Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Biz credit apps

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#51 Captincharge

Captincharge
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

:D Hello everyone, I am a newbie here, have read most of teh threads. Understandc everything, and I am very excited because I have a business and I need business line of credit bad.

1. Went to D&B and am ready to start. I have a LLC, I have a business phone line already, but that is it.  Business line is open with MCI, which I do not think that counts not sure. I do not have any other accounts to add. They stated no banks, no credit cards. I have a cell phone that I had for ten years, but that is all personal. I have nothing else, so how can I establish the credit?  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

go back and re-read the mother thread as had u read it thouroughly u would not be asking the question in red above! :D and I mean that with the utmost love! we all started out there, that's y we are all here now. this whole process should take u about 30-60days to establish a nice file. start reading again! :P

I just want to know what is the motherthread? :blink:

:clapping:

Wow you post here and you don't see it? Look about 13 threads down, although they might move...

It says motherthread at the end .... it's outdated anyway ...quite honestly ... 95% of these stickies ought to be unstickied

Hey any luck with the Citi cards. It seems like they were easy to get in 05 but not in 07 :D

#52 althes

althes
  • Members
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:38 PM

They've been really tuff in 07 guess tighter standards

#53 D-thecreditmoster

D-thecreditmoster
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:54 PM

buy from- uline
nebs
quill
they all report to DnB and can get you on your way. just order like 30-$50.00 worth and ask for net 30 terms

:D Hello everyone, I am a newbie here, have read most of teh threads. Understandc everything, and I am very excited because I have a business and I need business line of credit bad.

1. Went to D&B and am ready to start. I have a LLC, I have a business phone line already, but that is it. Business line is open with MCI, which I do not think that counts not sure. I do not have any other accounts to add. They stated no banks, no credit cards. I have a cell phone that I had for ten years, but that is all personal. I have nothing else, so how can I establish the credit? :dntknw:

#54 Serenity06

Serenity06
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:55 AM

I have not applied for card yet. Waiting on my DNB to build up but thought someone else could use it. If you do receive it. Please remember to post it to the group and let u know the outcome...

Wright Express Gas Card

http://www.wrightexp...ads/App_TMK.pdf

#55 sharpes84

sharpes84
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:45 PM

I have this card and it is a pay in full,I can payonline...I love this card it is used at a ton of places and alsoI can get car repairs or grab a coffee and more....IT IS A PAID IN FULL just remember this...20,000 limit following all the ways of the credit gods here.

#56 smokinggun

smokinggun
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

Here is the FH LOC app

First Horizon no longer offers business unsecured lines of credit as of late June 2007.

#57 burstceo

burstceo
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:25 AM

Here is the FH LOC app

First Horizon no longer offers business unsecured lines of credit as of late June 2007.

Sure about that?:
http://www.firsthori...ineOfCredit.cfm

#58 seattle

seattle
  • Bloggers
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:55 AM

Yes we do need another to spice things up a bit in here.

#59 track

track
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:17 PM

Would anyone happen ? to have a copy of a staples app :P

#60 ZicMan

ZicMan
  • Members
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

Would anyone happen ? to have a copy of a staples app :lol:

staples.com

#61 Euclid

Euclid
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:08 AM

Fetpak - Jewelry displays and gift boxes and bags... 1-800-883-3872

Open Account- Open account billing (Net 30) may be requested if you have previously placed
several orders with us, or if you have a good rating in D&B. We need your Duns Number, Bank Name and
Account Number, Address and Phone. Three references with Account Number, Address and Phone.
Past due invoices are subject to a 2% per month interest plus collection costs.
Minimum order is $25.00, if order is under $100.00 add $7.00. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
Sales Tax will be charged to New York State customers, unless a Tax I.D. number is given.

