Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

TRANSCRIPTS: PsychDoc's Credit Repair School

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 MarvBear

MarvBear

Velvet Hammer

• Admin
  • 47,840 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:57 PM

PsychDoc's Credit Repair School for Beginners.
These seminars covering the core topics of credit repair were held in the Creditboards chatroom during Fall 2005.

Transcript #1 Link:
Credit 101: The Ethics of Credit Repair
What's credit repair all about? Is it the right thing to do? Is it legal? Is it ethical?

Transcript #2 Link:
Credit 102: A consumer Law Overview
Consumer Protection statutes are the building blocks of credit repair. Review them early.

Transcript #3 Link:
Credit 103: Credit Reports & Credit Scores
Credit bureaus have no official standing. Understand their motivation.

Transcript #4 Link:
Credit 104: Triaging Your Reports
How can a do-it-yourself newcomer analyze a credit report and create a plan?

Transcript #5 Link:
Credit 105: FCRA Street Fighting
Here's how to combat those gossipy credit bureaus.

Transcript #6 Link:
Credit 106: FCBA Street Fighting
Several effective direct-to-creditor interventions are described.

Transcript #7 Link:
Credit 107:: FDCPA Street Fighting
Do battle with the nastiest of the nastiest -- collection agencies.

Transcript #8
Credit 108: Small Claims Lawsuits/Recording Calls

Presenter Randy Padawer (PsychDoc) is a Ph.D. in clinical psychology whose research interests range from personality testing to consumer credit. He has been featured in publications as diverse as the Journal of Personality Assessment, the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, and Smart Money Magazine. Dr. Padawer co-wrote the best-selling "FICO 850" seminar for The Motley Fool, and he consults for Lorman.com (the leading CEU provider for attorneys), Lexington Law Firm, and others regarding consumer behavior and credit reporting. PsychDoc is one of our original members and contributors, and many of the letters and techniques we use today are the result of his efforts and research.

#2 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:33 PM

Does anybody know when transcript 8 will be available? Thanks in advance. :aggressive:

#3 IDare

IDare
  • Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

I just had an email exchange with Doc about this earlier today. He said he would probably be able to send the transcript to be posted tonight. So if all goes well it should be up soon :lol:

#4 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:57 AM

:offtopic:

#5 IDare

IDare
  • Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:22 AM

:) Looks like he still hasn't gotten around to it. Or maybe he's giving us a test. Maybe we're supposed to develop a series of INTERVENTIONS which invoke one of three TRUTHFUL communication tactics: a} polite requests, b} requests for information, and c} legal demands to get Doc to post this last transcript. :D

#6 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,756 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:43 PM

He will get around to it. :swoon:

#7 moacsupreme

moacsupreme
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:34 PM

Anybody hear anything new, it's been a few days just thought I'd check.

#8 Meyou724

Meyou724
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:33 PM

Hi!! I just wanted to thank PsychDoc, Breeze, and everyone who made the Credit Repair School topics and transcripts possible. I have spent an incredible amount of time lately learning everything I can, and almost feel confident enough to begin on my "journey". Again, thank you all so very much, I have learned more in the last few days than I ever thought possible. This information will most definitely help. You guys rock!!! :rofl:

#9 tryonpark

tryonpark
  • Newbies
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:10 AM

[font=Book Antiqua] Pretty simple, I used FCRA section 609 and removed the majority of negative marks on my CR. My score went from up 70 points in 120 days, I simply sent out a barage of letters requesting "verification" it works.

#10 Freedom Rising

Freedom Rising
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:40 PM

Thanx for the transcripts for this seminar.
It's too bad I found this site too late to participate.
I'm looking forward to reading the final transcript.

#11 moacsupreme

moacsupreme
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:49 PM

Thanx for the transcripts for this seminar.
It's too bad I found this site too late to participate.
I'm looking forward to reading the final transcript.

I'm looking forward to the last transcript as well, especially since I missed the last seminar. I think that the CA's and CRA's have found out about the wealth of information and have kidnapped psychdoc to keep the last one from being posted. Conspiracy I tell ya.

#12 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:59 AM

:good:

#13 Mischa

Mischa
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:50 PM

:)

I love the transcripts, they are very helpful.

I have a question about your signature belleama. How did you get a link to your credit score like that or did you create it from a template. I am looking forward to being a success story on here. :(

#14 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,756 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:00 PM

Doc is alive and well. TU did kidnap him and held him hostage in their dungeon, but he pulled off a brilliant escape and will send us the transcripts soon. :angry:

#15 Freedom Rising

Freedom Rising
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:31 PM

Doc is alive and well. TU did kidnap him and held him hostage in their dungeon, but he pulled off a brilliant escape and will send us the transcripts soon. :rofl:

Kewl beans.... :)

#16 gems

gems
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:19 AM

Does anyone have any idea when the last transcript will be posted or is it posted somewhere else. Thanks

#17 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:06 PM

Does anyone have any idea when the last transcript will be posted or is it posted somewhere else. Thanks

Here you go...

Doc is alive and well. TU did kidnap him and held him hostage in their dungeon, but he pulled off a brilliant escape and will send us the transcripts soon. :lol:

#18 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:07 PM

Breeze do you know when the next chats are going to be held? I just finished reading the 7th transcript and PsychDoc mentions some follow up seminars in Jan or Feb. I was just curious if those were still in the works. Thanks again for pinning these wonderful transcripts for us. :blush2:

#19 Jaccused

Jaccused
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:10 PM

No word on transcript 8?

#20 Booda

Booda
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

Hopefully it gets posted soon. I have a small claims case I brought against a creditor scheduled for court on 2/27.

#21 neosempai

neosempai
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:48 PM

Does anyone know how to get a hold of PsychoDoc... I'm a college student and I'm extremely interested in using these lectures in a student organization meeting, and wanted to make sure that was cool with him. Would give full credit to him of course...

#22 Deaf CEO

Deaf CEO
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

wow wow wow wow wow

one ?

how do yall post the fico scores from the evil 3 in ya signature.. i would like to do the same with mines to show my progress.......

Also do u OPT OUT BEFORE or AFTER Ya request for credit report from the big 3 evils axis?

Edited by Deaf CEO, 06 March 2006 - 06:04 PM.

#23 LadyJune

LadyJune
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:57 AM

I'm thankful for the 7 transcripts that are posted. Has the plan changed or will the 8th one still be posted here? :D I hope the person who posts them hasn't had an accident that prevents them from being able to continue their great work here.

Thanks in advance.

Transcript #8 (coming soon)
Credit 108: Small Claims Lawsuits
Live lecture is scheduled for 12/22/2005

#24 creditseeker2005

creditseeker2005
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for this resource.

I am busy reading now.

#25 snoopylvr63

snoopylvr63
  • Newbies
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:24 PM

Does anyone know where you can find some of these letter's that PsychDoc talks about in these transcripts?

Thanks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.