Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Reynolds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 46,946 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 09:55 PM

Here is the Reynolds appeal summary

Attached Files

#2 Cosmos Human

Cosmos Human
  • Mod Squad
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

I just read the document. I don't understand legal things. Were her student loans wiped out in the previous BK? Did she win? Having to live a life of depression is very hard, ask my DD.

#3 New2repair

New2repair
  • Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

I just read the document. I don't understand legal things. Were her student loans wiped out in the previous BK? Did she win? Having to live a life of depression is very hard, ask my DD.

The original decision to have her loans discharged via bankruptcy was affirmed, or upheld. So, yes, you could consider that to be a win. It's good reading as some people do not understand that in some cases student loans CAN be discharged via bankruptcy, and it is best to consult with an attorney who is experienced in these matters.

#4 Cosmos Human

Cosmos Human
  • Mod Squad
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Her loans were d/c through a BK. It took a long time and no doubt much stress for her.

What about disability? If a person say is in school and becomes disabled during school; and thus is taking out student loans, and then graduates...can they file for cancellation of loans d/t disability? Example: someone is diagnosed with ALS, but can still manage school, but by the time they finally graduate they can't work because of illness...then what? Someone who has been dx with ALS usually has 3-5 years left; depending on the severity.

Is this considered fraud?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.