Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ??

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:13 PM

Who says miracles never happen?
Who says hard work, determination and credit repair don't work?

WELL....

Today, after spending most of the night reading da boards, making notes, re reading PM's, and trying to help others as much as I can, I decided something at 6 am this morning. I had nothing to lose....

After 25 deletions of errors, after laying all over my mortgage company to do their job in reporting correctly for 3 weeks and being turned down by Orchard Bank,( now that is bad ) I decided to go for it.

Armed with stacks of folders of nearly a month and one half of credit repairing, copies of letters, copies of EX-TU-EQ papers, my earnings, letters from my mortgage co who says it is correct, then turned around and sent me a fax of the history to show me they have made 18 of 24 months in reporting mistakes.

I walked right into a local bank today and layed it all out.

Story line by story line, reasons, back up with paperwork, showed were I was 45 days ago to today, proved beyond any doubt that 25 errors gone, and 18 of 24 mistakes by mortgage lender, I was able to convince a loan officer that my score FICO was a fake, it was a fraudulent scoring attempt my other lenders, CAs, OC's and CRAS to hurt my chances of getting anything decent in loans.
In showing in details like you would in a court room, I loaded each mistake by mistake down on paper, with a trail that showed this officer that the CRA's are not up to snuff, that lenders are not doing there job and that only 1 item out of 40 is rightfully mine and it WAS MY fault, I was told this...

" anyone who has spent this much time and this much effort in repairing wrongs and making them rights deserves a shot, with your proof at hand, I firmly believe your purpose was to only get things right, but also just as important is the fact you honesty told me from the start, I do have one bad item that is mine, and the fact that you actually read scripts of the FCRA, case laws of mis conduct and the fact that you are ready to sue NCO for 8,000.00, tells me your are damn serious and with that in mind, I too feel the system has failed you.

The system that is in place to be 100% accurate has caused you more harm than I have seen in 25 years of lending. So,

"WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TODAY ???"

I about fell to the floor, with FICOS are 494, who in the world would have ever thought...... With only 3 TL's to my name.....

I went into my mode of facts again, I need a better car, I need to pay off that one problem and I need to add more trade lines to my report so I can re fi my home.
Miracles do happen folks, there really are honest lenders who see things other than that FAKE FRAUD score we are having used agaisnt us...

I walked out with a piece of paper so I can get a 14,000 +- car loan at 14.9, a small credit card limit of 500, and 1000 cash personal note and 3 brand new trade lines.

Thanks to CB, mircles do happen and hard work, determination and GEORGE's kick ass attitude that I adopted in my credit repair, I went for it, and it paid off.

I still have work to do yet, but who would ever think a 494 FICO ( I call it now FICO FAKE scores )that I would be able do get a thing let alone all this.

Now, how can I sit here without people who personally help me get this far, and I am not stopping here folks..... These people were like a backbone, always always ready to help with little or big questions. I am so so so so happy to have ever met these wonderful people it makes me really believe in what I have said. Im sure I will forget someone. But heres my list of people who I would love to say thank you for your time, thank you for your help, thank you for your always kind words, thank you for your generous offering of help.

WHYCHAT, PRYAN, CARGOJON, STUPIDCREDIT, CLOAK&DAGGER, BREEZE, GEORGE, RADI8,
SPACECOWBOY, and many, many others who pm'd me allot of info and help.
Along with posters who I have read and learned from, many of you who dont even know even your littlest post sometimes helps others by just the info you give and your opinions.

I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY TONIGHT....

IT HAS WORKED FOR ME... AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CHANCES AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE ALL OVER THE BOARDS TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN.

:cry2: :dntknw: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#2 gemi

gemi
  • Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:23 PM

CONGRATS. This is a very helpful place. I wish you the best.

#3 GypsyJo

GypsyJo
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:23 PM

<_< wooooooohooooooooo!!!!! Way to go!!! It's nice to see such helpful people such as the ones here. Congrats on your new TLs and loans.

#4 lgt525

lgt525
  • Members
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

I am thrilled for you Beachfamily! Congrats. You deserve every penny of hard earned credit that you got.

lgt

#5 robinsnest

robinsnest
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

Congratulations!!! This board totally rocks. Thanks for your inspiration.

#6 pat12spe

pat12spe
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:40 PM

CONGRATS!!!!

Honestly, I've been reading for only a little over a month now, and I have noticed that it is sort of like one big family who look out for their fellow brothers and sisters. This place is so interesting, I can't go more than 2 days without checking up to see the posts I have missed since the last time I visited.

