Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Bank of America referral thread

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 saj6347

saj6347
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

All banks are required to get an ID on all signers on a business account. Some banks (Wells Fargo for example) require a personal credit check on the signers as well. Seems like they do this to get you in their database for add-on product sales. Key Bank and Mountain America Credit Union are two who do not run credit checks. Not sure about BofA.

#77 natasha

natasha
  • Newbies
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:34 AM

Sorry I should have mentionned I was in texas, I contacted those 2 banks and they only accept residents from their states... Does anybody know of similar banks in texas?

#78 steve1040

steve1040
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:09 AM

I have a Business Account with B_of_A.
PM or send email to
sjones*at*swbell*dot*net

#79 clintbeastwood

clintbeastwood
  • Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

does BofA still offer a secured biz credit card as of 0/9?

#80 Noob2009

Noob2009
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

Bump

#81 700by2007

700by2007
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

I am in the process of forming my LLC this month, and after I pay finish the articles of incorporation, next on my list is opening a biz chcking. I bank with B O A personally, are they still offering this referral program?

#82 stradagize

stradagize
  • Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Just in BOA today, no secured credit card. :lol: Wells Fargo still has one I think.

#83 T1-11

T1-11
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:18 PM

Is BOA still offering this referral program? if so are their any members that will give me a referral?

#84 bluesmap

bluesmap
  • Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

this is a great thread. i will eventually use someone when i open my boa business account.
thanks for the thread

for the people asking about the BOA referral it is still active. you can use google to search it just google "bank of america referral" or use this link to go to the boa site and read about it https://epreferences...9029c910000a641

i dont know about the boa secured business card but i googled the information and i got this info below
https://www.wellsfar...s/secured/terms

the APR is high and its $18 a year but check out that link

Edited by bluesmap, 10 January 2010 - 04:37 PM.

#85 Texastarz

Texastarz
  • Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Its been a year since anyone posted on this thread...

Ok, so I clicked the link in the previous post today and the referral program is still going on. I need to move from WellsF, they wouldnt open a business account for me. Anyone want to act as my referer?

TIA!

#86 HARDCOPYHC

HARDCOPYHC
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:17 AM

I have a business and personal acct with BOA

#87 Texastarz

Texastarz
  • Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

Ok, so maybe BOA will open one for me as well...we'll see! Thanks...do you participate in this referral program?

#88 bon

bon
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

im about to open a business account.

The only referral i can find is $25 for the person referring, and $50 for the person signing up. Is there a better deal that Im not seeing?

And is it possible for me to refer myself? :lol:

#89 ryan0426

ryan0426
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

I plan to open with BOA on Monday, do the referrals still work? I can find nothing

#90 FCRAfun

FCRAfun
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

I just opened with them I will gladly send you a referal! Personal or business?

I plan to open with BOA on Monday, do the referrals still work? I can find nothing

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.