with ikea and got a DENIAL letter! I have been in business for 7 months have a paydex of 80, EX is 44 and have 8 trade references reporting. I was wondering why do you think i was denied?

How did you apply?

Online app or faxed in pdf app?

Is there a customer service rep that you could call and ask about your denial letter?

#22 invisible1

invisible1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

How did you apply?

Online app or faxed in pdf app?

Is there a customer service rep that you could call and ask about your denial letter?

#23 invisible1

invisible1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

are companies turning down new businesses because they have not been in business long enough? Does corporate aging play a factor on your approval for credit? Someone please answer me.

#24 BRBiz

BRBiz
  • Members
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Maybe be time to delete this pinned topic.. What do you think Breeze?

#25 FocusedonFire

FocusedonFire
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

are companies turning down new businesses because they have not been in business long enough? Does corporate aging play a factor on your approval for credit? Someone please answer me.

Yes, the age of your business is a big factor in getting credit granted. One thing you can do to help offset the newness of your business is to make large dollar purchases that get posted in your file. High dollar trades show you have substantial cashflow (or at least paint that image) and buy larger items and pay for them (which all companies that sell things would like you to buy the expensive stuff). If you buy a paper shredder for $39, they're gonna grant you enough credit (if any) to cover that type of purchase. Most people want revolving credit so they don't have to cough up a whole chunk of money all at once, but moneylenders are more impressed when they see a 4 or 5 figure payment in your file and it can influence their decision-making process more favorably in your direction. A new company that only shows small trades is perceived as not having money because they are in the business building phase and until you go through the motions for awhile and establish yourself, maybe you'll make it and maybe you won't, and most start ups struggle with cash flow and turning a real profit in the early stages. Remember most small businesses fail within the first 5 yrs. You have to think of how a lender who simply reads your companys' credit file is going to perceive your company. A company, even a newer one that makes bigger purchases may have gotten a loan to start their business, which means they either used their personal credit/assets to secure funding (which would seem to indicate they have xlnt personal credit and are confident enough in what they are doing to risk those things) or have a business plan in place and received an SBA or business loan and is buying the pieces of their unique business puzzle to execute their plan. Maybe they received a grant, etc, etc....Regardless, big money spenders are always ushered to the front of the line in all walks of life. I have one $2500 trade that has helped me out tremendously. The rest are smaller, but I'm starting to spend in the low hundreds to mid hundreds on purchases so it paints my company in a better picture. Some food for thought ; )

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.