Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ??

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 CargoJon

CargoJon

CB Jedi Master

• Mod Squad
  • 10,110 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:04 PM

WAY TO GO BEACH! I've VERY happy for you!!!!

#27 Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger
  • Members
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:33 PM

Congrats Beach! Very happy for you...way to go!

:blink: :blink: :yahoo:

#28 psp

psp

The Nice One

• Mod Squad
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:40 AM

I've been gone all weekend and just saw this post. I am so amazingly IMPRESSED and proud of your hard work, beachmom! This is truly a success story if I've ever seen one. I can't wait to see how you are doing in a year!
You should be VERY proud :cry2:

#29 dumbandnice

dumbandnice
  • Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:25 PM

congrats

#30 BrwnEyedGirl

BrwnEyedGirl

The One it's All About!

• Members
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:29 PM

Congrats to you.

This is by far the best board. I have had many successes since finding it.

#31 JenShea

JenShea
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write out your success. I was almost teary eyed thinking about you in action for the little people out there who have messed up (particularly in their younger years) and have and continue to have to pay for their mistakes with a corrupt system. I look forward to my day! Thanks again!

#32 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:35 PM

I look at it knowing the system is screwing over the consumers so we all pay higher interest on loans we do get and the fact that 65% of americans never look at their credit reports scares me.
Not only the CRA's are getting away with bull, the lenders are too.

I MIGHT BE GOING OUT OF MY WAY.... but, Something tells me the CRA's might be getting alittle kickers in their pockets to place wrong and erroneous items on
people reports knowing that the majority never check it or know what to do with it if they do find it, and knowing all they have to do is fix it.

I am all for the GOV placing fines on each and every error found on ones reports, not counting the FCRA violations. I think stiff fines should cost them big bucks right from the start, then the FCRA violations kick in too.

We all have to pay for our mistakes and they should too.

With poor scores and armed with data and confidence, I used what I had to get what I wanted and or needed. I convinced the loan offcer I was good for my word and it worked. And I will be good for my word as this lender will trust me in the future.

My poor credit road started with a business that went belly up because of imports that copied our original idea and brought right back to our market the same item for 75% less than what we was selling ours for, we were making a ton on this item and it stopped cold with no signs until this item hit all major markets across the US and killed us off within a couple months.

Before this business venture our FICO score was 792 !!

Because of CB and other things happening, I have learned not only credit reporting, laws and the hows to's of obtaining great credit, but I have learned that no matter how bad it is, no matter how one may view you as a poor credit risk, the black and white FICO on paper can be and was a complete joke on my report. I found 30 errors, 3 items that were not even mine, addresses in towns associated with those items and my name bugered to pieces with the wrong birth date. It was a complete joke and I can say, I have got it in 3 months to the point were I now have 28 removals, all addys corrected and 3 items that are errors that I will get fixed in time.

I dont mind things being mine, but I will make them get it right.....

To think I was one of those countless people who never looked at my credit report for many years, last time was 1997 when my score was 792!!!

Thank you... If I can do it anyone can. My next story will be for me to ge tmy scores at prime so I can get prime rates on my home.

If I can tell you another thing I have learned... I would have "never" after learning so much from CB used my almost paid off 250,000.00 home for collateral on a business that imports took away....

#33 keli449

keli449
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:52 AM

Your story inspires me! I will not give up! boy you have guts of steel!
congrats to you :swoon:

#34 propervillain

propervillain
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:23 AM

Thanks Beach for the inspiration. Having just started my new direction, going
back and reading your story continues to give my hope. :good:

#35 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:56 AM

propervillain - thank you

You will soon find out after reading allot on CB you have allot of backup, I do not take full credit for me getting anything, afterall it was MANY CB posters who tought me the power of credit knowledge and gave me the positive attitude to go in with 474 FICO's.

CBers deserve the credit for this, I just armed myself with the knowledge learned from this board, with help from individual posters who went out of there way to help me.

IT CAN BE DONE EVEN WITH 474 FICO SCORES !!!!!!!

Read allot, newbie and credit forums, read tons of post, make notes of item's that may help you.

