Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo
- - - - -

Offtopic chat about the gourmet contest...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 mdw2006

mdw2006
  • Bloggers
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:28 PM

:mellow: :rofl:

#2 mdw2006

mdw2006
  • Bloggers
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

:mellow: :rofl:

#3 psp

psp

The Nice One

• Mod Squad
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

I would like to have dinner with Orangecrush.

Why?

Because I want to see, in real life, a grown woman who sicks her cat on other, farts clouds, and maintains a human, heterosexual relationship.. I also want to see the human face variation of the :mellow: :rofl: that I see so often. I wonder - if you say something, does she actually have a windowlicker facial expression for a while? I'm dying to know. I'd also like to meet the cat who has lived through the fart clouds and the boyfriend who made through the mason jars.

What would I feed her?

We're having borsch for the first course. I may wear poms poms while I serve. It's cabbage soup and that should appeal to her gassy side. I'll even add beans.

For seconds we're having "herring in fur coat". This (shuba in russian) consists of layers of pickled herring, potatoes, carrots, onions, beets, and a layer of mayonnaise on top. (How else am I gonna get a reaction equivalent to :clapping: :clapping: .... I'll attach below a picture, lest you underestimate the true horror. Yep, that purple stuff is beet infused mayo. Lots of it. What is she gonna say no?! - I'm making her dinner..

This will likely also clear out her digestive tract the most natural way possible, (I don't want to sit through clouds of gas ALL through dinner) and from there we'll move onto desert. I'm thinking Napoleon cake. It's thin pastry layers filled with a mixture of cream and cognac. I'm gonna double the cognac for her side, to help her get over the herring and help seal the deal on that wedding dress that I'm gonna inherit, cut off, dye red and party in.

Thank you.. Academy, God, and you all for letting me do this.

Posted Image

I'm speechless, however, I'm sure OC will have a proper response. :D

#4 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

:P

#5 VibrantEcho

VibrantEcho

Officially Jealous

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

Snork - that pigtail chick in your official entry - what is she saying???

#6 Snork Maiden

Snork Maiden

Mouthy Russian

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

gigigi nothin polite.

Russian web forums are a little more.. out there.

as evidenced by this smiley:

Posted Image

bwahahahaha

*running away quicklike lest I get Neen'd

#7 VibrantEcho

VibrantEcho

Officially Jealous

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

gigigi nothin polite.

Russian web forums are a little more.. out there.

as evidenced by this smiley:

Posted Image

bwahahahaha

*running away quicklike lest I get Neen'd

:P :rofl: :rofl: That's about what I figured. :)

#8 yellorose

yellorose
  • Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

still dont see the rules.

#9 yellorose

yellorose
  • Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

yeah, no, still dont see the rules.

but that's ok. guess I'm not a member of the club.

#10 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:20 AM

yeah, no, still dont see the rules.

but that's ok. guess I'm not a member of the club.

You don't need to be a member of "the club"to see the rules. You just need to be able to read.

#11 Pam

Pam

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 12,106 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:33 AM

CONTEST: Tell us what famous, non-political figure (dead or alive or fictional) you would like to have dinner with and why. Tell us what you would serve at this dinner. Post your entry in this thread. If your entry does not meet the requirements it will be disqualified and moved.

RULES: Winner will be decided by the votes of fellow CBers. The contest ends on Sunday, June 22nd at 9pm EST. Voting for the winner will begin on Monday, June 23rd.

This is from the thread where entries were posted. You posted your entry in that thread, which means that you just didn't read. :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.