Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Biz Credit Building Pinned topic spinoff

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#76 Slicer 619

Slicer 619
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

When applying for these cards is anyone useing there EIN number opposed to there SSN? Thanx

#77 axiomonellc

axiomonellc
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:21 AM

Which ones are NET- accounts??

#78 bev32atm

bev32atm
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

NUMBERS EVERY TRUE CBHOLIC MUST HAVE
Best Buy - Status; 1-800-811-7276
Borders (734) 477-1039 - Fax Application (877) 254-9229 - Status Update
BP/Amoco Status Update (800)365-6204
Chevron/Texaco Business Card Status Update (888) 243-8358
Citgo Fleet; (734) 477-1039 - Fax Application (877) 254-9229 - Status Update
Citi AA: 888-662-7759
Citibank Status:800-645-7240, 800-288-4653, 800-750-7453
Conoco - Status Line, automated 1-866-289-5622
Experian Business:888-211-0728
ExxonMobil Business Card(800) 903-9966
HD Commercial800-685-6691
HDMC Sondee 877-969-9030.
Home Depot MC:877-969-9039 (Sondee/Sedonia?)
Key Bank:800-254-2737
Lowes - Status; 1-800-445-6937
Lowes - Underwriter;1-866-232-7443
Lowes Fraud/UW: 800-444-1408
MBNA - 1-800-673-1044
Meijers MC:(801) 517-5560
Office Depot - Staus Line, automated 1-800-767-1358
Office Depot;800-767-1358, 800-729-7744 automated line to check status.
Office Max - Status Line, atomated 1-800-283-7674
OFFICEMAX STATUS: (800) 283-7674
Philips 66: 866-289-5630, 800-610-1961
Phillips 801-779-7369
Radio Shack;1-800-442-7221
Sam's UW:800-301-5546, 866-246-4282
Sears - Status; 1-800-599-9710
Shell Fleet Card Status Update(800) 223-3296
Shell: 800-223-3296, 866-438-7435
Shell; 800-377-5150
Staples - Status Line, automated 1-800-767-1275
Staples: 800-767-1291, 800-282-5316
Sunoco Corporate Card(800) 935-3387,(800) 278-6626
Sunoco: 800-310-4773
Target: 800-440-5317
Tiffany:800-770-0800
VALERO (800)324-8464 ACCOUNT STATUS
Valero;1-877-882-5376
Walmart;800-301-5546, underwriting 877-294-7548
Wright Express; 888-743-3893
Adding in: WALMART Underwriting (GE Moneybank) 1-866-419-4096

Thanks everybody this is great!!!

#79 doit

doit
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:32 AM

Excellent list!

#80 LadySaat

LadySaat
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

A lot of this is incorrect...Airlines and hotels especially. If there is going to be a master list imo there should be accuracy.

Thanks for the list my sister-in-law myself and my mother all own our own business' we love this site it is very informative. I began building corp. credit just over a month I have 3/DNB and 2/EXPERIAN also have HOME DEPOT, HOME DEPOT EXPO, HOME DEPOT REV, SHELL FLEET, CONOCO, SUNOCO and AMAZON just got those today so they are not posted yet. How long should I wait to began to apply for Citi, Master Card, Advanta? Thank you members of credit boards. :blink: :lol: :lol:

I know this is a noob question, but I'm reading as fast as I can in this forum and three others on CB. How did you get Shell Fleet so easily? Are all these online approvals? How long have you been in business/did you have business trade lines before? I can't figure out how to get Business accounts at many of the places I see others in here listing like Costco, Sams, Walmart, Home Depot. etc.

#81 HotRod08

HotRod08
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

A lot of this is incorrect...Airlines and hotels especially. If there is going to be a master list imo there should be accuracy.

Thanks for the list my sister-in-law myself and my mother all own our own business' we love this site it is very informative. I began building corp. credit just over a month I have 3/DNB and 2/EXPERIAN also have HOME DEPOT, HOME DEPOT EXPO, HOME DEPOT REV, SHELL FLEET, CONOCO, SUNOCO and AMAZON just got those today so they are not posted yet. How long should I wait to began to apply for Citi, Master Card, Advanta? Thank you members of credit boards. :D :) :yahoo:

I know this is a noob question, but I'm reading as fast as I can in this forum and three others on CB. How did you get Shell Fleet so easily? Are all these online approvals? How long have you been in business/did you have business trade lines before? I can't figure out how to get Business accounts at many of the places I see others in here listing like Costco, Sams, Walmart, Home Depot. etc.

