Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Business Credit Listing

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#76 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

I purchase the one of the products from dnb which allows you.. to add up to 25 trades line.. so i start on my way unline was fine.. got to quill .. it get it back says that it does not meet dnb standards.. and would not allow me to add it.. this was on saturday..so unline is still good reliable seems to be still good. but there wouldnt give me a net account, they want to make me pay with a credit card. i said no thank you.

They are saying this because QUILL automatically reports. You cant add an account that automatically reports manually.

Thats what makes that such a rip off. Companies that have a contract with dnb to report you cant add manually. That is for like mom and pop spots. But then they have to have a clean dnb file etc..blah blah blah..in the end you will be lucky to add a few trades

#77 hailisway

hailisway
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:38 PM

got approved for wright express with nothing reporting..still waiting on that elusive 3rd trade to get my paydex...also have uline, pitney bowes, nebs, tech depot...

#78 robtwms

robtwms
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

got approved for wright express with nothing reporting..still waiting on that elusive 3rd trade to get my paydex...also have uline, pitney bowes, nebs, tech depot...

How did you apply for Wright express? Can you point me in the direction of the link for the application?

#79 T1-11

T1-11
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

She was the one that hepled me to get started

Jackie Bonner
Wright Express Corporation
Inside Sales Consultant
Ph: 800-395-0812 Ext 7407
Fax: 207-253-1416

Jackie_Bonner@WrightExpress.com

#80 ansky0007

ansky0007
  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

How did you apply for Wright express? Can you point me in the direction of the link for the application?

Just to go their website: http://wrightexpress...d-products2.htm

#81 robtwms

robtwms
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Their website application asks for a PG. I there a number I can call to get application faxed to me?

#82 robtwms

robtwms
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

Their website application asks for a PG. I there a number I can call to get application faxed to me?

Ok so I just called Wright Express and was told since Im a trucking company I can get net terms my account will be debited daily for fuel purchases made. So that doesnt work for me.

#83 molly73

molly73
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

so they said they would set you up on net terms, but you would have to pay daily every time you used their card for fuel?
if that is what they told you, then i would call them back and speak to someone else...that defeats the purpose of have terms you know?

#84 robtwms

robtwms
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

so they said they would set you up on net terms, but you would have to pay daily every time you used their card for fuel?
if that is what they told you, then i would call them back and speak to someone else...that defeats the purpose of have terms you know?

That was a typo. I can't get net terms

#85 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Any one got any new companies to list outside of the ones i posted? Really looking to build experian file. Tired of DnB..... :glare: :P

#86 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:37 PM

someone has to have something...Anyone? :clapping:

#87 MainSt.

MainSt.
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

my company is working on the ability to report to dnb. Will keep you posted.....

#88 EvilMan

EvilMan
  • Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

my company is working on the ability to report to dnb. Will keep you posted.....

I am interested in this! Hard to find good tradelines these days.

#89 Guest_Mark Johnson_*

Guest_Mark Johnson_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Any one got any new companies to list outside of the ones i posted? Really looking to build experian file. Tired of DnB..... :angry: :wub:

Hey MilesB just curious I see you guys are talking about tradelines are those companies that you have in your signature only reporting to DNB

#90 cleanmaster

cleanmaster
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Any one got any new companies to list outside of the ones i posted? Really looking to build experian file. Tired of DnB..... :angry: :wub:

Hey MilesB just curious I see you guys are talking about tradelines are those companies that you have in your signature only reporting to DNB

Okay just got e mail from quill here it is.. hope this helps.
Thank you for writing Quill.com. Credit reporting to Dun & Bradstreet
begins after 3 consecutive months of order/payment history on your
account. Reporting to DNB is done automatically at the end of each month
and there is no action required on your part for reporting. Feel free to
contact us at 800-789-8965 with any questions you may have

#91 MainSt.

MainSt.
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:20 PM

I honestly think its possible that alot of these companies who claim they no longer report are telling this to people to see if you are serious about buying their products and not just using them to report. Its like they are weeding out the people who are "one and done" meaning you buy something from them on clearance for $5, pay a total of $12 with shipping and it shows up on your report as $50 and then your done purchasing from them. So now they maybe telling people that they no longer report or you have to spend a certain amount before they report to see if you are a serious "long term" buyer. Just my 2 cents.

#92 One Byte Inc

One Byte Inc
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

I appplied online to Wright Express on last Friday and was approved yesterday without including PG information and nothing reporting on D&B.
It is possible to get approved without a PG with Wright Express.

Good Luck! :aggressive:

#93 clintbeastwood

clintbeastwood
  • Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

I appplied online to Wright Express on last Friday and was approved yesterday without including PG information and nothing reporting on D&B.
It is possible to get approved without a PG with Wright Express.

