Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Bank Of America Privacy Source website

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:26 AM

I know I saw a post on here the other day talking about the BOA Privacy Source website.

Can someone tell me how I can pull up their site. When I try www.bankofamericaprivacysource.com, it does not come up.

Thanks!

Edited by moneyvanbanks, 24 February 2007 - 10:27 AM.

#2 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:35 AM

bump

#3 NAN101

NAN101
  • Members
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:38 AM

On the BoA website under credit cards there is a link to "check your credit report" or something like that that will bring you to the site.

ETA - It's under the customer service, then credit cards, then monitor your credit report. See if this works -BoA privace source

Edited by NAN101, 24 February 2007 - 10:41 AM.

#4 TrevorHere

TrevorHere

Bad Influence <3

• Mod Squad
  • 27,735 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:40 AM

I know I saw a post on here the other day talking about the BOA Privacy Source website.

Can someone tell me how I can pull up their site. When I try www.bankofamericaprivacysource.com, it does not come up.

Thanks!

I believe the old *privacy source* service will work only for existing customers. BofA now has a new monitoring service called privacy assist.

#5 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:43 AM

On the BoA website under credit cards there is a link to "check your credit report" or something like that that will bring you to the site.

ETA - It's under the customer service, then credit cards, then monitor your credit report. See if this works -BoA privace source

thanks, but I tried to login there under their Privacy Assist area and my login fails.......

#6 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:43 AM

Thanks!

I believe the old *privacy source* service will work only for existing customers. BofA now has a new monitoring service called privacy assist.

Yep, and neither are daily pulls AFAIK, except for the less than 1% of the people who are lucky enough to get them due to some kind of glitch or something.

IMHO a person is better off with PM, CS, or even TC. B)

#7 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:44 AM

Thanks!

Do you mean existing banking customers or someone who was signed up with their Privacy Source service? If PS service, then how do I log in there??

#8 NAN101

NAN101
  • Members
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:46 AM

IMHO a person is better off with PM, CS, or even TC.

Agree! Isn't BoA something like $129 a year?

#9 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:47 AM

Thanks!

Do you mean existing banking customers or someone who was signed up with their Privacy Source service? If PS service, then how do I log in there??

I'm sure he meant existing PS customers. B)

#10 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:48 AM

Yeah something like that, but even if it were only 1.99/mo it's not worth it due to one pull per month. B)

Edited by RacieRacer, 24 February 2007 - 10:48 AM.

#11 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:48 AM

Thanks!

I'm sure
he meant existing PS customers. B)

Great.... then how does an exsisting PS member log in?

#12 moneyvanbanks

moneyvanbanks
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:50 AM

Yeah something like that, but even if it were only 1.99/mo it's not worth it due to one pull per month. :grin:

great... so can someone provide me with a better service that would give me more than one pull per month?? website addresses please?

thanks!

#13 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:02 AM

Yeah something like that, but even if it were only 1.99/mo it's not worth it due to one pull per month. :grin:

great... so can someone provide me with a better service that would give me more than one pull per month?? website addresses please?

thanks!

There is Credit Secure, but you must have and Amex issued Amex. This is a good service.

There is True Credit, the link to get it from walmart is in Squirrel Girl's siggy. I took it out of mine b/c I had too many problems with it.

There is Privacy Matters, which is my personal favorite b/c you get 3B reports plus an extra TU pull daily, your household can join for no additional charge. Unfortunately I do not have the link since the one I used when I joined I can no longer find. Do a search for Privacy Matters and Keybank, that is the best deal going at the present.

#14 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:05 AM

We are not allowed to post outbound links anymore.

Just go to google and type in american express credit secure and it should be the one on the top.

#15 Curious

Curious
  • Members
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:07 AM

Thanks!

Try this:

www.privacysource.bankofamerica.com

#16 TrevorHere

TrevorHere

Bad Influence <3

• Mod Squad
  • 27,735 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:12 AM

Thanks!

Yep, and neither are daily pulls AFAIK, except for the less than 1% of the people who are lucky enough to get them due to some kind of glitch or something.

IMHO a person is better off with PM, CS, or even TC. :grin:

Before I finally allowing my subscription lapse, I was still able to pull the 3 bureau/1 score daily. I also had the CS and TC, so 3 services were overkill. I may soon give up CS and keep only the TC...

Edited by TrevorHere, 24 February 2007 - 11:13 AM.

#17 RacieRacer

RacieRacer
  • Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:17 AM

Thanks!

IMHO a person is better off with PM, CS, or even TC. :blink:

Before I finally allowing my subscription lapse, I was still able to pull the 3 bureau/1 score daily. I also had the CS and TC, so 3 services were overkill. I may soon give up CS and keep only the TC...

I ws the same way, CWG & SW too, lol. :grin:

I cancelled TC long ago cuz I go the 'bureaus down..........wait 4 hours' message too many times. I just cancelled CS but I still have almost a full month to still pull. I kept the PM - 14.95/yr for both DH & I, and an extra TU pull daily, an offer I couldn't refuse. :rofl:

#18 TrevorHere

TrevorHere

Bad Influence <3

• Mod Squad
  • 27,735 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:21 AM

Thanks!

IMHO a person is better off with PM, CS, or even TC. :blink:

I ws the same way, CWG & SW too, lol. :grin:

I cancelled TC long ago cuz I go the 'bureaus down..........wait 4 hours' message too many times. I just cancelled CS but I still have almost a full month to still pull. I kept the PM - 14.95/yr for both DH & I, and an extra TU pull daily, an offer I couldn't refuse. :D

Can't get a better monitoring deal than the 14.95/year, nice :rofl:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.