GO FOR IT!!

#36 Sarita31

Sarita31
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:12 AM

Hi, thank you for that information, but I need your help, I need to know how can I fix my credit report.

Thank you
Sarita

#37 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:52 PM

I see you have only one post, member since August 25.

Have you read the newbie section, credit sections?

I read for about 3 1/2 weeks then started asking questions.
I made notes of items that were like mine.

I can tell you that I read no less than 100 post per day for those 3 1/2 weeks, so I could learn. It didnt understand it at all until 3 1/2 weeks later and still today read allot of post and help others when I know I can.

If you want to fix your report, you will need to understand first, if you do not understand what a report is about and what it contains, you will not be able to fix it.

I can help you at anytime, but you need to know what your asking and how to answer questions that may be asked to you. With only one post since Aug 25, you need to ask specific questions in the correct areas, but you really need to arm yourself with credit report knowledge and terms before you do anything.

I was able to get what I have stated by knowing the FCRA, each and every item on my credit report and the laws that force accuracy on your reports.
I was able to answer every question the lender asked with a specific answer, the laws that back that up. With a file folder only a lawyer would carry, I was ready to back up every single error or claim I made in writing.

If I can do it, you can too! ARM yourself with knowledge and you will be so surprised.....

#38 cattthy

cattthy
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

Seems like it's more your hard work and determination that paid off, than a "miracle" !!! That's great you worked so hard and you deserve all the good things coming to you!!!!

#39 cattthy

cattthy
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

Seems like it's more your hard work and determination that paid off, than a "miracle" !!! That's great you worked so hard and you deserve all the good things coming to you!!!!

#40 cattthy

cattthy
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:10 PM

#41 edna mode

edna mode
  • Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:56 PM

HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU BEACH! I love it when I can sit back and just read through these forums. Your success is so well deserved.... :)

You've perservered and proved that this forum really does work! Congrats to you and I know that your future has nothing but continued success!

:good:

#42 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:43 AM

Thank you.

I wanted to make sure to let everyone know it can be done.
If I can do it, surely most others can too.

GO FOR IT!!

And might I add, I didn't do it alone, I had ALLOT of helpers along the way, both PM's and other post thought me the way and made a yellowbrick road for me to be able to even try it. CB posters get the credit, or at least I got alittle "credit" and they all deserve the credit for my loans with a poor 474 score.

My FAKO's today are hovering around the 600's other than my evil friends at EQ who love to tear down my hard work. EQ, if your reading, your messing with your worst nightmare as I got you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until you do your damn job right!

#43 A+Credit2005

A+Credit2005
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

Who says miracles never happen?
Who says hard work, determination and credit repair don't work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome!! :lol:

#44 Sultan

Sultan
  • Members
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:30 AM

Excellent success! Great work. Congratulations! &, I like you're style.

#45 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

Thanks Sultan! I appreciate that.
This was October when I first posted this. We have gone from 330 FICOS to over 600 on 2 CR's since August 05.
Coming from a 798 FICO in 1998 to a 330 in 2004, we had to change the way we approached lenders. 90% of our debt that caused our declined was business debt, when our super business idea went to China, so did our credit. And what we learned from this board is the many ways you have to approach different lenders to get what you want.
I really think being in person and selling yourself is a major way to get started and built trust with your local banker.
Someday I hope I can sum up a story that will blow people away from being on top of the world to being almost homeless, to back on our feet again. I would live to be able to help others who have done this.
If anyone can credit the people of CB, we sure can. Not only did people give us hope, but there were a few of my CB champions who never let us give up. You would be amazed that I could call a bank and tell them we needed 10,000.00 for example and the check would be ready within 1 hour to not even be able to rent an apartment to live in after the BK.
With this BK we lost everything, our home 25 on acres with a beautiful lake, horses and trailers, vehicles and a wonderful money making business that was copied by the Chinese and re sold for 10% of what we was selling it for right direct to our customers.
Have a great Day Sultan, We love your sigy pic, your kids are your most precious thing!

* CB Champion * is my phrase that I call my almost personal saviors. I had a few of them that went way out of there way to help us when we needed it most.