I feel like we all need a big group hug or something <_<

#7 Curious

Curious
  • Members
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:40 PM

Congratulations! You have every reason to be very proud of your accomplishment.

#8 rhyno

rhyno
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:44 PM

Applauding you from here, beach. <_<

#9 StupidCredit

StupidCredit
  • Members
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:48 PM

Reading your post made me smile. Well done. You'll be knocking scum CAs dead in no time.

<_<

In a few months time, you'll be able to have that car loan refinanced to a much nicer rate. Congrats on your success up to this point.

#10 francie

francie
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:50 PM

CONGRATS!!!!

Honestly, I've been reading for only a little over a month now, and I have noticed that it is sort of like one big family who look out for their fellow brothers and sisters.  This place is so interesting, I can't go more than 2 days without checking up to see the posts I have missed since the last time I visited.

I feel like we all need a big group hug or something  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto............I have been doing the same thing and feel the same way. Now if I could only figure out how to use the smileys...................

#11 iteach

iteach
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:50 PM

Congrats!!! It's nice to know there are lenders out there who actually take the time to care!!! <_<

#12 zappagal

zappagal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:03 PM

your post is GREAT...thanks for sharing :clapping: I too love it here and this group truly rocks. thanks CB :yu:

#13 Nicole2320

Nicole2320
  • Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:33 PM

wtg beach..what kind of car u looking at?

#14 sweetmotions

sweetmotions
  • Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:47 PM

EXCELLENT JOB!!!!! AND GREAT TACTIC!!!

#15 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:47 PM

A viper that eats CRA's.......

:clapping:

Thanks for all the kind words. I am still in shock mode

Don't know yet. Will start looking tomorrow.

#16 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 11:22 PM

Tactic.... uuuhh

Sounds like a good name to me, and it worked.

BEACHFAMILY ON MIDNIGHT PATROL LOOKING FOR AN INACCURACY OF REPORTING ON "OUR" NOT "YOUR-CRA'S" CREDIT REPORTS!!!!

:stop:

#17 AAA

AAA
  • Members
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:39 AM

You Mega-Rock. Keep on with it.

#18 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,537 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:49 AM

That is a wonderfully inspiring story!! Thanks for telling us. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and watched!!

#19 breeze

breeze

Site Owners & FC XXXVIII <3

• Admin
  • 47,537 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:53 AM

Oh don't think you got lost when you leave this thread, I just moved it to success stories forum. I think it will inspire many people.

#20 pryan67

pryan67

Mikey, the Life cereal kid

• Mod Squad
  • 49,118 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:54 AM

WOW!!! AWESOME WORK!!!!

That took cajones to do...and yo've got em...and it worked...GREAT JOB!!!

#21 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:02 AM

pryan

You know as well as I do from all your helping me, that I still got work to do... without your input I would have quit long ago....

I am still shaky inside. It's a wonderful feeling and I personally hope it helps others to go on... no matter the situation.

THANKS guys and gals. I cannot sleep, Just reading more post to see if I can help anyone.

Edited by Beachfamily, 01 October 2005 - 01:04 AM.

#22 clueless alaskan

clueless alaskan
  • Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:40 AM

Beachfamily

One of the biggest roadblocks most people face in life is not having the courage to take a chance on something. Hopefully your success will inspire others to believe in themselves.

Oh by the way...

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS :clapping:

#23 Strikeback

Strikeback
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:00 AM

Well Done Beach!!! Nothing like the feeling of confidence and
meticulous paperwork to bring about change. What a great story.

#24 workNprogress

workNprogress
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:21 AM

:clapping: :cry2: Congrats and thanks for sharing... You give me hope! :cry2: :clapping:

#25 pryan67

pryan67

Mikey, the Life cereal kid

• Mod Squad
  • 49,118 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:26 AM

pryan

You know as well as I do from all your helping me, that I still got work to do... without your input I would have quit long ago....

I am still shaky inside. It's a wonderful feeling and I personally hope it helps others to go on... no matter the situation.

THANKS guys and gals. I cannot sleep, Just reading more post to see if I can help anyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad I could help...and we've ALL got work to do...even people with perfect reports...cuz we've always got to keep an eye on them, and on ourselves so we don't fall into the traps of getting behind, late, etc...that's a big part of this process...making sure that whatever happened to get us here doesn't happen again

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.