Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Jen, Stryker - everyone lol ... you will be proud...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 clambert1273

clambert1273

Exception to the Rule

• Members
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:32 AM

Ok after the retarded thread and then reading another thread about why to DV...

It just clicked.... I reread your link to the DV after 30 (since 99.99% of mine have been on my reports for 2 years) and even then I was like eh ok I will do it...

but then I started thinking... there is something I am missing here...

So I went back and re-read the FCRA and FDCPA... I just got one big light bulb lol

I printed both of these out and have highlighted sections that pertain to me and what I am personally dealing with so that I can use them in my next round of letters :) Hopefully I didn't screw up too bad before now... plus I get to utilize Cali Law as well :)

I said you would be proud LOL I understood before WHY... now it just clicked in my head :) Im blonde - I know lol So I have my notes, starbucks and I am ready.... bring it on!!!

:dance: :lol: :lol:

#2 Nate86

Nate86
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Get em'!

#3 Jen23514

Jen23514
  • Members
  • 12,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

I said you would be proud LOL I understood before WHY... now it just clicked in my head :) Im blonde - I know lol So I have my notes, starbucks and I am ready.... bring it on!!!

:) :yu: :D :yu:

I ALWAYS recommend printing those out and getting a pen and a highlighter and this is the reason why!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!!! :)

I remember my lightbulb moment and it's neat to see others share theirs :)

NO ONE CAN STOP YOU NOW!!!!
:) :yu: :D

#4 Stryker

Stryker

CBGFCUSAM

• Mod Squad
  • 10,137 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

Exactly. I went through the motions too, and then one day... BANG!

I am quoting this thread in another one (Jen, you know which).

#5 Erauno

Erauno
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

How does one print FCRA and FDCPA when ive seen that theyre both incredibly long? or am i reading too much?

#6 Jen23514

Jen23514
  • Members
  • 12,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

Exactly. I went through the motions too, and then one day... BANG!

I am quoting this thread in another one (Jen, you know which).

yep!

I think I used all the smileys pam will allow in a single thread LOL

#7 Nate86

Nate86
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:00 AM

Its starting to click for me too, I'm starting to get on a roll in this little credit game.

#8 clambert1273

clambert1273

Exception to the Rule

• Members
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

Ok... here is my thing as of today...

Called my mortgage broker - made him do another pull to bring out the rest of the scum (He did say that Equifax doesn't show up anyone know why that might be?) :wave: He said we were almost there!! Mine are all above 500 (even on his side) and my DH's mid was at 544! Almost to 600.... :rofl:

Now tonight I am going to go back through my reports and make my notations in coordination with the sections I have outlined... then I am going off with my next set of letters... of course I will have to wait to mail them until this round is complete..but at least I will be ready...

Oh wow... I feel good today lol

Edited by clambert1273, 29 May 2008 - 11:30 AM.

#9 Nate86

Nate86
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Congrats :wave:

#10 powers64

powers64
  • Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Go get em!

#11 Stryker

Stryker

CBGFCUSAM

• Mod Squad
  • 10,137 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

Congrats :lol:

<_<

Love the signature pic (though yourboy needs to go learn how to take penalties. :(

Edited by Stryker, 29 May 2008 - 12:57 PM.

#12 clambert1273

clambert1273

Exception to the Rule

• Members
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Stryker - do you know why Equifax wouldn't have showed up on his Mortgage pull? .... I hate them lol

#13 Stryker

Stryker

CBGFCUSAM

• Mod Squad
  • 10,137 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:00 PM

Stryker - do you know why Equifax wouldn't have showed up on his Mortgage pull? .... I hate them lol

He couldn't pull EQ? Do you know what service he is using to pull?

#14 clambert1273

clambert1273

Exception to the Rule

• Members
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

Nope but I can find out today.... He said he could only see TU and EX and EQ was blank :D I know since this whole sallie mae fiasco - I have had trouble with them... my loans disappeared from them lol

I will find out and let you kow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.