Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

CREDIT REPAIR POLLS: INSTRUCTIONS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 PsychDoc

PsychDoc
  • Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 12:17 PM

Hi, I need everybody's help. I'm putting together a resource for this site regarding credit repair tactics, and I need some testimonials. My other option would be to include links to testimonials on other sites, but that doesn't seem quite right -- and in any case that won't work long-term as Creditboards continues to grow into one of the premier (or perhaps even the premier) credit-related discussion boards on the net.

So... if everyone who has been actively involved with their own credit repair efforts for at least TWO MONTHS (in other words, enough time to get started and measure their results) will help with a couple of things, I will appreciate that very much.

[list]
1) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: CREDIT BUREAU DISPUTES
2) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: VALIDATION
3) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: LAWSUITS & INTENT-TO-SUE
4) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: GOODWILL REQUESTS
5) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: NUTCASE SERIES
6) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: PFB, BBB, or FTC LETTERS
[*]Then, post any testimonials you're willing to release into the public domain regarding these topics within the individual threads related to each tactic.[list]
Thanks very much!

Doc

#2 NanaSi

NanaSi
  • Members
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 05:01 PM

..may I sugget you add one asking if someone used a service like Junum, etc. Not to recommend it, of course, but it was a step in my process that I couldn't be here without....maybe as a what to beware of? I don't know..but my story would include it.

Disclaimer: I would not do it again!!!

Ok, I get it! LOL

#3 PsychDoc

PsychDoc
  • Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:50 AM

That's a great idea, Nana! It would be interesting to know how many have used such services. Like you, I myself used one (Lexington, with some success) for a few months before striking out on my own. Since the primer I'm putting together pertains to self-help credit repair, I'll briefly hold off adding the additional survey while we collect the data already started. After this round of surveying is done (a week or two), then it will be very interesting to find out how many have used paid credit repair services, which ones, for how long, and with how much success -- i.e., another round of multiple questions. Hope that's ok with you! :lol:

Doc

#4 PsychDoc

PsychDoc
  • Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:56 AM

Just got an instant message from someone who suggested that I link all six current questions to this thread for easy reference, so I just edited the first message in the thread that way. Thanks! :lol:

Doc

#5 rooked4

rooked4
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 12:05 AM

I am writing a reply to this as I am very interested in a succint all in one resource for deal with creditors/ CRA's for my clients. (I am not a credit councelor. I am a loan officer. I want my clients to have clean credit as A paper loans are cheaper. This is not a solicitation for credit repairmen/women. I will reject such advertising as it violates the the rules of the forum.)

- rooked4

#6 Roxie

Roxie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:47 PM

Yea Doc I am using Lexington now. I am finding them useful because I get tired of writing the darn letters and remembering who needs one and etc. etc. Seems like there is no easy way. It is all just a big pain in the patoot.
:grin:

Roxie

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.