#46 Sultan

Sultan
  • Members
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:42 AM

Thanks Sultan! I appreciate that.
This was October when I first posted this. We have gone from 330 FICOS to over 600 on 2 CR's since August 05.
Coming from a 798 FICO in 1998 to a 330 in 2004, we had to change the way we approached lenders. 90% of our debt that caused our declined was business debt, when our super business idea went to China, so did our credit. And what we learned from this board is the many ways you have to approach different lenders to get what you want.
I really think being in person and selling yourself is a major way to get started and built trust with your local banker.
Someday I hope I can sum up a story that will blow people away from being on top of the world to being almost homeless, to back on our feet again. I would live to be able to help others who have done this.
If anyone can credit the people of CB, we sure can. Not only did people give us hope, but there were a few of my CB champions who never let us give up. You would be amazed that I could call a bank and tell them we needed 10,000.00 for example and the check would be ready within 1 hour to not even be able to rent an apartment to live in after the BK.
With this BK we lost everything, our home 25 on acres with a beautiful lake, horses and trailers, vehicles and a wonderful money making business that was copied by the Chinese and re sold for 10% of what we was selling it for right direct to our customers.
Have a great Day Sultan, We love your sigy pic, your kids are your most precious thing!

* CB Champion * is my phrase that I call my almost personal saviors. I had a few of them that went way out of there way to help us when we needed it most.

Between me, you and the fence post!

Here's how I see things, some of us are very serious about this business, regardless and those who aren't soon will be.

Know what I mean?

Side note -

I seriously dig you're mentality of finding a CB champion and digging in and putting the hurt down on the opposition, hey, not to say we should be FREAKS and SWITCH our idenity, obviously we're here for the real thing bro.

I know the deal.... - you know it as well, I respect what you're doing man, carry on and keep moving forward in a positive direction. ;) B) :D

P.S. I'll do the same with high regards to good people such as yourself, for honest and obvious reasons. B)

#47 slow_but_eventual

slow_but_eventual
  • Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:58 PM

I'm such a softy, my eyes swelled up with tears at all that obvious struggle that all took. I can sooo relate to the offshore "issue", too. :yahoo: So... when does your book come out in barnes & nobles? :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing, MUCH needed inspiration this month. SUCH BRAVERY with just walking in and laying it all out, too. I would have been shaking like a leaf afraid the CSR at the bank would have an IQ of <50. etc etc.

Congratulations to you for making your own success a reality. :clapping:

#48 Beachfamily

Beachfamily
  • Members
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:13 PM

I'm such a softy, my eyes swelled up with tears at all that obvious struggle that all took. I can sooo relate to the offshore "issue", too. :( So... when does your book come out in barnes & nobles? :grin:

Thanks for sharing, MUCH needed inspiration this month. SUCH BRAVERY with just walking in and laying it all out, too. I would have been shaking like a leaf afraid the CSR at the bank would have an IQ of <50. etc etc.

Congratulations to you for making your own success a reality. :unsure:

I have not had much time to post lately but sene this new post of yours.
We appreciate you taking time to post this.
I can tell you this, we never gave up and stuck with it and it has paid off for us.
It takes allot of work, but no matter the situation it can be done with effort. No matter how bad some think they are, there is always someone in a much worse position and we always never forgot that.

We are always happy to inspire anyone never to quit. Quitting is not an option.

All the work we did over the past year took a sudden downfall recently because of a rip off scam artist mortgage broker, but we will prevail and get it fixed, our next goal is to recover quickly and get his license taken away. We have enough proof of his lies, scams and deceit to get a meeting scheduled to review the info with the state commission who hands this scum his license.

Beachfamily is now on patrol to stop crooked mortgage brokers from stealing our/and your hard earned money. It is not going to be pretty either.

To be fair to the brokers on this board, there are some good ones I am sure, but this bad one ran into the wrong family to pull this on.

#49 onmyway06

onmyway06
  • Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

congrats beach! you answered a lot of my questions about my fiancee's old repo problems...not it's gone in TU and EX!!! thanks for your help and i'm happy for you!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.