I am fairly new to cb, but i know that most of the accts other speak of have online apps. You need to find the appropriate link on that companys web. For costco, sams,and the like you need to go into the store because once approved they take your picture and put it on the back of the card. Some are fairly easy to get, but others want you to have a dnb nubmer and I can't seem to get mine from them yet. they keep telling me to wait. Hope this helps :)

#82 ChuckV

ChuckV
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

I am curious. If I apply for a business credit card, and give a personal guarantee, will it improve my business credit profile? I have a very young business and don't mind doing this in the beginning stages but only if it will help since my personal credit cards will offer considerably lower rates.

#83 Buckles

Buckles
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:01 PM

I am curious. If I apply for a business credit card, and give a personal guarantee, will it improve my business credit profile? I have a very young business and don't mind doing this in the beginning stages but only if it will help since my personal credit cards will offer considerably lower rates.

Yes if it reports to any of the business credit bureaus. (EX Business, DB, EQ Business)

#84 kpb

kpb
  • Members
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Hey,

I noticed one poster mentioned that for the Toro Commercial app, you can just cross out the PG. Do they really take an application if you just cross it out? Would that mean I must have a Paydex score of 80 for them to approve? I just don't see how they would accept that, however I have heard of this method before and it fascinates me.

Does anybody else have experience doing that? (Crossing out the personal guarantee section of a biz credit app)

#85 simple001

simple001
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:51 AM

Anyone got AMEX business underwriting?

#86 happydude

happydude
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

I've been looking every which way for UW for Chase... I found it long ago (should have subscribed!!!), but finding it VERY difficult this time around... spent most of the day searching.

Help fellas?

#87 mazeltov

mazeltov
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Could you please post the application? Thank you.

#88 Tina D

Tina D
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:10 AM

where is it?

I sent it to Breeze on 2/11 to add it to the site and then emailed the link to this thread so it can be pinned. Please check with Breeze to see when it will be added.

Tina D.

#89 Tina D

Tina D
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:10 AM

Bump for those who were looking for this

Tina D.

#90 jayzmen

jayzmen
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:30 AM

Thanks Tina D.

For taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this as you stated you world :) :rofl:

#91 donnaneedscredit

donnaneedscredit
  • Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:39 AM

I am going to have to address errors/typos/edits as I go along because for "who knows why" I have no edit button to go back and edit the posts. Its going to be very difficult to keep this info up to date if I can't edit the posts. That being said -

I WILL do my part in posting updates, additions, corrections as I go along so keep that in mind as your reading this thread - you'll have to read it in its entirety to make sure you don't miss anything. I had other thoughts on a better way to do this but that wasn't allowed so at this point my goal is to get the current information up here for the ones
who need it and do my best to keep it update thru more posting.

Errors that I noticed so far:

Post #1: Under Number 5: Duns Number - its missing the link to get the free duns number: for a free number

Post #1: Under Majestic Advertising: - the last sentence was cut off and should read: a couple of CB'ers here have stated that they had good results and the tradeline show up on their report

(more info coming...)

Edited by donnaneedscredit, 22 February 2009 - 07:41 AM.

#92 charlenecastro

charlenecastro
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:48 AM

Wow, all this time, this is all we asked for, and of course, it took a woman to do it, that is if you are donna. The men on this board are evil. This is what i have done so far

1. I applied for an account with the irs an ein number , its an entertainment company (do you think this is going to be a problem? Music and video production

2. I obtain a ups store box - im not going to use it, yes it was a waste of money, but i didnt know what to do since these people would not just answer a question, no prob though i will get the money back.

3. I signed up for an att business line and got it installed on friday

4. im using my home address as my business address for everything i apply to

5. called about a duns number, but the guy is still saying it will be over a month before i get it.. - if i already applied for one, can i use the other methods u suggested or is it to late with my company name?

6. Sorry this should have been number 2 but i setup with secretary of state and i have the business registered with the state.

7. i have a bank of america savings and checking for the business. I called over the phone, she registered me the business right over the phone, called me back an hour later and gave me my account numbers. Easy as 123. If anyone wants her name, i can give you her name and extension

8. I have applied for dell - big mistake, denied, and denied with pg also. I did this online - are my chances for a dell account completely over?

9. I applied for att wireless for business - they want 1000 deposit - are my chances over?

10. i purchased with net 30 from us plastics, reliable, and quill -

what suggestions do you have for me to follow from what i have told you so far? Should i change my name from entertainment group inc, to Enterprises Corp., or something like that? Can you actually change a biz name or you have to register a new one?

#93 leaseadvice

leaseadvice
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:13 AM

Wow, all this time, this is all we asked for, and of course, it took a woman to do it, that is if you are donna. The men on this board are evil. This is what i have done so far

1. I applied for an account with the irs an ein number , its an entertainment company (do you think this is going to be a problem? Music and video production

2. I obtain a ups store box - im not going to use it, yes it was a waste of money, but i didnt know what to do since these people would not just answer a question, no prob though i will get the money back.