#62 GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:11 AM

I am a newbie here just started a business a few months ago and I have read "MOST" of the wonderful info you guys have posted and have applied to staples- denied , home depot-denied- office depot-denied, :rolleyes: I called Quill and they said to set up a credit line that the first 6 months have to paid up front and that they report that to DNB. Just ordered a few things from NEBS after calling and they said to order and just click payment option NEBS acct and if tey needed any additional info they would call. Any help with all this also if you know anywhere to get a loan for equipment or leasing options that will do it with no PG?
Thanks

#63 doit

doit
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

I am a newbie here just started a business a few months ago and I have read "MOST" of the wonderful info you guys have posted and have applied to staples- denied , home depot-denied- office depot-denied, :angry: I called Quill and they said to set up a credit line that the first 6 months have to paid up front and that they report that to DNB. Just ordered a few things from NEBS after calling and they said to order and just click payment option NEBS acct and if tey needed any additional info they would call. Any help with all this also if you know anywhere to get a loan for equipment or leasing options that will do it with no PG?
Thanks

Things have definately changed in the last few months. I started a business in Sept '07 and Jan '08, no problems getting the normal approvals for the first business, but the 2nd business has been denied for everything or PG requested. To add to that, DNB is being a pain with updating the changes I've reported for the second business. Best wishes to you, hang in there, something will pan out.

#64 madagascar

madagascar
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

Do you have the fax number for First Horizon...

#65 mr.h ny

mr.h ny
  • Spammer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:16 PM

hello how are u looking for some easy aprroved credit pps like staples got any suggetions would be great have a llc been in biz less than a year deined from deel any help would nbe great soso new be

#66 jamiedesign

jamiedesign
  • Newbies
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:47 PM

Folks, I am still pinching myself to wake up...LOL. Formed sub S Corp nov 2007 , been in business since 1996, D&B dated it formed 1996.
Last week, on a whim, after a successful fuel card and retail card spree on my corp credit. I decided to test the waters and stop by the local Toyota Dealer... Told them i wished to "pre- apply", that in the near future i would be interested ina few company vehicles. Two days later a very helpful sales/ credit manager called me out of the blue to inform me that my corporation had been approved for a top level Teir-One/
Fleet purchase program with a 100,000 dollar limit. I almost fell over...LOL N O personal guarantee !!! never even ask for ssn# no financials.

thank you all for the inspiration and help...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL in your endeavors !!!

jamie

#67 HotRod08

HotRod08
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

Hey everyone,

I an new to CB and I am trying to fix my BC for Biz#1 and establish credit for biz#2. Have read many of the threads (GREAT INFO!!!) I have everything in place except a new duns# for biz#2. I applied, but not received it yet. I did get a staples, but wanted to know how long I should wait before I apply for the others (lowes, HD, Shell, etc.) I know most of them are citi and staples is citi. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance! :blink:

#68 Jemack

Jemack
  • Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Borders Business Card Apply online

http://beta.borderss..._gssapplyonline

#69 credit_flatlined

credit_flatlined
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

NEBS doesnt report to DNB anymore.......I just called them

#70 keilamack

keilamack
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

I have a 2 yr shelf corp and am finding it hard to get credit. Everyone still wants a personal guarantee...HEEEELLP!!! We have Staples approved $750 rev and Uline approved for $1000, but tried to get office depot and they want tax returns! How do I get tax returns on a shelf company!!! Any advice would be helpful, Thanks! :rolleyes:

#71 Jemack

Jemack
  • Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

Try again in 30 days, since you only had staples since 4/08

#72 molly73

molly73
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:42 PM

Amex Corporate Charge Card..................does anybody have the link for this card? do you need a pg? did a search for it.......even their website is coming up with an error for it. thanks!

#73 molly73

molly73
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

I cant edit the above post but this link should work.

http://corp.american.../US/default.htm

is this a difficult card to get?
no pg?
would they approve companies of 1:)

thanks for the help!

#74 Tina D

Tina D
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:25 AM

Here's the MDMC application

I had a few system issues so had to scan and paste it to MS word.

Tina D.

Attached Files

#75 gettinstarted08

gettinstarted08
  • Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

where is it?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.