Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Kudos to all CBers for their wisdom along the way!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 txgrl1502

txgrl1502
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 07:22 PM

Just starting out, this gives me hope!!!! :huh:

#27 LukeDuke

LukeDuke
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:52 PM

Im loving the testimonials....I will be one soon.

#28 NYKnixNY26

NYKnixNY26
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

Great story.. Congrats !!!!!!!! :dntknw:

#29 nikki05

nikki05
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:12 PM

WOW :blink: :P :clapping:

Your story inspires me. I am reading and reading and starting my journey. It is wonderful to hear you made it. Specially since my scores are similar to what you had and I have ten months before I apply for a mortgage.

Thanks, just when I was feeling a little lost and confused this gives me hope to keep reading and doing my homework to so as good a job as you did.

NIKKI

#30 nibanike

nibanike
  • Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

I've added a few more cards since my July 20th post, and I've promised myself that I'm done (unless I convert my Citi AA card to a different one!) The latest little perks are:
Kohl's--$1,000
Macy's--$1,000
Old Navy--$400
HSBC Platinum (Well, only in THEIR eyes)--$1,000
Citi AA--$3,000

Just over a year ago, I couldn't get a single card & had 3 Cap1's with a total of $2,000 in available credit. Now, I have $35,400, which I'm very comfortable with.

For each of you that are on the credit repair and rebuilding journey, keep thinking of yourselves as SuperSponges, absorbing all you can from your friends at CB and enjoying the experience along the way. You are paving the road to success with every dispute and every newly-acquired account! Please, everyone here: Each one, teach one!

#31 mamiof3

mamiof3
  • Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:49 PM

Congrats....your story inspires me.....hopefully I'll have a success story soon!

#32 A+Credit2005

A+Credit2005
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:02 PM

Wonderful! and I agree-thanks to CB for everyone's success'!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.