Good Luck! :D

congrats!

How do your files look?

How much were you approved for?

Good to hear you didnt have to PG

#94 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:57 PM

Some experian and some dnb....some are new like strategic networks...still searching. I been calling and researching. Gboogie reprots too. But we need more..Some of the oldies are making you order multiple times before they give it up. Bitwave design is still good. They gave me that discount coupon code 213. They report to experian as well. I am on the hunt though. Just trying to find more. I know they are out there... :P

Any one got any new companies to list outside of the ones i posted? Really looking to build experian file. Tired of DnB..... :P :P

#95 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

Exactly. Taking this opprotunity to sell more stuff. Make more $....

I honestly think its possible that alot of these companies who claim they no longer report are telling this to people to see if you are serious about buying their products and not just using them to report. Its like they are weeding out the people who are "one and done" meaning you buy something from them on clearance for $5, pay a total of $12 with shipping and it shows up on your report as $50 and then your done purchasing from them. So now they maybe telling people that they no longer report or you have to spend a certain amount before they report to see if you are a serious "long term" buyer. Just my 2 cents.

#96 Guest_Mark Johnson_*

Guest_Mark Johnson_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

Some experian and some dnb....some are new like strategic networks...still searching. I been calling and researching. Gboogie reprots too. But we need more..Some of the oldies are making you order multiple times before they give it up. Bitwave design is still good. They gave me that discount coupon code 213. They report to experian as well. I am on the hunt though. Just trying to find more. I know they are out there... :P

Any one got any new companies to list outside of the ones i posted? Really looking to build experian file. Tired of DnB..... :P :P

Wow ok, ok, that sounds good I'll have to look into those and test them out to see what they do for me I can use the same coupon code or no... :P Also what do you mean when you say gboogie report what does he sell that he reports ? I know a lot of the credit blogs report the memberships to DNB is that what you meant ? :P

#97 Guest_Mark Johnson_*

Guest_Mark Johnson_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:18 PM

:P you know what mainst I think you hit it right on the head because a lot of these companies have been real reluctant in putting out payment information on reports your theory makes perfect sense. :P The way I see it they are looking for one of two things either they want to generate more money from their reporting abilities aka Trade Lines or they are looking for long term customers either way they are wanting to fight off the "one and dones" :P so good point you nailed it if this was a gymnastics meet I give you a 10.0 :P But seriously the next question for anybody on the C.B. is; is there any way around it or are we stuck playing their game ??? :P

Edited by Mark Johnson, 04 August 2010 - 07:22 PM.

#98 cleanmaster

cleanmaster
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

:) you know what mainst I think you hit it right on the head because a lot of these companies have been real reluctant in putting out payment information on reports your theory makes perfect sense. :D The way I see it they are looking for one of two things either they want to generate more money from their reporting abilities aka Trade Lines or they are looking for long term customers either way they are wanting to fight off the "one and dones" ;) so good point you nailed it if this was a gymnastics meet I give you a 10.0 :( But seriously the next question for anybody on the C.B. is; is there any way around it or are we stuck playing their game ??? :angry:

Yes all the people on here sign up to report to DNB and we make are own network. not only would we help each other but,any new menbers. just my two cents..

#99 EvilMan

EvilMan
  • Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

:) you know what mainst I think you hit it right on the head because a lot of these companies have been real reluctant in putting out payment information on reports your theory makes perfect sense. :D The way I see it they are looking for one of two things either they want to generate more money from their reporting abilities aka Trade Lines or they are looking for long term customers either way they are wanting to fight off the "one and dones" ;) so good point you nailed it if this was a gymnastics meet I give you a 10.0 :( But seriously the next question for anybody on the C.B. is; is there any way around it or are we stuck playing their game ??? :angry:

Yes all the people on here sign up to report to DNB and we make are own network. not only would we help each other but,any new menbers. just my two cents..

I was thinking of doing thing once i get a few tyrades on dnb. I was thinbking of offering webhosting to CB members to get there company on the web.

#100 milesb

milesb
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

That would be sweet

:o you know what mainst I think you hit it right on the head because a lot of these companies have been real reluctant in putting out payment information on reports your theory makes perfect sense. :D The way I see it they are looking for one of two things either they want to generate more money from their reporting abilities aka Trade Lines or they are looking for long term customers either way they are wanting to fight off the "one and dones" <_< so good point you nailed it if this was a gymnastics meet I give you a 10.0 :blink: But seriously the next question for anybody on the C.B. is; is there any way around it or are we stuck playing their game ??? :P

I was thinking of doing thing once i get a few tyrades on dnb. I was thinbking of offering webhosting to CB members to get there company on the web.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.