3. I signed up for an att business line and got it installed on friday

4. im using my home address as my business address for everything i apply to

5. called about a duns number, but the guy is still saying it will be over a month before i get it.. - if i already applied for one, can i use the other methods u suggested or is it to late with my company name?

6. Sorry this should have been number 2 but i setup with secretary of state and i have the business registered with the state.

7. i have a bank of america savings and checking for the business. I called over the phone, she registered me the business right over the phone, called me back an hour later and gave me my account numbers. Easy as 123. If anyone wants her name, i can give you her name and extension

8. I have applied for dell - big mistake, denied, and denied with pg also. I did this online - are my chances for a dell account completely over?

9. I applied for att wireless for business - they want 1000 deposit - are my chances over?

10. i purchased with net 30 from us plastics, reliable, and quill -

what suggestions do you have for me to follow from what i have told you so far? Should i change my name from entertainment group inc, to Enterprises Corp., or something like that? Can you actually change a biz name or you have to register a new one?

If ATT is asking you for a deposit, that could be for 2 reasons: either you owe ATT or one of their sister companies money from a while back or your personal credit is beyond horrible. If you are having major issues with your personal credit, I would strongly suggest fixing them before you move over to establishing business credit.

Dell will usually give anyone a 5k line with a good PG, once again you might want to look into your personal credit. As soon as your personal credit improves, you can always resubmit your app.

You can not change your business name unless you would like a DBA under the existing parent company.

Good Luck with your venture.

#94 donnaneedscredit

donnaneedscredit
  • Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

1. I applied for an account with the irs an ein number , its an entertainment company (do you think this is going to be a problem? Music and video production - My thought on this is - for marketing purposes , the company name needs to reflect what you do (in most cases anyway), I wouldn't change the company name just for business credit.

3. I signed up for an att business line and got it installed on friday - good

4. im using my home address as my business address for everything i apply to - good

5. called about a duns number, but the guy is still saying it will be over a month before i get it.. - if i already applied for one, can i use the other methods u suggested or is it to late with my company name? Never hurts to try - call the CCR number that I listed and they should give you the number right away - feel free to explain the situration - you already applied but need it sooner for contract biddgin

6. Sorry this should have been number 2 but i setup with secretary of state and i have the business registered with the state. - good

7. i have a bank of america savings and checking for the business. I called over the phone, she registered me the business right over the phone, called me back an hour later and gave me my account numbers. Easy as 123. If anyone wants her name, i can give you her name and extension - awesome

8. I have applied for dell - big mistake, denied, and denied with pg also. I did this online - are my chances for a dell account completely over? - its ok, just wait until you at least have the 80 paydex and maybe longer, If you develope good business credit you'll eventually get the dell account. I read one thread where someone kept applying every 90 days for a year and finally was approved.

9. I applied for att wireless for business - they want 1000 deposit - are my chances over? - no, wait till you get an 80 paydex and try again - have you considered t-mobile? Once I got the 80 paydex the approved my company for 10 lines ( only using 3 )

10. i purchased with net 30 from us plastics, reliable, and quill - - this is great - now get 3 or 4 more , my investigation states that US plastics doesn't report anymore ( ????), quill is good , now get uline and bigappleoutlet, they both reported fairly quickly for me. Majestic Advertising seems to be good too.

The advise that I would give to you is PATIENCE!!!! Get your 3 or so more starter accounts and leave it alone for 30 days.
You will get a paydex within 45 to 60 days or so. Please be patient!!!!

Good luck!!!

#95 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,393 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

Wow, all this time, this is all we asked for, and of course, it took a woman to do it, that is if you are donna. The men on this board are evil.

keep up with these kinds of comments and you wont be here to pass stupid sexist irrelevant judgments for our serious members to see

#96 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,393 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

splitting sidebar talk here

#97 LKH

LKH

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 23,575 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

I just informed charlenecastro the "hater" and "evil" comments that she throws in every single post of hers will stop or she will be banned the next time I see it. I've warned her about 4 times so far.

#98 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,393 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

I just informed charlenecastro the "hater" and "evil" comments that she throws in every single post of hers will stop or she will be banned the next time I see it. I've warned her about 4 times so far.

ty... she has multiple screen names which is reason in itself to ban him/her

#99 ejfunding

ejfunding
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

If you are just starting up and are looking to establish credit, a good way to start is to initiate an equipment or software lease. A lot of new companies start out this way. Most banks won't lend to start-ups without some serious collateral. A lease doesn't require any collateral other than the equipment being leased. It's a quick way to get your credit file established and will help you get cheap money from your regular bank or even a large line of credit later on (provided that you make your payments on time).

#100 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,393 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

lol

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.