Hegemony, Am I Diversified?Chapter 7 BK Discharged 06/2011
(very large amount/medical related) - (no other Public Records)25-30 trade lines reporting (varies on TU, EX, and EQ)Oldest Account - Amex, opened in College- 1981
(IIB, however, paid off the small balance of $1,400 (3 cards) post BK and the contact I have at the Executive Office in Florida is in the process of issuing me a card soon (not sure which one), but the backdating
(as you know) will have a major impact on my Average Age of "open" accounts)Current AAoA "open" - less than 1 year
Current AAoA "total" - 4 years and changeUtilization varies between 1-7%. (never over 10)(I am B literate, so zero inquiries on TU & EQ, (3 on Ex, due to fall off in the next few months)
Accounts opened post BK: (perfect history post BK)
1. Apple FCU (TU Puller) (07/2011) unsecured CC-$5,000.00
2. Apple FCU (03/2012) - unsecured installment loan-$2,000.00
3. Apple FCU (05/2012 - PLOC-$2,500.00
4. LAFCU (TU Puller) (09/2011) unsecured CC-$5,000.00
5. Congressional FCU (01/2012 (EQ puller, formerly TU) unsecured CC-$10,000.00
6. Credit Union of Southern California (Ex puller) (08/2011) unsecured CC-$1,500.00
7. Kay Jewelers (TU & EQ puller) (10/2011)-$6,000.00 (opened for utilization purposes only, purchase a gift card every 3 months so it remains active)
8. Firestone (TU puller) (07/2011)-$2,400.00 (opened as part of rebuilding process - oil change as needed
Curerent FICO Scores:TU98 - 675 (05/2012) Apple FCU (believe it or not) still uses TU98
TU04 - 701 (04/2012) LC (they switched to TU08 in the last 2-3 weeks)
TU08 -637 (today) LC (not sure why it's so low)???EX - 671 (04/2012) CUSC (they soft pull in October and April for preapprovals, so I called them, and they verbally told me my score.
EQ - 650 (05/2012) - MyFico.com
Note: I am reviewing DCU (EQ) (I've read all of your favorable comments) and Grow Financial (unfortunately an EX puller, but BK Friendly).
Unfortunately I IIB'd Barclays, so I don't believe I would be approved, or if approved, the credit limit would more than likely be a small limit, which I do not want.
Thank you, Hegemony, for all your many contributions to CreditBoards, you have helped more people than you can imagine, and I appreciate that.
I, for one, have learned a tremendous amount from your experiences. (as well as many others, which would be to long to list, but I will say, Mr. Wang has played a HUGE role in my rebuilding process)