Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo
- - - - -

Pretty in Pink

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:16 PM

The Prize is a pair of sized 9.5 satin Magenta strappy high heeled sandals by Amalfi...purchased from Nordstrom.... never been worn

To enter, you must submit a post to this thread describing the perfect outfit and occasion to wear these lovely shoes. Entries will be accepted for 5 days, ending at 5pm EST on April 1, 2007.

here are pics of the shoes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 BlenderBoy

BlenderBoy
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:27 PM

Matching pink halter top, like a nice fancy one from Barneys or something... I think some kind of print on it to draw the eyes up. You can help this with white pear earrings and necklace A just below the knee black skirt for the bottom half. Compliment with a nice vanilla themed parfum.

The outing, I would say some kind of gallery event or art show.

But that is just my take on things

#3 CinciJeff

CinciJeff
  • Members
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

Well I'd like to take them off of my GF after a long night of drinking several adult beverages

I'll leave the rest for your imagination............

#4 Jen32

Jen32
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

These shoes match perfectly with my mid-length black dress with a magenta "belt" around the front that ties in the back (empire waist).

I would wear the combination to the many weddings that are coming up.

Then I would go home and sleep in them....I'd dream that my boyfriend of 6.5 years will propose to me this year. *sigh* :(

#5 Creditchick

Creditchick
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

Ok, I'm going enter for my mother inlaw! :)

I like to keep it simple cause you want the shoes to standout.

White capri pants with with white open short sleeve shirt (gauze) and big/small magenta necklace and wide magenta belt. The event would be dinner one night on a 7-day cruise.

#6 ihatecras

ihatecras
  • Members
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:04 PM

Actually they match with one my new spring Coach bags and the free winning shoes will give me an excuse when the fiancé finds the new bag. I do not have any of the pink family color shoes and I would not have to go out and splurge on new shoes yet :( . I would where them with a white or denim skirt and nice magenta sleeveless shirt and of course the handbag. They are a half a size too big but I will manage. :blink:

#7 eiui thelus

eiui thelus
  • Members
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

I tried to get a good pic of the outfit I'd wear these with, but couldn't so I'll describe it. It's an a-line at the top with a french curled hem "flirty" skirt with some floral print that includes the exact shde of pink as the shoes.
I won't pretend that I got the outfit at Nordy or Bloomies or paid $200+ for it. I probably got it from Penney's or Dillards, on sale. I was too big for it last year so it sat in the closet.
I won't be going to any nightclubs or weddings or receptions in it either.
This year my only dress-up occasions are semi formal and casual dress "garden". A matinee concert in one city and a high tea at a conservatory in another as well as a few luncheons around the state.
Those are not the sort of thing I'd normally attend as they lend to people getting too close and asking too many questions.
So this is another part of my big step to intergrate back into society and quit feeling the freak in the crowd. I've decided that, so what if I have to answer "I don't remember".
I'm sure there will be plenty of people at all of these venues who are forgetful just because they are!

With or without these pink shoes, I'm going to these and allowing myself to feel extraordinary in a very normal way and I can attribute a great part of that to my fellow CB'ers here. Thanks!!!!

#8 2Logical

2Logical
  • Members
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:54 PM

I'd wear nothing! Just the shoes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.